• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Clothes, toys and things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm in the mood to buy myself something babyish.

I have a sippee cup, shortalls, plastic pants, diapers, onesies and a couple of dummies (pacifiers for our US viewers).

Any suggestions on what I should get? I'd love to get some printed, washable training pants, but they seem hard to come by.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think they sell some sort of printed training pants on Ebay. Other than that, they have to be custom made and they are expensive. I'd like to get some too, but haven't done so as yet. You could try buying a baby bottle. They're fun to drink from.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Footie pj's. You probably wouldn't be able to wear them often seeing as you guys have your summer, but in winter, they'll be great.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
You could try buying a baby bottle. They're fun to drink from.
I'll second dogboy's baby bottle suggestion. It's enjoyable to suck warm beverages out of the one I bought a few months back.:)

~Pramrider

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
if i was you, i would buy some footed sleepers, i love mine, and wear them almost every night

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
sounding silly and slightly extreme, how about a push-chair (buggy) or a high-chair?
i'm not ab and while the idea of being strapped/secured into a chair seems a bit off-putting at first, after a while it is comfy and you just resign yourself to it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Bottle, or maybe the really big leggos (you know the ones that are like 2cmx3cm per brick?)

F

FullMetal

Go with a sleeper, they are way too awesome...and warm...and snuggly :D

FullMetal

F

Falkio

Go with the bottle and some building blocks! Star Wars Legos are cool. I don't know about the training pants; I'd say either find custom cloth ones, or use the pull-up style briefs.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Thanks for all the suggestions :D
I got some training pants and a dummy combo pack from pacifiersRUs but may get some more of the things mentioned later :D

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm in the mood to buy myself something babyish.

I have a sippee cup, shortalls, plastic pants, diapers, onesies and a couple of dummies (pacifiers for our US viewers).

Any suggestions on what I should get? I'd love to get some printed, washable training pants, but they seem hard to come by.
I'd add a bottle and a teddybear. :)

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'd just look at some ABDL stores till I found something I liked

Status
Not open for further replies.