College / University

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub121

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Anyone currently in college or university? If so, what are you majoring in? How are your studies going?

I'm no longer in college, but when I was, I was studying psychology. Because of certain circumstances, I had to drop out, but I still enjoyed the college experience.

babycam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm double majoring computer and software engineering. I will start next month.

reddawn2988

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
As we say up at Michigan Tech, "I'm majoring in forestry and wildlife ecology with a minor in alcoholism." Doing the double major thing and going for my BS in forestry and also in wildlife ecology and management. It's been fun and looking forward to graduating sometime within the next few years.

PenguinGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yes.

It's going very slowly because it seems like every time I turn around, one thing or another is screwing with my financial aid.

Kevin2341

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm double majoring computer and software engineering. I will start next month.

Yikes!! A double major of CompE and SoftE? I'm a junior in EE myself and I cannot imagine the workload of having two engineering majors at once, although granted I'd imagine a lot of your computer science courses will double count, but still! I had to take three semesters of C++ while doing my intro analog circuit analysis and basic digital design courses, and even as a freshman then my workload was heavy. I wish you luck with that, but if you ever want to convert to the true faith, EE is the only right path ;)

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Yes.

It's going very slowly because it seems like every time I turn around, one thing or another is screwing with my financial aid.

I know how that feels, my aid got jumbled but it's all good now. You just gotta keep on top of it and don't get discouraged!

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
PhD in Public Health. My concentration only exists at my school so I can't really share that. It's a cool one though.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Degree in life 39 years in don't know how many more years :biggrin:

babycam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yikes!! A double major of CompE and SoftE? I'm a junior in EE myself and I cannot imagine the workload of having two engineering majors at once, although granted I'd imagine a lot of your computer science courses will double count, but still! I had to take three semesters of C++ while doing my intro analog circuit analysis and basic digital design courses, and even as a freshman then my workload was heavy. I wish you luck with that, but if you ever want to convert to the true faith, EE is the only right path ;)
Haha. It won't be to bad due to everything being the exact same except for a few courses.

Kevin2341

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It'll be more than a few courses. I know the CompE program at my school is very close to the EE program (namely lots to do with circuit analysis, digital design, signal processing, embedded systems, VLSI design), where the CompSci program doesn't have anything to do with any of that except some intro digital design. They focus more on the software aspects of computers (obviously), and less on the hardware. You're double major will intertwine quite a bit, but the junior and senior level courses is where things will start to branch away (and coincidentally get more difficult). But if you got the drive and love for the subjects, it'll be great. That's how it is for me as an EE, the load is pretty high, but extremely rewarding when I get something figured out.

Varys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Going in for a BA in Computer Science next semester. It'll be my first. o.o

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Come September, I'll be starting my Bachelor's Degree in Music. I could rattle off on the units I'd be covering, but I can't because they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to list, rather boring, and some are unconfirmed :p

KickAss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BSE in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Electrical Engineering. Just finished my 2nd year.

GoodnitesBoy92

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Working on an undergrad English degree. Thinking about a Masters in Education afterwards so I can teach at the High School level. I'm also considering trying for a PhD in English Lit so I could teach university classes. Still not sure but I'm in no rush to make up my mind. I started college when I was 18, took a three year break and am now a sophomore.

Kevin2341

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What all does a minor in EE cover for you ME guys? I'd imagine if you wanted to compliment it, it'd prolly be a mix of power and electromechanical devices, but that's just my limited scope of view (in my eyes, the comparison between ME and EE are like comparing dogs to trees lol).

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I have a Thg. In Biblical Studies from Liberty University. I am currently in the Special Education teacher's degree. Would like to get a masters in school admin and start a school someday.
Fascinating

Maker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Music major. I'm also wondering, has anyone found out about other abdls on campus? I really want to know if I know someone who is.

Status
Not open for further replies.