Status
Not open for further replies.

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I finally got tired of buying my GN's in small quantities so I bought the 34 pack from Amazon and it came in the factory box, thank God it doesn't say Goodnites on the box it says Kimberly Clark on top and the product number as well as size and gender and if you peeked through the middle of the top you could see the contents a family member received it for me and I ran out and got it from them. pheew it was close one thank you for reading just thought I would share

You got a 36 pack of goodnights, wow! I am jealous!

Thank you lol it was risky and nearly got me caught but boy was it worth it having 2 full bags of GN's I was in heaven

If you get the largest size, I think there are 44, they do come in the Goodnites box. I ordered a large girl's Goodnite order and I came home to find the order sitting in front of my porch door. What a surprise!!!

I cannot fit any child sized diapers. I have been buying adult diapers since highschool. Now I have discovered the amazing world of babyish adult diapers and I buy from Bambino Diapers and abuniverse.com. After having those, I can never go back to regular adult diapers. I just love the plastic backing, leg gathers and cute baby prints! Right now I have Bambino Classicos. I really wanted REARZ Safari from Bambino Diapers but they cost more than the other designs.

dogboy said:
If you get the largest size, I think there are 44, they do come in the Goodnites box. I ordered a large girl's Goodnite order and I came home to find the order sitting in front of my porch door. What a surprise!!!

Their is a bigger case size but I have to be careful if I order the wrong ones they won't fit they have to be the 25% stretch ones or the 5 layer

I bought a case of 80 Medline FitRight briefs, but I also intentionally bought a small pack of Post-It flags so they would have to put it into a discreet box.

When my delivery comes each three months with my incontinence pads there is no mistaking what is in the package.

Cool. Are you sure the 36 or 34 is enough goodnights?
Normally I buy several cases of diapers like 2 or 3 times a year. It saves on shipping costs

kdlstarry9 said:
Cool. Are you sure the 36 or 34 is enough goodnights?
Normally I buy several cases of diapers like 2 or 3 times a year. It saves on shipping costs

i would love too but i dont have enough room in my current situation to acquire any more than that

Even though it's not the most cost effective solution, safe bet on discretion could be purchasing quantities where its a bag of diapers and not the box. Think that would almost guarantee a discrete Amazon box. Or the box of "This Order is a Gift". Don't think it costs anymore, and when I bought a case of size 6 pampers, it was a plain box.

I bought a box of goodnites a long time ago from Target, it came in the box that's the same as the ones on display in the store where it blatantly says what it is on the side and has all of the graphics on the box and everything. . . Yeah that wasn't fun.

You can buy a bag of 20 at Walgreens. I don't live alone so I never have diapers shipped to me. Living in America it makes it harder to get a good diaper though. Anyone agree that a good night per inch is more observant than adults diapers?

UK adult diapers are not good either! All fabric backed and granny panty like! Yuck!

- - - Updated - - -

We don't want to look like dementia patients we want to be babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back