Well, i dont really have a collar i am not a furry so.. xD

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I do not have one.....but I really really really want one T.T

Fahari

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
my collar makes me feel so important but i don’t worry because it’s just a feeling.

X

xdeadx

Time to show off muh collar collection,

|
V This is the collection, plush muh camo leash, and the first collar the camo one...

|
V This is me wearing muh favorite collar

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I really do want one, I'll probably stop by Hot Topic and get a studded one next time I get a chance.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I got a new red collar with pawprints on it. :3 I luff eet.
...SHAVE IIIIIT. D<

D

Deleted member 989

I never quite got the association between the furry fandom and collars and I don't think the association they have would exist if our world was an actual anthropomorphic society.

I think that if we did exist in an anthropomorphic society the presense of collars would be no different than we see in real life as it is now and we wouldn't see anthropomorpic dogs and wolves and cats and kagaroos with collars as every day wear and certianly not leashes.

In an anthropomorphic society all the furries arn't animals afterall, they are people, they shop at the mall, they play Nintendo, they love, they cry, blah blah. They're people. Do you know when we see people on leashes in real life? When they are children on those wrist leashes that their parents to keep the from running off. (For the record, when I was a kid, I took mine off, attached it to a shopping cart and ran off. ...That was the end of the toddler leash... After my mom finally found me).

If we existed in an anthropomorphic society and we saw a teenaged or adult anthro on a collar in the middle of the mall, I honestly think that most people would think that anthro was retarded and his parents kept him on a leash because he had a horrible tendancy to run off and try to jam his fingers between steps of escilators.

I think the odds of seeing a real anthropomorphic person with a collar with paw prints on it would be equal to that of seeing a human with a collar with human foot prints on it. Not very high cause they'd just look kinda stupid.

B

BabyGirlBo

...*grins evilly* I have a collar-it's my favorite^_^ It's a black leather one with studs and a big circle where you would hook a leash-I love it! I also have a metal leash with a leather hand strap. If I can ever find my camera again, I'll take a picture and upload it

HAHA!!! I have located ze camera! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...ummm, I really don't know what brought about the evil laughter, but I did manage to find my camera, so here's a picture of my favorite leash and collar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Has only one D: I picked it up at the Pawstar stand in the Anime Detour merchants square (T'was awesome if any Minesoooooootans out there attended). It's leather, attaches with a buckle, and has a large metal ring on the front. I bout a bell that attaches, it's sound is adorable! Yeah, not much to choose from with collar, though, it works.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah, Pawstar makes awesome stuff. I did purchase my ears there, though I got my tail at another stand. Oh well, w00t for Pawstar, back on topic we go.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I LUFF Collers. They look so cute, and they are a really good way to show off your furriness to other furs, but not to other ppl, since a lot of people don't even know what a fur is.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
I have a colar! It's nauvy blue and it goes well w/ my navy blue leash. I don't wear it to much though only when my brother says I have to or I want to.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I LUFF Collers. They look so cute, and they are a really good way to show off your furriness to other furs, but not to other ppl, since a lot of people don't even know what a fur is.
Eh note\ quite true a lot of people do know what a furry is but they think that a collare is more bdsm type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.