• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Cod4 mw

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Falkio

Mike:

Are there still openings for the Xbox 360 bracket? I'm a ninth prestige on LIVE. We should team up for some S&D sometime. I was actually looking for a clan to play Headquarters with, maybe even on game battles. Just depends on what times you're usually on. Lets group it up to wreck some tenth prestige, M16 loving n00bs.

Let me know so I can PM you my Gamer Tag.

Thanks

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
PC probably has enough online community and tournaments.
Your just jealous since us PC gamers don't have some idiotic 12 year old kid yelling curse words and calling people "NOOBS!" into our ears from our headsets. :p

But really there aren't to many competition's on the PC I think.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Your telling me i dont care how much it is i will buy it.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Your just jealous since us PC gamers don't have some idiotic 12 year old kid yelling curse words and calling people "NOOBS!" into our ears from our headsets. :p

But really there aren't to many competition's on the PC I think.
My comment wasnt in favour of the console version. I hardly believe there is any tournament going on with gamepads that deserves the name.
And there are enough kiddies on PC servers already.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other

<3, although unfortunately the longer CoD4 has been out, the cheaper it's getting, and the more kiddies are buying it.

"Player URMOM connected."
"Killed by URMOM"
RPD with acog, 3x stun, juggernaut, martyrdom (or last stand)

*shudders*

At least it's not Halo 3. ._.

In a nutshell, 360 is the console for "the kids", PS3 is the console for "the rich kids", and the PC is the console for the skill.

But, everything has its exceptions. Even I like picking up a 360 controller and beating the shit out of people in GTAIV. (Then again, who DOESN'T?)

Status
Not open for further replies.