Comfort and sweating or cool yet loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's summer in Britain (and unlike someone who's always saying this isn't going to last/there's been a mistake somewhere concerning fate and the universe) I'm just getting on with enjoying it...to a degree. Now, every night I'm nappied but they're summary nights and even with the window open I get a little bit hot while recharging thee old batteries - and when I say hot I only mean one bit of me and...you guessed it! My downstairs area is defo not the north pole however there are issues and needs I might not be able to quash. I want the comfort of a well-taped nappy and (add to that this fact) I won't wear cloth-backed as they: leak, don't rustle and don't feel fantastic when you give them an outer-shell-rub. However it's not that enjoyable (what I'm going through every night of course!). Now I'm yet to try a loose nappy of a night time but I will only if I have to. In short is it OK for your crotch to be sweaty every night for a long time (and let's face it summer isn't short...in the UK...well actually it is compared to some places but it's a long amount of time), if I'm doing something really not OK then I guess'll have to change my style of wearing for a bit. bringmesunshine

ilovevideogame1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like them tight and comfortable...Otherwise I leak since I wet heavy.

I'm usually able to keep cool just by wearing a shirt and staying under a light blanket (sounds weird but it works)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like them tight and comfortable...Otherwise I leak since I wet heavy.

I'm usually able to keep cool just by wearing a shirt and staying under a light blanket (sounds weird but it works)
Non-heavy duvet? Yeah that sounds possible and may even be as well (thanks for a quick reply). bringmesunshine

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AC FTW! I can't sleep when I'm too hot anyway, regardless of whether or not my diaper is sticking to my skin

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like my diaper tight. Living in Virginia where it can get up to 100 degrees f., most of us have air conditioning. I have central air conditioning in our house, so temperature is not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.