Collecting vintage diapers

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Does anyone on here collect vintage diapers, either baby or adult? I have a few old plastic-backed adult disposables that are probably at least 20 years old. I really love to wear them but am kind of afraid to use them for their intended purpose, because I know I will never get any like them anymore. Anyone else have that dilemma?

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel you. I have some as well but in the end their “intended purpose” is to give me joy so I will use them when the mood is right.

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Straycatz

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Vintage diaper collector here, too! Pampers Size 6 from 1999 are my favorite diapers in my collection -- and they're worth $30-$50/each now -- So I try to save them for birthdays/holidays/etc as a special treat! I might use one a year at the current rate -- want to have enough for the rest of my biological life to enjoy.

I might have dreams of being able to go back in time, or find a storage container with a pallet of these diapers and being able to wear them every day. Heaven!

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Straycatz

Aquasailor

Pull-Ups archivist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to buy vintage diapers at thrift stores whenever they show up. I am torn between saving them and using them, as diapers can only be used once. Then again, I may consider selling some. For now, I just leave them sealed up as intended.

Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 shrink.jpg

Reactions: KCA and Straycatz

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I guess it would be fair to say that I collect vintage Curity cloth diapers (the "Day/Night" prefolds, specifically), although I also use them regularly--almost daily. It's fun to pad my larger diapers with the very same kind of diaper I wore when I was little. Collecting vintage disposables is something I'm sure I'd enjoy doing, but I just don't have room for diapers I can't/would't wear.

Reactions: Straycatz

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Cottontail said:
I guess it would be fair to say that I collect vintage Curity cloth diapers (the "Day/Night" prefolds, specifically), although I also use them regularly--almost daily. It's fun to pad my larger diapers with the very same kind of diaper I wore when I was little. Collecting vintage disposables is something I'm sure I'd enjoy doing, but I just don't have room for diapers I can't/would't wear.
collecting vintage cloth makes a lot of sense. You get to continually re-use them instead of one and done. Some of the prices that the vintage disposables are going for are out of this world!