Comfort from diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love to know stories about when you are wearing a diaper how much comfort you feel! For me I feel like at that moment life is good for a change

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Due to bedwetting Diapers have two functions in my life the first being practical and the second a comforter, for example if I'm having a bad day the first thing I will go for is my Diapers because when wearing them I find my troubles just melt Away.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's how I feel! I could be having such a stressful and lousy day but if I go home and put on a diaper I'm at peace! That is sometimes so weird to me but then again I realize that this is who I am!!!

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Due to bedwetting Diapers have two functions in my life the first being practical and the second a comforter, for example if I'm having a bad day the first thing I will go for is my Diapers because when wearing them I find my troubles just melt Away.
^ This is pretty much my story as well.

I don't know what it is, but if I have a diaper on, it makes me generally happier.

P

PyjamaBaby

Waking up in the morning wearing a diaper sets me up for the day. It makes me feel that all is good with the world and I can do anything. I feel very calm in the morning (and any time of the day to be fair) when I am wearing a diaper

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
Since I have been wearing a diaper I too feel so much more happier about life and a lot more confident. It is the most strange feeling though and I am in a better place now!

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wearing a diaper or training underpants to bed with my PULs gives me a total feeling of security. Whether I wet myself or not is not a concern as my thicker underpants and plastic underpants keep the sheets dry. I sleep with a high degree of satisfaction and comfort!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love waking up in the morning, having been in my diaper all night. I slowly waken, and I'm seriously regressed. I act like a two year old and watch "Peg and Cat" and "Dino Train". Life is good.

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I wear diapers for multiple comfort reasons. I use them to feel like a kid and to sleep better at night as well as some strange analogy equivalent to a security blanket that no one can see throughout the day. I do feel more calm and relaxed when I am diapered and it helps me to sleep better. Also if I do happen to wake up in the middle of the night I don't have to get up and use the toilet when I go to bed diapered which while some would consider this a convenience I do not. if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I will just roll over onto my back and use the diaper and get right back to sleep within 5 minutes instead of missing 2 hours of sleep if I had to get up. I have found that diapers do in fact help with possible sleep disorders that I have not been diagnosed with to the point that I don't need even medications probably even if I have mild insomnia theoretically. So with me wearing diapers can already be considered medically necessary more because of the mental health issues I would have if I never did sleep right. to sum it up I wear for convenience,comfort,therapy,confidence, and most important of all to simply get a good nights rest.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I wear diapers for multiple comfort reasons. I use them to feel like a kid and to sleep better at night as well as some strange analogy equivalent to a security blanket that no one can see throughout the day. I do feel more calm and relaxed when I am diapered and it helps me to sleep better. Also if I do happen to wake up in the middle of the night I don't have to get up and use the toilet when I go to bed diapered which while some would consider this a convenience I do not. if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I will just roll over onto my back and use the diaper and get right back to sleep within 5 minutes instead of missing 2 hours of sleep if I had to get up. I have found that diapers do in fact help with possible sleep disorders that I have not been diagnosed with to the point that I don't need even medications probably even if I have mild insomnia theoretically. So with me wearing diapers can already be considered medically necessary more because of the mental health issues I would have if I never did sleep right. to sum it up I wear for convenience,comfort,therapy,confidence, and most important of all to simply get a good nights rest.
Im the same when diapered up I feel like Im little and loved.
Playing with bear bear it helps me cope with having to play grown up .
How Im treated by others have hurt me in a lot of ways.
If I could be little and have my mind I would take that pill.
Some can be so mean and hurtful I know.
Sorry bring up sadness in side have to go.

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Im the same when diapered up I feel like Im little and loved.
Playing with bear bear it helps me cope with having to play grown up .
How Im treated by others have hurt me in a lot of ways.
If I could be little and have my mind I would take that pill.
Some can be so mean and hurtful I know.
Sorry bring up sadness in side have to go.

Yeah I mostly wear (at least used to if I have to be IC in the near future) for therapy. But I know I would be a AB/DL enthusiast if I was not so vulnerable right now. I came as close to having to deal with the shame of the abuse I had to go through as one could get and still not feel ashamed. I know this because I am not proud of what I had to do in order to survive but I actually always try to justify why I had to make extreme choices for the sake of my sanity. I was reckless once and because of that I could not even acknowledge who and what I am more out of a genuine necessity for pragmatism in regards to survival. It never even occurred to me that it's alright to try to be happy because I was so distracted from caring for everyone else. I am not someone who thought he was some sort of high and mighty "chosen" or some crap like that either. I simply was so fundamentally reckless that I would do horrible things to myself out of some misguided perception of compassion for things that are not necessarily worth it. I was eaten alive for it. The only peace I knew was when I sat at home watching TV and just wearing a diaper on rare occasions because I was chronically homeless most of the time and had no place to do so without people knowing. I never even tried to regress really because I simply sat back and stared in shock from that days pain at the TV as it never occurred to me to even try regressing until I cam here in October last year. I find talking about these things openly also to be quite comforting for some reason. I do prefer to just regress though nowadays because I feel more in touch with what I lost when I do so.

OzWyllkon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I agree. I sometimes just can't be bothered with the world some days, and just simply putting on a diaper, I feel comforted, less stress, and I can handle things better.
I'm more focused. On top of all this, they feel so comfortable physically as well.

happychef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They give me the feeling similar to a security blanket . I'm mildly incontinent so they provide me protection and on top of that they soft cushionie feeling is like nothing else!

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Like others have said, diapers for me are like a security blanket. When wearing I am much more relaxed and can focus better. Also, I sleep so much better padded.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a little late replying since this is almost a week old, but here goes. When I first started wearing back in October, it was more of a curiosity thing. I just wanted to know what it felt like, and I did. Now, 6 months later I can say that it developed into a deeper meaning for me. Wearing diapers allows me to connect to a side of myself that I've always had, my inner child. I work as a stock associate at a well known retailer, so trust me when I say my days can be chock full of stress and headache. But for some whatever reason, just coming home and throwing on a diaper and lounging around while watching cartoons just makes everything else all better. It doesn't completely solve everything, but it ushers in the peace and tranquility. :)

footballguy1292

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Same! i could be incredibly stressed out. But the moment I put one on everything just melts away. Plus I always sleep like a baby when I am wearing a diaper!

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I feel so naked when I sleep without being padded (lol coz I probably am) but seriously, it just feels really weird now that do it so regularly. It just feels like a big hug. Huggies lol.... I bet the marketers of that product know just exactly what I mean....hmmmmn, do they test the products they market....I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.