College diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigersjr1

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone wore a diaper to college like in class and while working out? How many diapers did you keep in your book-bag and what was the exerpiance like?

I kept a diaper to class once, I had two on me and I enjoyed it but I was worried that someone will notice, which they didn't

I've been tempted before, might just wear something discrete like a Pampers size 6.
Never actually done it though.

What kind of diapers do you use when you wear to class? Do you use heavy or light kind of diapers?

- - - Updated - - -

Sheepie, you should try. You may never know if it will be fun. What diapers do you use mostly

I'm wearing much often to college. Sometimes I'm wearing some of the thickest kind of brands and nobody notices. My only worry is leaking and so I'm wearing black trousers and change me before it's coming close to the edge.
A little scary is dealing with changing and the noise of opening and closing the tapes. Sometimes when I'm not alone in the restroom I'm waiting for the other person to leave before I open the tapes and act as fast as possible. I'm also keeping some diapers in my locker, so I don't have to carry them with me in my book-bag (but sometimes I'm doing and like the thrill of looking at my plain white diapers with all the other students sitting next to me :)
In fact it's not a big deal at all and I like it very much and don't want to miss it. If you are going to school/colledge => Do it !!! You'll regret it if you miss the chance to give it a try.

Yes. I've worn in class and in exams too. Nobody noticed.

tigersjr1 said:
Has anyone wore a diaper to college like in class and while working out?
I used to wear to class frequently when I was in college.

tigersjr1 said:
How many diapers did you keep in your book-bag and what was the experience like?
I carried a backpack, and number of diapers would vary depending on what I'd brought and how long I'd be on campus that day. General rule of thumb was how ever many I thought I'd need +1. Usually this came out to 2-3 in my backpack.

tigersjr1 said:
What kind of diapers do you use when you wear to class? Do you use heavy or light kind of diapers?

- - - Updated - - -

Sheepie, you should try. You may never know if it will be fun. What diapers do you use mostly

Normally Pampers Size 6.
Abena or a Little Pawz on special occasions but they're too thick and noticeable to take to school in my opinion lol

I wore an ABU Preschool to class the other day. I feel like that's close to the upper edge of what I could get away with, though. Especially after I soak it.

I missed signups for this semester, but will finally be going back to college later this year. Can't wait to wear some tykeables or ABU lavenders to class! Really hoping they have a single stall bathroom for easy changes.

Sheepies, what kind of special occasions do you wear Abena and Little Pawz?

Classes only started a week ago, but so far I'm 5 for 5 on going to class padded every day of the semester! Generally, I'll start off wearing something thick in the morning (M4/NorthShore Supreme), try keeping it dry til around noon, then find a single-stall restroom to change into something thinner (Delta-Form or Tena Flex) for my last class and the ride home. In my experience, so long as you avoid comically large bulges, undeniable waddles, and offensive odors, there's no way anyone pays your crotch enough mind to notice you're not wearing "typical" underwear. And if they do...well, they're paying your crotch a weird amount of attention, that makes them the creepy one!

I work on a university campus if that counts.

I wear goodnites for school sometimes, when I'm allowed to do it, and I always wear a skirt when I use diapers because I think is harder to other people to know if I'm wearing a diaper, and normally I don't keep diapers in my book-bag because I don't want that my friends or someone else find them so ya, I just use one and throw it on the bathroom when necessary :3 :sweatdrop:

Tokiyomi,

Do you usually use your diapers when you are in class like pee and poo? Also, do you ever do sports or exercise at the college gym?

Depending on my schedule, length of classes, and times available to change I will wear anything from a Tranquility Slimline to an ABU Simple. If I can afford to change more often, or don't need protection for as long I will scale down to suit my needs. Unfortunately, I have a couple of days with two very long classes and a lab, all immediately after each other. That can mean anywhere from 3-9 hours before I can use any facilities. That's the day I opt for the ABU. It is way more overkill than I could ever need, but there is exceptionally little chance of me using it too much in 9 hours. I used to use Northshore Supremes for long periods (due to their absorbency, exceptional durability, and the best performance in a seated position by any disposable) but 7 hours is sometimes at the edge of failure and 9 is pushing it.

tigersjr1 said:
Tokiyomi,

Do you usually use your diapers when you are in class like pee and poo? Also, do you ever do sports or exercise at the college gym?

Usually not, but sometimes like 2 or 3 times every month I use diapers at school, and normally I don't have to pee but if I have to I just do it on my goodnites, just pee, I hate the poo in my diapers. And I don't have a gym class in my school, I do exercise after my classes without wearing diapers:graduate::detective3

I'm diapered in every class. I generally keep three diapers and a booster in my diaper bag. An extra change, and a backup in case I tear a tape or something.

I have worn to school before. It was only for one class and what I did wear was a good nite as it is thin. And I did not use it.

I've worn Abena M4s to class several times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back