Cloth-backed Cushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I know we're all excited and can't wait for our SDK/Cushies v2. 0's, and I don't know about all of you, but I was rather disappointed that the cloth-backed Cushies didn't get an update along with the other 2...
This, of course doesn't mean they won't, but since I'm on the subject, I may as well put in my 2 cents... Maybe one of the ABU reps will see this xP

The Cloth-backed Cushies are my favorite single-tape diaper from ABU. It feels more authentic to the modern baby diaper, in my opinion, than the plastic-backed ones. This, I feel can be their main selling point, instead of it just being a cooler, breathable alternative for the summer months. I think, if ABU were to update their cloth-backed, it could be marketed as a larger version of a modern baby diaper, with all of the plastic-backed improvements plus more elastic, stretchy sides and (maybe?) longer velcro tapes. I feel like this could be a major improvement, and contender in the abdl market. And if it means anything, I would buy a lot of them ;D

Does anyone feel the way I do about this particular diaper? What kinda improvements would you make to it?

I love the cloth-backed Cushies. I believed they had gotten something of an overhaul last year, with breathable sides and all... I actually haven't tried those yet; my experience with cloth-backed Cushies is limited to the original run. But I live only about an hour away from ABU, and keep telling myself that the next time I'm driving by on a weekday, I'll drop in and grab some of the latest version.

I second this
rear and front elastic would make the v0.2 cloth backed cushie very appealing to me as I long for a larger version or real baby diapers

I would really want a giant version of a modern baby diaper tbh. Like, with little, minimal wings on the front and the back velcro wings really long and shaped.

TyphaHare said:
I would really want a giant version of a modern baby diaper tbh. Like, with little, minimal wings on the front and the back velcro wings really long and shaped.

I'm really hoping we get there. That stretchy-winged "prototype" diaper from Bambino is evidence that one of the bigger hurdles can be cleared. I'm not a fan of its multi-tape design, but if ABU can marry the cloth-backed Cushies with something like those stretchy Bambino wings, that would be heavenly. Plus, I really think it would help with the fit of Cushies, which are a bit finicky without the stretch. They work for me, but they have a rather static shape that disagrees with many people.

Cottontail said:
I'm really hoping we get there. That stretchy-winged "prototype" diaper from Bambino is evidence that one of the bigger hurdles can be cleared. I'm not a fan of its multi-tape design, but if ABU can marry the cloth-backed Cushies with something like those stretchy Bambino wings, that would be heavenly. Plus, I really think it would help with the fit of Cushies, which are a bit finicky without the stretch. They work for me, but they have a rather static shape that disagrees with many people.

Yeah, would be just dreamy *_*
If they also would have those modern baby diaper designs on them, too.. would be a doozy!
There's of course copyright issues, but making a close replica should be fine enough~

Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back