College Bedwetters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwill1984

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey all, a question. I imagine very few, if any, people will be qualified to respond to this (without lying, of course), but here goes:

Who out there has gone off to college (ie. moved away from home and into a dorm with a shared room) where they have actually noted that they are bedwetters on the housing form? And who of these people were actually paired up with another bedwetter?

Long shot, i know, just curious though.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
They never asked about anything like that for my housing form it was three questions. Are you neat, do you stay up late, and do you study to music.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
It probably isn't even legal for them to ask that. Medical privacy laws and such. And even if you put it down if you had a doctors note it might help you get a single unit, but i don't see them pairing you up with another bedwetter.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had a shared space with 3 other guys... plus 3 more if you count the random friends ( guys and girls) that would sleep over. The protocol was this. If you were drunk you slept on the floor. Period. So if you threw up or urinated while passed out it was easily cleaned, instead of ruining a perfectly good mattress.

The guy who had my top bunk went so far as to put a plastic sheet down when his girlfriend and him would have sex......just to not "stain" the mattress

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
in private colleges they will may ask you, and Coe college at least will pair you with another wetter, which must smell GREAT

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On my form, it didn't of course specifically state whether or not you wet the bed, but you can put that in the additional information if available. Chances are nobody does this, but I'd say your chances of getting a double (2 person dorm) as a single would be a higher chance, considering I know people on my floor who have them just because the school didn't match someone up with them.

Last year, some girl slept with one of my buddies on my floor, and peed ALL over him and his sheets in their sleep during the night. College kids bedwet sometimes, that is a fact.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Last year, some girl slept with one of my buddies on my floor, and peed ALL over him and his sheets in their sleep during the night. College kids bedwet sometimes, that is a fact.
Great - I wonder what your buddy thought when he woke up. "Oh, kinky, she pissed on me during the night?", or "WTF? Who wet the bed?", or "Oh damn, I forgot my diapers?", or maybe "why did I wet the bed?"

Peachy

F

FullMetal

Yea, I pee on my friends all the time, it makes us THAT MUCH closer!

-The Sun-

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yea, I pee on my friends all the time, it makes us THAT MUCH closer!

-The Sun-
You too? Although I just do it for fun...We'll be out somewhere, and go to the bathroom and then I just go wild

D

daria7483

LOL, this thread brings back memories. One of my apartmentmates in college once asked the other two of us "ummm...did either of you ever wet the bed like when you were 18?" When we both said no, she said "oh...okay. never mind!"

The same person also once DELIBERATELY peed on the sidewalk through her underwear when we were walking around somewhat tipsy. We were maybe a three minute walk from our apartment.

I dated a guy who would sometimes wet the bed when drunk; he finally admitted that he had wet regularly well into his teens.

And I knew of one other girl who had peed on someone else's living room floor when she was passed out drunk. And then there was my best friend, who half woke up, peed on a shelf because she was dreaming it was the toilet, and went back to sleep.

Simply put, when you think about the combination of consuming a large amount of liquid and then passing out, it's amazing that anyone who's ever gotten drunk doesn't have a bedwetting story.

Anyway, when I filled out my housing info for college, I think it was mainly concerned with how late I stayed up and whether I was okay with people staying the night. I seem to recall that there were a few lines to add more info if you wanted, but with thousands of applications to process I'm not sure how much attention the housing people paid to that. I'm not at all sure that admitting to bedwetting would've gotten you a single room, because there was always a housing shortage and they sometimes had to put three people in a room intended for two.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
You too? Although I just do it for fun...We'll be out somewhere, and go to the bathroom and then I just go wild
And I thought only girls go to the bathroom in groups? :confused:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Probably was drunk?

D

daria7483

Oh, she's quite cute! But she has a boyfriend. She tells me that she's calmed down a lot since college. Of course, everyone says that because once you cease to be a college student suddenly everyone thinks you have a problem if you're getting smashed three nights a week.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
LOL, this thread brings back memories. One of my apartmentmates in college once asked the other two of us "ummm...did either of you ever wet the bed like when you were 18?" When we both said no, she said "oh...okay. never mind!"
When I was in the military, I started working in an office that had one of those computer-generated banners on the wall that said "You mean, on purpose?!?" When I asked about it, I was told it was placed there because one day someone brought a Cosmo in that had one of their famous surveys about sex. One of the questions was "Have you ever urinated on your sexual partner?" One particularly naive girl in the office replied, "You mean, on purpose?" Then wen on to explain that one day she and her boyfriend were in the act, and she got a little too excited, and, well, you know. Always wish I had gotten to know her better.

Status
Not open for further replies.