Cloth Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I was wondering what some of the best (and cheapest) web sites to buy some are. And also where I could get some plastic pants too.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The only place I've ever bought ab stuff from is ebay. I have seen heaps of ab/dl stores but I don't trust them... The best place probably would be some sort of medical/nursing supplies store. Don't know of any tho, sorry I couldn't be of any use...

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I got all my clothies from e-bay. It's quality merchandise at a good price. Just remember to wash them right after use or they start to smell and stain.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
When it's possible, in the distant future, I'd like try cloth nappies. To my knowledge I had never worn cloth as a baby, purely be for curiosity. I'm fairly confident that I would still prefer plastic nappies though.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
From my personal experience... stick with the "seperate" diapers then plastic pants on top. AIOs (all-in-ones) tend to leak around the edges b/c the waterproofing material dosen't form a very tight bond with your skin like a properly fitting pair of plastic pants will.

You have to remember that cloth diapers do not lock the wetness away like disposables do. If you get a cloth diaper good and wet then move around or sit down that wetness is going to spread all over looking for a way out. Where as in a quality disposable I can give it a good hosing and not have to worry about anything going where it shouldn't.

If you want to experiment with a cloth diaper... get a decently sized hand towel and pin it on (shouldn't be hard to figure out)... take a pee and watch what happens.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i've gotten tons of stuff from ebay (clothes, diapers, etc) and it can be hit and miss at times. You can find stuff for great prices you cant find anywhere else, but quality can be sacrificed. However, some of the pricey stuff works great and last a long time. I have bought disposables for great prices (80 for $30!!) but have yet to buy some cloth ones. i like the ones from AdultClothDiaper.com have been good except i can't "use" them due to roommate issues.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
I think the babykins diapers are the best ones I've ever got. They have cute prints on them too. I don't wet cloth diapers though. I wear them for the childish feelings that they induce. :)

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I might wanna expirement with em too. But, 1 question, is it possible to wash em with a washing machine or something like that??

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I might wanna expirement with em too. But, 1 question, is it possible to wash em with a washing machine or something like that??
Yes, just after you "use" them, put them in a bucket or tub filled with water. Then you can wash them all at once.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Personally I would never buy AB stuff from ebay, too many people use it to do something like that for my comfort. Plus I defiantly would NOT buy cloth diapers from online, why would you want cloth diapers that have been used before, even worse by someone you do not ever know! Thats just me I geuss. I do not know where to get good/cheap cloth diapers,I have never even tried them, yet. I just wanted to comment my concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.