Comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a cold and an interesting effect of this is that I've been craving AB gear. I wish I had a footed sleeper or a printed onesie or something.

I'm not craving diapers (I have those and aren't even wearing them at the moment), just AB gear. Unfortunately I don't really have any :(

I have a plain white onesie, but I'm craving something printed and cute and kiddish. Once I'm over this cold I'll have to buy some things so that next time I'm prepared :D

Does anyone else crave comfort things like this when sick?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I usually crave to be better...But I don't that that sick that often (knock on wood)

Craig

Est. Contributor
I always crave a footed sleeper when im cold lol, they just look so comfy and warm :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
when I'm sick I just lay in bed with my teddy bear... diapers are a must, even if you're not in them 24/7... why drag yourself out of bed to go potty?

Other than that... I want some onesies... just b/c they look cute... I just haven't bought any yet.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've wanted a footed sleeper for ages. They look so nice and warm, and cuddly.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Same goes for me really.. I haven't been ill enough to crave for my bed in years, but as for everyone above me, the idea of a footed pyjama is really appealing :D, as soon as I have my own place in a few years that'll be the first thing to order from the internet!

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
i always need my teddy bears when sick, but thats it ^^

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I always crave LG things when I am sick. I want my daddy, and I want a footed sleeper, and a diaper...

Yeah - I'm a big baby when I'm sick.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There is nothing like a sleeper when your have a cold or just not feeling good, there so warm and comfy.

I don't get sick much because I believe is dressing properly for the weather, In fact I don't believe I had a cold in a few years.

But that don't stop me from wearing my sleeper every chance I get, we had a few cool nights last week the night temps were in the 40's, you can bet I had my sleeper on untill it warmed up.

B

baby kiffer

Well, wetterkitty, you're body is stressed...I'm not at all surprised you have a larger craving for childish paraphernalia.

Stress is proven to be the root of all illnesses, and it would seem that most of the world would associate illness with earlier periods of their lives (when mommy and daddy would care for you)...and for this community, I am sure it goes even farther back.

When I'm sick, I definitely wish to diaper up and lay in bed all day.

On a side note...I am no doctor, but...I would consider thinking about what has been stressing you lately. Now that you are resting, try thinking about how you could resolve that issue; it may have been the stress that caused your cold in the first place. It's always worked for me. :)

Usually, after I realize what has been stressing me, and I begin to work at it, my illness disappears very quickly (usually one-two days after symptoms appear).

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think it's pretty normal that when you're sick you want to go back to a simpler time when you were nurtured and someone took care of you. By wanting sleepers, etc, you're trying to re-create the safety and security of being loved and cared for. I usually get colds in the winter, and then enjoy my very thick sweat pants and even a sweat shirt, and sleep it out. I certainly appreciate my wife's loving nature, and chicken soup.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
God I really don't know I haven't been Ill in god knows how long. (don't include the alcohol induced Illness)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Any time I'm sick, it kills all interest for the duration. Even if it might be considered a practical benefit, it has absolutely zero appeal when I'm not healthy.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I'm sick right now, and I can tell you I'm craving AB stuff. Like normally I don't bother with my paci that much, but now I can't get it out of my mouth! lol I've been wearing my sleeper all day, too.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Well, I'm sick right now, and I can tell you I'm craving AB stuff. Like normally I don't bother with my paci that much, but now I can't get it out of my mouth! lol I've been wearing my sleeper all day, too.
You're making me a bit jealous with all of your gear! Make sure to sterilize your dummy when you're better. It's not like you can get ill again but purely out of hygiene

B

BabyGirlBo

Yeah, my blanky, paci, a bottle of chocolate milk, and a thick diaper tend to make me feel better when I'm sick-especially during the summer, when I'm home alone, and can lounge about in baby wear all day. though, sometimes I don't bother with the diaper.

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Since it is the heat of the Summer, having a onesie is a wonderful thing. Footed PJ are great but even with a cold it can be a bit hot. I onesie is good for cuddle time too

Role
Stress is proven to be the root of all illnesses...
On a side note...I am no doctor, but...I would consider thinking about what has been stressing you lately.
No, I'm pretty sure it's viruses and bacteria that make you sick. Stress can affect your immune system and make you more susceptible to them, but even someone perfectly healthy and unstressed can come down with a cold.

X

xdeadx

Just like Pojo, I yearn to get better. And yey I got better in a week and a half I'm so happy to be over being sick =D

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
No, I'm pretty sure it's viruses and bacteria that make you sick. Stress can affect your immune system and make you more susceptible to them, but even someone perfectly healthy and unstressed can come down with a cold.
For me it's always exactly the opposite, when I'm stressed I don't get sick when I finally get some calm time I get sick. (Like now *sniff* *cough*) And I wish I did have a footed sleeper. I grew out of my old one and since then I haven't gotten any.

Status
Not open for further replies.