• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Collars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I haven't met one person yet who knows what a furry is except for online XD. None of my friends knew what it is, and they are the type of people who would XD, my parents don't. None of my not-friends do... I could wear a collar around, and everyone would just be like wtf why is he wearing a collar, I wouldn't do that though but I'm just saying.

I wouldn't have known what a fur was if I hadn't started playing SL, which is where I learned of them. I just wish I could remember where the big tree is -,-, anyone know? I really want to go to it again but I can't remember what map it was, and its not on the poplars anymore i don't think. I think it was called something like furtree or something

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Yours may not but A lot of my friends know what it is. But there is a reason behind this Alot more of my friends are into art and the artistic culture. A lot of artists know what furries are or have a vague Idea .

Now we return to you regularly schedule topic.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I want to get a genuine pet collar, just for kicks and giggles. I mean, my uke collar is fine and all, I just want some variety. Plus the one I saw was purple! Bonus points!

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i dont have a collar, but would like to get one. actually, to be honest, one of my good friends at school wears a collar, and it has bears on it. (ponders memories)

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Although I am not a furry, I am into pet play, and Shin and I are in a D/s relationship, me as submissive.

I am Collared, and I am 'Puppy' as my roleplay name.

I have a pink leather dog collar with spikes. We removed the middle spike, and he put a pink heart tag on it that says

PUPPY
XOXO

on it.

I wear it quite a bit. I need a more everyday one that I can wear to bed and stuff though.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
I love wearing a collar, as a furry and as an uke. I own three one thin black leather one with spikes on it from my first D/s relationship. One made by a friend of plain black leather with rabbit fur on the inside, it is quite nice. And my final and best one is and custom made one from Custom Collars by CollarFactory.com it is amazingly made though slightly pricey. It is a black leather base with a second part which is hot pink. It is lined with white faux fur. All the metal (buckles, studs and D ring) is black and it has a little bell on it. It is comfortable and uber cute. If you want a well made collar and have a relatively good budget use their site, they have a walk through that lets you choose all the aspects of your collar and tell you how much it will cost as a whole.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
While I do realize that collars are a major part of the furry experience for some, I personally find no interest in them. Maybe I will someday, but for now I just don't.
I feel the same way about pacifiers in my TBism. I just find no interest in them. BUT! Collars ARE a big thing for my littlefurism. I have one, a blue one with "mm3" engraved into a silver tag (yes, for real, "mm3").

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I love wearing a collar, as a furry and as an uke. I own three one thin black leather one with spikes on it from my first D/s relationship. One made by a friend of plain black leather with rabbit fur on the inside, it is quite nice. And my final and best one is and custom made one from Custom Collars by CollarFactory.com it is amazingly made though slightly pricey. It is a black leather base with a second part which is hot pink. It is lined with white faux fur. All the metal (buckles, studs and D ring) is black and it has a little bell on it. It is comfortable and uber cute. If you want a well made collar and have a relatively good budget use their site, they have a walk through that lets you choose all the aspects of your collar and tell you how much it will cost as a whole.

I've actually been looking for a good custom collar site. :D I was afraid to order from a place without knowledge from someone else that they are good.
I'm afraid to get cheap/ cracked leather mostly. = / I'll go check it out.

*Really wants her collar and binky right now* ;_;

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
I've actually been looking for a good custom collar site. :D I was afraid to order from a place without knowledge from someone else that they are good.
I'm afraid to get cheap/ cracked leather mostly. = / I'll go check it out.

*Really wants her collar and binky right now* ;_;
Glad I could be of some service hun, They heip relatively discreetly and all collars are made for people not animals so they are all safe to wear. It is high quality and for what you get it's not that badly priced. They also make cuffs too if you want some 'special playthings'

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Well I HAD a collar Till today. (My friend is wearing it for a few days...) But Yeah I'm planing on getting a few more from that Site once I turn 17.

Life Ankh

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Update: I have pics of me in my collar in an album now ^_^

And I'm not a furry, mine is because I'm submissive. Shin is a great Dom. <3
(We're both switches lol)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Update: I have pics of me in my collar in an album now ^_^
Please note: Access to the proper gallery can be found right at the top of the menu bar:

Using the proper gallery is safer for several reasons:
- safety from authorized downloads
- only visible to regulars
- upload of full-sized pictures possible
- searchable, album previews, new pics-feature and so on (no one goes through people's profiles every day to check for new pictures)

Peachy

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
So how are the galleries different?

I mean, I don't really care who sees them. (Regulars vs. non reg).

Do I HAVE to move them or is it just a different option?

If I don't have to move/ re-upload somewhere else I won't, but I don't want to get in trouble either. = /

Peachy

Banned
Role
So how are the galleries different?

I mean, I don't really care who sees them. (Regulars vs. non reg).

Do I HAVE to move them or is it just a different option?

If I don't have to move/ re-upload somewhere else I won't, but I don't want to get in trouble either. = /
The proper gallery simply gets more attention than hiding it away in your profile. That's the only difference really from the users' point of view.
There's no need to move the pictures.

From the admin point of view, I prefer people use the proper gallery, because then I can actually see what people upload on one page. With the profile albums, I'd have to go through everyone's profile on a regular basis to check for material we don't want here.

Peachy

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Okee dokee. I actually didn't even know what the gallery was for.
I'll probably move them when I get a free minute. Thanks for letting me know. = )

X

xdeadx

Well I HAD a collar Till today. (My friend is wearing it for a few days...) But Yeah I'm planing on getting a few more from that Site once I turn 17.

Life Ankh
...Ankh... can i has it now plz... :beg: PLEASE!!! :beg::beg::beg:

S

Secret

Im not a fur but I know how to make these! I used to work for a hardware store and there realy easy to make, you get to use this awesome machine with a lazer and a drill engraver. But they are REALLY exspensive it costs the store like .15 cents to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.