Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
:biggrin:Bought my first collars today at Petsmart. Just simple nylon red and blue but still cute.
stonemask55-albums-fur-here-there-picture1606-collar-001.jpg

So what are everyones opinions on collars good, bad, cute, freaky?

Personally I think they're cute when furry related. But outside of that they can get a little freaky. I mean some guy dressed all in black with white makeup and a spiked collar is a little intimidating

And would you ever wear a collar outside?

For me I'd have to say no, unless it was at a con.

Post pics of your collars if you have any:cool:

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
I have a collar, don't wear it outside of cons (when I used to go), I'm just not all accessory-based. It's black leather with round studs. Pretty standard.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Agh, I want one so bad! D:
I love the tag on your blue one, it's way cute. :3

I think collars are cute in a furry sense and also in a Dom/sub relationship, both of which I'd wear mine for, hehe.

I'd wear a collar outside, if it was a nice leather one. Sometimes you can pass them off as chokers or just "being cool." If it was a nylon one, I wouldn't wear it around, as you put nylon ones on your pets. Does that make sense?

As soon as I get my collar, I'll post a pic. :3

M

Mako

My collar has disappeared :cryhankie:

Though I used to wear it everywhere. It was a black pleather dog collar that I had shortened and added a notch to, to better fit me. Then I hung a medium size jingle bell from a looped necklace chain about an inch down. I wore it all the time outside of work, and it's driving me mad I can't find it.

Though I plan to get a really awesome custom one done from the collar factory. I need to wait till I know I can spend the money because it'll be a doozy.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
:bf-petkitty:Aww sorry Mako maybe it'll turn up. I want to order one from the Collar Factory too but I'm going back to school so I have to watch my money.

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
I had one buy my chewing habit got the best of it and i havent had the chance to get a new one. Tho next time i think i will buy a pack. And I need new tags. I lost my old ones.

As for wearing outside, i have a few times. A few girls thought it was cute, one asked me where my leash was then smiled chuckleing and went off

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wore a plain black nylon one for years, 24/7. I eventually stopped when I realized it was causing wear to my shirt collars.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd wear one but I am not a furry. Don't think I would have a tag with my name on it though.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The only collar I have is the one that goes around my waist: My belt :D

J

JessePup

If I had a collar it would be blue with an old fashion gold disc that had my name on it. I would wear it everywhere and try to pass it off as a choker.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
:biggrin:Bought my first collars today at Petsmart. Just simple nylon red and blue but still cute.
So what are everyones opinions on collars good, bad, cute, freaky?

Personally I think they're cute when furry related. But outside of that they can get a little freaky. I mean some guy dressed all in black with white makeup and a spiked collar is a little intimidating

And would you ever wear a collar outside?

For me I'd have to say no, unless it was at a con.

Post pics of your collars if you have any:cool:

well i will tell you this but i have been wanting to ask this question for a while see i wasn't sure if we did this but i have vague memories of stuff like this from older adisc
anyway i have a black nylone one but it is a more teporary one because i am gonna get a leather or at least more comfortable when i move around alot. but i am getting a tag this week because i want it personalized but i don't know how to come out around my family because at school i don't care. infact collars are the only jewlry type item they allow in gym. but i want to wear 24/7. as i said i do wear outside. and some people do over do it. i'll post a pick soon.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I personally find collars pretty cute, although I don't own one.

Some time ago, I spent hours browsing on the collarfactory.com website where they have the pics of the collars they produce :D

Role
  1. Other
I have a blue dog collar I got from Petsmart. I've worn it to school everyday for a year and a half.

F

Falkio

I have a blue dog collar I got from Petsmart. I've worn it to school everyday for a year and a half.

That's adorable, Noah. :biggrin:

For me, I never really got into wearing them. Not that I don't approve, just not a fan of them myself.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Collars are nice. Both because of cuteness and for more deviant practices of mine.

I don't have one right now though. My collar and leash are still at my ex-boyfriends place. However, if I were to get a new one it'd probably be from the Collar Factory.

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have a dark blue leather collar with a jingly kitty bell attached :happy:

scratchpaws-albums-old-pictures-picture1612-my-jingly-collar.jpg

It doesnt show in the picture but I also bought a metal tag that says "If found, Please feed, Change and Return to AJ" :smile1:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
You guys ever heard of the Collar Factory? If you can pay their price, then you get a 100% custom collar....The one I want is 1.5" wide, pink/black, with black spikes, and a black snap closure....55USD+shipping/tax O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.