Collars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've got a pink collar with spikes and a black furry one with a cross on it. But my favorite on is the one my Master/Daddy gave me it's an Eternity collar, look it up.
It locks on.. =^-^=

Gemini

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur
I have a collar- black leather with metal spikes- but it's more of a metalhead thing than a furry thing.

And that leads me onto another point- a furry might wear a spiked collar if they were a metalhead, right? I mean I do, so the anthro version of me would too.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I'm not a furry but I've honestly thing Collars are cute and cool.

I'm looking at buying a black leather one

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'm planning on getting one on my way back to school, dunno what kind though.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've got a pink collar with spikes and a black furry one with a cross on it. But my favorite on is the one my Master/Daddy gave me it's an Eternity collar, look it up.
It locks on.. =^-^=
The collar Sir (Tafshin) gave me is also pink with spikes. = o

Eternity collars are neat, but why are they SO damn expensive, for being so plain?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I wouldnt mind having one...i want one. T^T

I suggest CollarFactory.com. I think I actually got the site from someone on ADISC. They are somewhat expensive in general, but 100% customizable, and for a nice leather collar with LOTS of stuff on it, it's cheap compared to most places.

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy,
I would love a real collar . i have three but they are really tight on me

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Shouldn't you be on the case of that "whoM are you stalking" thread?

I think most of the joy of a collar would hinge on having someone special to hold the leash.

Yes, being Collared (yes, capital C), whether as a submissive/ slave/ etc, or as someone's pet, is a very important part for many people. But people who aren't Collared, and are a fur, or maybe just wear them for plain accessorization, can still take them very seriously, because they can be VERY expensive, and emotionally significant.

When someone reached up to touch mine without asking once ( they wanted to read the words on the tag), I yelped/ gasped and pulled back. In BDSM culture, it's very rude (rude is an understatement) to touch something owned by someone else, especially a person's submissive. Although I "own" my collar, I am owned by my Sir, so he, in turn, owns the collar, since it signifies so much. And they, of course, didn't know that, it was in a class at college, so I quickly realized they didn't know, no big deal, and I actually apologized to them.

Point being, collars should be taken seriously. :twocents:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I decided to get one the other day for fun. I think I like collars after all. =P

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I bought one the other day at a dollar store.

Only worn it twice but not for long, perhaps on Halloween I'll wear it to school to see how people react.

It's really comfy too, I like it

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The variety of collars here is fascinating. Does anyone else enjoy steel collars?

Status
Not open for further replies.