ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
So we all know that onesies pair excellently with our favorite poofy underwear, and that many items of clothing meant for little ones are specifically cut to accommodate a diaper. Unfortunately, there not as many explicitly diaper-friendly options available for adults. I think we all have at least a part of our wardrobe that we feel works very well over a diaper, but I feel that it's somewhat unusual to come across an article of clothing that is purpose-built to support one.

With that said, I ask the diapered of ADISC: what are your favorite pieces of clothing that are made for diapers? Does anyone have a good recommendation for a pair of pants or shorts or bottoms of any kind that are made with the diaper-wearer in mind? Extra points for unusual styles or AB versions of babyish garments (for example, maxaloones)!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, diaperdude and RetroGirl15

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
overalls

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Overalls, pull on drawstring pants, sweatpants, lounge pants.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
paddedplayer said:
SuzakuAkatori said:
Overalls, pull on drawstring pants, sweatpants, lounge pants.
Are there any particular brands that you like?

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
ArgentBuffalo said:
Are there any particular brands that you like?
Dickies for overalls, as for pull on pants/shorts, sonoma a kohls brand comes to mind. Croft and barrow sell cargo shorts with stretchy sides like toddler ones for adults.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and ArgentBuffalo

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Overalls( footed onesie), shorr onesied and plastic pants

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Compression shorts. They work great at smoothing the edges and keeping them quiet. Also offered great support. A wrestling singlet is a great alternative for a onesie. That being said just normal clothes after that.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and diaperdude

EuroBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got a pair of the skinny jeans called "the perfect jean nyc" and they stretch and have a little extra room in the crotch no not crush balls they say but they definitely have a little extra room for some padding for sure. I'm wearing their skinny now with a trest and no issues! So comfortable really.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Cargo pants and shorts, roomy jeans (not skinny), dark clothing in general. I was a punk teenager in the 80’s and I have always worn baggy pants. I can’t understand why people want to wear tight clothes these days 🤔 I also do not like fashion, fads or trends.