Coloring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilemmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So how many of you guys like to love to color? I forgot I had my crayons with me and since my roommate is gone I decided to go do something I used to love doing when I was a kid :D

I found it to being really relaxing and peaceful, let alone FUN! I can't wait to get some more supplies and an actual desk once I get my own apartment... I'm not an artist by an means but I just forgot how awesome it is coloring!

My pic that I made tonight

S

StaryShinx

Coloring's a lot of fun! I've been meaning to buy some coloring books...

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love coloring in coloring books. I have a large box of Crayola crayons and every once in a while I'll pick up a coloring book and Walmart. It's a lost of fun and something I don't do very often.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah. I have lots of colouring books, and crayons, markers, coloured pencils, paints, chalk, pastels, etc...

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I love coloring! I got a ton of disney coloring books, and carebear ones too. The only things I like coloring with are crayons and colored pencils, because markers go through to the other page :(

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I used to color a lot. I think I'd still like to color again, but I just havn't gotten around to it since I went to college. Got too busy with homwork and such, I guess it's one of the thing that got dropped. Maybe I'll start up again though, now that I'm done college I have more spare time.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Colouring is awesome. I have a colouring book and I often get it out when I have time for TB stuff. I often use big chunky crayons instead of pencil crayons, though my drawing is so bad that even if I use pencils it actually looks like something a little kid has done without me trying to get it like that much.

But yeah, colouring is cool!

lilemmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I went to the 99 cent store today and bought myself a coloring book... and some other babyish things. I forgot how awesome these places are for us poor college kids! :D

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I love to color, last week i bought a couple of these hufe poster size coloring books from walmart in the crayola section... They had cool characters like dora,spongebob, deigo, cars, princesses, backyardagains etc..... They were very resonablly priced also... I love just laying down on my floor in my diaper and pjs just coloring...

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I love coloring!

orb.jpg

badge.jpg

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I think coloring helps me wind down from a stressful day. I need to pick up more coloring books from the dollar store!

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
Hrm... This thread is making me want to go out and buy myself a coloring book and some crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.