Not open for further replies.

LittleAnonymousHacker

ADISC's 1337 HAX0R
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I used to be able to log in without any problems with my VPN running, but now I'm getting this error. I've never logged out on Tor, so that's what I'm using to post this.

It's important to me to only access this site using Tor or a VPN because I value my privacy and don't want there to be any ISP records of me frequently coming here. Thanks in advance.

1020.PNG

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I used to be able to log in without any problems with my VPN running, but now I'm getting this error.
Try turning off your VPN. Your ISP does not care about you visiting ADISC.

VPN providers get blocked sometimes, due to people misusing them.
When someone abuses a VPN to try to break rules, we have little recourse but to block all usage of that VPN.

Last edited:

LittleAnonymousHacker

ADISC's 1337 HAX0R
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The problem must have been temporary. I'm no longer getting the error with my VPN.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
The problem must have been temporary. I'm no longer getting the error with my VPN.
VPNs get blocked regularly. Some of the blocks are temporary. Some are permanent.
The general trend though is that we're blocking more and more of them over time, and for longer and longer periods.
You're better off not using a VPN.
I agree with you about valuing your privacy, but VPNs don't increase your privacy. Using a VPN is like walking into a store wearing a full body trenchcoat. Yeah in theory less of you can be seen, but that factor is outweighed by the fact you get massively increased scrutiny by everyone you meet, because you're acting suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.