Status
Not open for further replies.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I know this is a random post but it was scary
so i have a stash of diapers in my room and i hid it in a suitcase becasue half of my room is storage space so it blends in pretty well in their
(new hiding place ideas????)

but my mom walks into my room and says
"can i come in"
so i say "why?" witch is my usall responce and then she says
"i need to get some diapers"
and im like "what?"
and then she smirks and says "i need to get some diapers"
so i say "okay"
then she walks over to the other side of the storage space and pulls out some huggies size 2

anywhom
they turned out to be for a pregnecy center that she voulenteers at
but when it happend i was like

:confused:
:eek:
:frown:
:rolleyes:
:eek:

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would have been sweating bullets, lol.

A similar thing happened to be a few days ago.

My Grandma was in the upstairs bathroom and my sister had to go use my bathroom (down stairs)

I told her the dog used it to take a crap and that it still stunk, but she said she had to go bad.

When she got down there she said it smelled "like a baby"

It was really scary, but I don't think she knew about me wearing diapers at the time (My entire family does now though)

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I know i read your post =)
i wish i could wet the bed....
but i still wouldent tell my parents
there just not those kinda ppl

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know i read your post =)
i wish i could wet the bed....
but i still wouldent tell my parents
there just not those kinda ppl

Wetting the bed on purpose is the worst way to get diapers anyways (I know you meant you really did wet the bed though I think anyway). I never seen it turn out good in any situation. Either you will slip up and find out your a DL/TB or you will feel very guilty about lying about it. In that case you can't come back out to them unless your ready to handle the anger and mistrust that your parents would feel.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fake bedwetting sometimes works well, and you do end up getting diapers, all the while your parents beleive that you are under stress.

However, there are more horror stories than anything else, and you should only use the bedwetting excuse when you're caught with diapers.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ohhh, did you know they were there? :s

Wow, i bet this would be orquard (?) lol. Glad it turned out alright.

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
However, there are more horror stories than anything else, and you should only use the bedwetting excuse when you're caught with diapers.

I only agree that this is the best option IF you know your parents will have a problem with it. IF you know your parents well, and you are old enough, and you have already tested them with other types of 'coming out' THEN I recommend telling them the truth. ONLY IF you know your parents well enough! If you're unsure, I recommend waiting until you know them better OR you are old enough to support yourself.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
ohhh, did you know they were there? :s

Wow, i bet this would be orquard (?) lol. Glad it turned out alright.

Do you mean awkward? I just have to ask because that is like the farthest thing from the word (no offense)

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I only agree that this is the best option IF you know your parents will have a problem with it. IF you know your parents well, and you are old enough, and you have already tested them with other types of 'coming out' THEN I recommend telling them the truth. ONLY IF you know your parents well enough! If you're unsure, I recommend waiting until you know them better OR you are old enough to support yourself.

Well, I was just giving my personal experience. And yes, I know my parents very well

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Well I knew my dad was going to have a problem with me being a TB when I told him. The reason why I told him was to see how much he would disown me to make committing suicide that much easier for me. But look what happened back then he didn't wasn't indifferent to it he actually bought me two cases of attends. We actually talked about it.

If I got caught by him then said it was bed wetting then he found out I was lying about that do you think his reaction would of been the same? I think he would of felt like I couldn't trust him and felt like I used him.

Now my case is my case. All parents are different and the only one's who can take guesses at their parents are the kids themselves. Right now all I am saying is people can and will surprise you at times.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Yes well acually my parents are totall Jacks and i would never tell them about anything
And i wouldent tell them about my bedwetting i would wear diapers to bed >.<

I absolutly hate my parents with a passion and wish the would die and leave me alone more than anything else. I dont really want bedwetting until im out of this house anyway
No i didnt know about the diapers otherwise i wouldent have freaked outish

Status
Not open for further replies.