Status
Not open for further replies.

cozycandyfly

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
How many of you littles/ab/dl/tbs are coffee drinkers or energy drink drinkers? I tend to drink a lot of coffee and sometimes a few energy drinks, wondering if other people love there coffees.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
mmm Coffee ! Do not think about touching my Dunkin Donuts pot of coffee in the Morning ! I run on Dunkin like its jet fuel .

B

BordercollieTrigger

I love coffee literally this morning I guzzled down a whole buh cup of coffee in one sip because wasn't hot anymore.

SpottedLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee!!! My body has figured out how to actually convert coffee to glucose I drink so much of the stuff. xpluswearer, please excuse me, but I'm stealing your jet fuel comment.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I consider myself a coffee snob - has to be fresh roasted beans, freshly ground, french press to be any good whatsoever.

S

Speck

Coffee is the elixir of life for me, has to be the good stuff, have to actually taste it. However, I do only drink 1-2 bottles a day (yes I drink it out of my bottle >u<) and somehow I have a tolerance too it. Caffeine doesn't really seem to do anything to me.

M

Maxx

There's nothing quite like that first cup in the morning. Even better on a Sunday morning when you can actually take time to enjoy it while still wearing last night's diaper. Like now.

S

Starrunner

As I've always said, coffee is the most important meal of the day!

I'm up at 5a.m. on weekday mornings and I normally have my coffee while listening to the news and then I go for a six mile run before I head off to work. I don't think I could survive without coffee.

I usually get my coffee at a specialty shop around the corner. My preference is a freshly ground medium roast.

cozycandyfly

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Coffee is the elixir of life for me, has to be the good stuff, have to actually taste it. However, I do only drink 1-2 bottles a day (yes I drink it out of my bottle >u<) and somehow I have a tolerance too it. Caffeine doesn't really seem to do anything to me.

Too much coffee makes me pee all the time, hence why i prefer to wear diapers if i drink lots of coffee :D

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
First thing in the morning! Maybe 1/2 cup later in the day to keep me going.

I'm of the opinion energy drinks are not as good for you and don't partake.

Chronoshift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I'm not a little, and neither is my girl, but we both drink coffee.
Coffee ticks a bunch of boxes for me, so I consider myself chemically addicted to caffeine :-O

My girl drinks some coffee, but not even half of what I do. She takes it with milk, too. Poor murdered coffee has to be drunk in a ruined state :-O
She used to only drink half the mug, and then complain about it getting cold, so I got her powdered milk in stead of letting her use the milk in the fridge. That helped.

417PlacesToGo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You bet your sweet bippy I like coffee. It's my mother's fault; I'm pretty sure she could single-handedly keep Folgers in business. At one point in my life, I had over $45 in Starbucks credit because family members heard of my love for coffee and gave me gift cards for holidays.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Used to do a pot in the mornings when I was working. Now adays I limit myself to two cups. First thing in the morning
one cup with morning meds and after shower a second cup and cookies.

Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I don't drink coffee, have a hard time standing the flavor.. the rare times I do drink it, like my grandpa used to tell my mom "do you want more coffee with your sugar".

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have between three and four cups of coffee a day. I have a Kureg and I brew cups of 8 o'clock Columbian. Like Maxx, I love to start the day with a cup of coffee and the morning news paper. Being able to do that is one reason why I was happy to retire from my day job.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mmm, coffee. I drink quite a lot of it, usually the better part of a pot a day. I grab a large brew from the local coffee shop by my office to start, and once I figured out that the Keurig we have at work can fill traveler mugs (mine at home can only do 6 and 10 ounce cups), things got interesting to say the least.

Also, I do enjoy the occasional Tim Hortons XL! I don't know why, but they have brilliant coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.