DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have switched to Dry 24/7 ad my normal diaper to deal with my OAB mostly because ABU can't keep XL preschool diapers in stock.
I am having an issue with the white part of the double tapes coming free from the blue and trying to attach to my leg. Do I need them looser, tighter, or what?
I am right in the size range for the large 24/7s so that is not the issue. I do typically have them at a slight upward angle.

this is one of that diapers flaws. the white tapes pop off the blue ones. get some packaging tape. lower right tape?

Confidry tapes are lower quality. The white pop off the blue, and in my experience the white also don't stick too well to the shell.

Have you tried betterdry or northshore?

It helps if after you stick the tapes on, give them a little rub. This will help improve their contact and help them hold a slight bit better. Mostly though, it's just the weak confidry tapes. You will want to add more tape over them, or you can weave a diaper pin through the tape, which I find works just as good. I personally prefer the pins, since they are easier to carry around with me.

Oh, and make sure to complain about the weak tapes to the manufacturer AND the distributor you got them from. If enough complain they will fix the problem. If nobody does, it will never get fixed.

I would say that they've greatly improved over the past two years. Did you order direct from them or from one of the other suppliers?

i always rub the hell out of them when i first put them on. Just bought a new case of 24/7s.
I have a year old one and put it next to the new one and the are thinner. Wish they would quit doing that shit.

I always run two wraps of clear packing tape around them once i have them on.

I bought them from Northshore after trying theirs and not liking how stiff they were. I have tried putting the tapes at a higher angle which seems to work.

I haven't noticed any thickness change but they do get "bigger" once they sit out for a while. The plastic outer wrap "restrains" them until you remove a couple from the package to relieve the pressure.

Twice now using the new ones it leaked out now on to the bed. It never did that with the last year ones i had.

I reenforce my tapes with clear hockey tape, it helps keep the diaper snug and removes the worry of tapes popping.

In the case if ConfiDry 24/7’s that I am currently using, the blue and white tapes stick together more tightly than they should. When it’s time to change the diaper, it’s very hard to unstick the tapes from each other.

Wow why are these now getting worse? Abena M4s and L4s got worse as well before...XP medical used to be my go to website, but now I just go for ABDL products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back