Cloth or Disposable : Posted this back in 09, and wondering how the numbers might have changed.

Cloth or disposable

• Cloth diaper and water proof pants

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • disposable diapers

Votes: 86 81.9%
  • cloth training pant

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • disposable training pants

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks the poll math is funny...

Cloth diaper and water proof pants 29.58%
disposable diapers 80.28%
cloth training pant 5.63%
disposable training pants 11.27%

LittleICme said:
Me thinks the poll math is funny...

Cloth diaper and water proof pants 29.58%
disposable diapers 80.28%
cloth training pant 5.63%
disposable training pants 11.27%

Multiple choice poll. I didn't notice that when responding. Seems like it would skew the results a bit.

with three options you can have an overlapping circular graph, but things require 3D imaging to do four options...

Trevor said:
Multiple choice poll. I didn't notice that when responding. Seems like it would skew the results a bit.

Yes Multiple choice, back when I did this in 09, at lest one person complained that I did not do it this way, yes it will be over 100% for good or ill I did it this way this time, and for me I did put all but disposable training pants. And some have stated they did do more then one here.

babyboy said:
Yes Multiple choice, back when I did this in 09, at lest one person complained that I did not do it this way, yes it will be over 100% for good or ill I did it this way this time, and for me I did put all but disposable training pants. And some have stated they did do more then one here.

Without knowing the frequency, I don't see the benefit in a multiple choice poll for this. I have a fair selection of cloth diapers and plastic pants but I hardly wear them compared to disposables. I wouldn't think that should be weighted the same as someone who wears cloth diapers most or all of the time. I guess there's no satisfying everyone with a poll.

I have a strong preference for plastic backed disposable diapers.

Disposables only. It's what I grew up with and what I like. I don't like cloth, not my thing.

Cloth backed disposable all the way!

I guess I should clarify mine by saying "Plastic backed disposables only"

Disposables diapers for me. That's my vote! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back