Cloth diaper questions

LilABDei

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So i have cloth diapers and i am trying to find a cloth doubler (or disposable) that is 11' Wide and 32-34" long. allthese liners are so small

You can use small hand towels thay work well and you fold and or layer as meny as you need. I bought a bunch all the same color so we didn't get them mixed up with the ones we use on our hands and face

Check Changing Times Diaper Co, they have 10 ply boosters in various sizes that should
fit your needs.

Reactions: Cottontail, Fiddlemiller and Lyokodl
I use Gerber baby cloth diapers as inserts, works wonderfully and most targets etc stock them

Pre-fold Gerber baby cloth diapers are great for over-night

Reactions: Bugmania
Reactions: LilABDei
LilABDei said:
So i have cloth diapers and i am trying to find a cloth doubler (or disposable) that is 11' Wide and 32-34" long. allthese liners are so small
look at adult cloth diaper .com and or changing times . com i have got 2 diapers from each of these places with the doubler and they are great bad part is aides have to put me in them they are more hard to deal with than the throw away kind not only that we are having trouble with soaps and getting one that will not break out diaper area from the soap anyone got any idea please give me a yell

For a 11' wide to 32-34' liners for using a cloth diaper under this liner, I just use 2 diapers. I usually use a regular disposable with a pin-wheel perforation. I can use a nice pull-on cloth diaper (or two) under some plastic pants. Keeps my cloth diapers from getting spoiled by a messy load. With a quality disposable and a nice cloth diaper, I can go at least 12 hours. Some times 24 or more when I change the wet cloth diaper but keep the original disposable intact.

diaperjack101 said:
For a 11' wide to 32-34' liners for using a cloth diaper under this liner, I just use 2 diapers. I usually use a regular disposable with a pin-wheel perforation. I can use a nice pull-on cloth diaper (or two) under some plastic pants. Keeps my cloth diapers from getting spoiled by a messy load. With a quality disposable and a nice cloth diaper, I can go at least 12 hours. Some times 24 or more when I change the wet cloth diaper but keep the original disposable intact.
For a soaker I sometimes use my older contour diapers that are starting to get a bit thin in the area where the pins go. By lapping this worn diaper and then lapping another, newer contour diaper and pinning it snugly over the older diaper I don’t tear the pins out of the worn diapers and I get a bit more life from them. After a couple of years those old diapers are good for using as soakers. Stay padded, you never know when your moisture content may increase unexpectedly!

LilABDei said:
Get some baby diaper prefolds, this is the best I’ve found

Back