Cloth-backed Cushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I know we're all excited and can't wait for our SDK/Cushies v2. 0's, and I don't know about all of you, but I was rather disappointed that the cloth-backed Cushies didn't get an update along with the other 2...
This, of course doesn't mean they won't, but since I'm on the subject, I may as well put in my 2 cents... Maybe one of the ABU reps will see this xP

The Cloth-backed Cushies are my favorite single-tape diaper from ABU. It feels more authentic to the modern baby diaper, in my opinion, than the plastic-backed ones. This, I feel can be their main selling point, instead of it just being a cooler, breathable alternative for the summer months. I think, if ABU were to update their cloth-backed, it could be marketed as a larger version of a modern baby diaper, with all of the plastic-backed improvements plus more elastic, stretchy sides and (maybe?) longer velcro tapes. I feel like this could be a major improvement, and contender in the abdl market. And if it means anything, I would buy a lot of them ;D

Does anyone feel the way I do about this particular diaper? What kinda improvements would you make to it?

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I love the cloth-backed Cushies. I believed they had gotten something of an overhaul last year, with breathable sides and all... I actually haven't tried those yet; my experience with cloth-backed Cushies is limited to the original run. But I live only about an hour away from ABU, and keep telling myself that the next time I'm driving by on a weekday, I'll drop in and grab some of the latest version.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I second this
rear and front elastic would make the v0.2 cloth backed cushie very appealing to me as I long for a larger version or real baby diapers

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I would really want a giant version of a modern baby diaper tbh. Like, with little, minimal wings on the front and the back velcro wings really long and shaped.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I would really want a giant version of a modern baby diaper tbh. Like, with little, minimal wings on the front and the back velcro wings really long and shaped.

I'm really hoping we get there. That stretchy-winged "prototype" diaper from Bambino is evidence that one of the bigger hurdles can be cleared. I'm not a fan of its multi-tape design, but if ABU can marry the cloth-backed Cushies with something like those stretchy Bambino wings, that would be heavenly. Plus, I really think it would help with the fit of Cushies, which are a bit finicky without the stretch. They work for me, but they have a rather static shape that disagrees with many people.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm really hoping we get there. That stretchy-winged "prototype" diaper from Bambino is evidence that one of the bigger hurdles can be cleared. I'm not a fan of its multi-tape design, but if ABU can marry the cloth-backed Cushies with something like those stretchy Bambino wings, that would be heavenly. Plus, I really think it would help with the fit of Cushies, which are a bit finicky without the stretch. They work for me, but they have a rather static shape that disagrees with many people.

Yeah, would be just dreamy *_*
If they also would have those modern baby diaper designs on them, too.. would be a doozy!
There's of course copyright issues, but making a close replica should be fine enough~

Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.