Comficare M10/L10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi

Has anybody received, or tried out the newer version of the Comficare m10 and the larger L10? Supposed to have a quieter plastic backing, which is a downer for me as I like a crinkly nappy!! I've ordered a case of the mediums and samples of the larger version so I'm intrigued to find out if anybody has tried them yet?

If so what's the verdict??

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I am waiting for the samples of the Large one to.

Crinklesounds

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks Guy's for the replies,
My order was supposed to be here today, but UPS had delays, so got to wait till Monday now!! Grrrrr!!! I'm hoping they are as good as the last batch, even though they might of lost some of the crinkle factor, due to the new PE backing, I'm hoping there is still some noise to them as I do love a rustling nappy when I walk about!!

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Thanks Guy's for the replies,
My order was supposed to be here today, but UPS had delays, so got to wait till Monday now!! Grrrrr!!! I'm hoping they are as good as the last batch, even though they might of lost some of the crinkle factor, due to the new PE backing, I'm hoping there is still some noise to them as I do love a rustling nappy when I walk about!!

That is always sad when that sort of thing happens.

Crinklesounds

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My order has arrived!!! My verdict on them are they are just as awesome as before, I think the crotch area feels even thicker than before, and the fit has improved as well!! The plastic backing feels different a lot more rougher to the touch, not as crinkly as before but still plenty of noise for my liking, still hear the crinkly sound when I walk about!!!

My verdict is that these are still the best nappy money can buy! I for one will keep buying them, and i hope this time they can keep the production run going and won't have to wait as long again when they run out!
Go purchase some you won't be disappointed!!

Crinklesounds

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These are way better than the fabine diapers, they feel even thicker than before, with these you really feel like your wearing a nice thick nappy!
They have a great crinkle not as great as they used to be, but still you can hear them quite a bit!
I thoroughly recommend them, I bought 4 x12 so that should keep me going for a while! :)
Give them a try see what you think? They come in both medium and large sizes now!

Crinklesounds

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Save express do them, or just buy direct from their website ComfiCare it's a German company, so depending where in the world your from, you'll have to pay shipping costs, which always bumps up the price!
But in my opinion I think they are great!
Hope this helps

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
2 Diapers Comficare M10 L10 Medium Large Abdl Adult Baby | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

is that the diaper i wore one last night i found my new brand now!!

holy crap... 11.99$ for TWO diapers??? what are they made of??? unicorn-bones?

You can order them directly from the guys who make them (apparently they're outsourced to china, but at least the company in germany seems to have a good rep - unlike Fabine/Buntewindel).
ComfiCare

Now if you don't opt for the fastest shipment and actually order more than just one pack they're still "reasonably priced" - no where near 11.9$ for two diapers.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

You can order them directly from the guys who make them (apparently they're outsourced to china, but at least the company in germany seems to have a good rep - unlike Fabine/Buntewindel).
ComfiCare

Now if you don't opt for the fastest shipment and actually order more than just one pack they're still "reasonably priced" - no where near 11.9$ for two diapers.
Lol your my boy man!! And yes that is alot of cash for 2 diapers but they have this amazing pamper smell omg lol

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

LOL - it may seem like a lot, but when you consider the cost of importing them at retail price, unmerciful eBay fees, and the convenience of receiving them in 3 business days rather than 4 weeks via DHL international snail mail, it's not a very bad deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.