• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Collars And your opinons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
:biggrin:Bought my first collars today at Petsmart. Just simple nylon red and blue but still cute.

So what are everyones opinions on collars good, bad, cute, freaky?

Personally I think they're cute when furry related. But outside of that they can get a little freaky. I mean some guy dressed all in black with white makeup and a spiked collar is a little intimidating

And would you ever wear a collar outside?

For me I'd have to say no, unless it was at a con.

Post pics of your collars if you have any:cool:

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
I have a collar, don't wear it outside of cons (when I used to go), I'm just not all accessory-based. It's black leather with round studs. Pretty standard.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Agh, I want one so bad! D:
I love the tag on your blue one, it's way cute. :3

I think collars are cute in a furry sense and also in a Dom/sub relationship, both of which I'd wear mine for, hehe.

I'd wear a collar outside, if it was a nice leather one. Sometimes you can pass them off as chokers or just "being cool." If it was a nylon one, I wouldn't wear it around, as you put nylon ones on your pets. Does that make sense?

As soon as I get my collar, I'll post a pic. :3

M

Mako

My collar has disappeared :cryhankie:

Though I used to wear it everywhere. It was a black pleather dog collar that I had shortened and added a notch to, to better fit me. Then I hung a medium size jingle bell from a looped necklace chain about an inch down. I wore it all the time outside of work, and it's driving me mad I can't find it.

Though I plan to get a really awesome custom one done from the collar factory. I need to wait till I know I can spend the money because it'll be a doozy.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
:bf-petkitty:Aww sorry Mako maybe it'll turn up. I want to order one from the Collar Factory too but I'm going back to school so I have to watch my money.

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
I had one buy my chewing habit got the best of it and i havent had the chance to get a new one. Tho next time i think i will buy a pack. And I need new tags. I lost my old ones.

As for wearing outside, i have a few times. A few girls thought it was cute, one asked me where my leash was then smiled chuckleing and went off

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wore a plain black nylon one for years, 24/7. I eventually stopped when I realized it was causing wear to my shirt collars.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd wear one but I am not a furry. Don't think I would have a tag with my name on it though.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only collar I have is the one that goes around my waist: My belt :D

J

JessePup

If I had a collar it would be blue with an old fashion gold disc that had my name on it. I would wear it everywhere and try to pass it off as a choker.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
:biggrin:Bought my first collars today at Petsmart. Just simple nylon red and blue but still cute.
So what are everyones opinions on collars good, bad, cute, freaky?

Personally I think they're cute when furry related. But outside of that they can get a little freaky. I mean some guy dressed all in black with white makeup and a spiked collar is a little intimidating

And would you ever wear a collar outside?

For me I'd have to say no, unless it was at a con.

Post pics of your collars if you have any:cool:
well i will tell you this but i have been wanting to ask this question for a while see i wasn't sure if we did this but i have vague memories of stuff like this from older adisc
anyway i have a black nylone one but it is a more teporary one because i am gonna get a leather or at least more comfortable when i move around alot. but i am getting a tag this week because i want it personalized but i don't know how to come out around my family because at school i don't care. infact collars are the only jewlry type item they allow in gym. but i want to wear 24/7. as i said i do wear outside. and some people do over do it. i'll post a pick soon.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I personally find collars pretty cute, although I don't own one.

Some time ago, I spent hours browsing on the collarfactory.com website where they have the pics of the collars they produce :D

Role
Other
I have a blue dog collar I got from Petsmart. I've worn it to school everyday for a year and a half.

F

Falkio

I have a blue dog collar I got from Petsmart. I've worn it to school everyday for a year and a half.
That's adorable, Noah. :biggrin:

For me, I never really got into wearing them. Not that I don't approve, just not a fan of them myself.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Collars are nice. Both because of cuteness and for more deviant practices of mine.

I don't have one right now though. My collar and leash are still at my ex-boyfriends place. However, if I were to get a new one it'd probably be from the Collar Factory.

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
I have a dark blue leather collar with a jingly kitty bell attached :happy:

It doesnt show in the picture but I also bought a metal tag that says "If found, Please feed, Change and Return to AJ" :smile1:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
You guys ever heard of the Collar Factory? If you can pay their price, then you get a 100% custom collar....The one I want is 1.5" wide, pink/black, with black spikes, and a black snap closure....55USD+shipping/tax O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.