Cloth vs Disposables (which do you prefer?)

Which type of adult diaper do you prefer?

• Cloth

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Disposables

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hub121

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Which type of adult diapers do you prefer and why?

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I put other because I use both and like both
Cloth I wear at night at the week end
disposables I wear to work
I'm wearing a full Abena L3 now

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I do wear a disposable during the day and early afternoon. That's when I'm out and about. The other two thirds of the
day is when I'm in my cloth diapers.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I can remember back in the 90s i was wearing luvs diapers size 6 for bed wetting then went to goodnites now im at adult diapers * giggles* I love plastic diapers the sound they make the feeling of them on my bum i tryed cloth could not get into the feeling

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like cloth but that's what I grew up with. I think the general consensus is that we gravitate toward that which we experienced as a little ones.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Well, I suppose I prefer cloth diapers, but I'm also drawn to disposables -- the baby sort, and the baby-ized adult sort.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Disposables diapers keep me and my skin nice and dry. Just like Pampers Phases and Huggies Baby Steps! :biggrin:

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I agree with zackiepooh and dogboy in going for what I was raised on. I am old enough that it was cloth, which gives that child feeling. I have occasionally enjoyed a disposable, though.

fakename4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like cloth diapers and plastic pants. They just seem "right" to me. Must be my age. But I find myself wearing disposables often too. A classic conundrum...

Sarevok

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I prefer disposables, but I have only tried on cloth diaper so far.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
They's all good :D actually it can depend on my mood. I really like disposable in the daytime cause they're better when you're active, but I really like cloth too especially at night. I think this is cause of my mum, she was into being all environmental or something, so disposables were used sparingly when I was a bub.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
They's all good :D actually it can depend on my mood. I really like disposable in the daytime cause they're better when you're active, but I really like cloth too especially at night. I think this is cause of my mum, she was into being all environmental or something, so disposables were used sparingly when I was a bub.

I do the same for mostly the same reasons. Use cloth as much as possible because they are economical and safer, but so far I really enjoy them too. Why do I not mind spending the extra time to wash them?
Fascinating

2yearold

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
cloth diapers

cloth by far. its better for the Environment you do need to rinse them out and wash them. don't get me wrong i wear disposables when i travel or im away all day. i just wish they had a diaper service for adult diaper. life would be a breeze

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If I had to choose one over the other I choose disposables.
I enjoy wearing both under plastic pants, but the main drawback of cloth is that someone (in my case my partner/mummy) has to launder them.......which can't be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.