Close Call In Public

Puppyboy97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I was at Walgreens buying diapers and some stuff earlier today. One of the cashier at the store who I thought was my one of my neighbors. I bring the diapers back on the shelf because, I don't want her to recognize me. But, luckily for me her voice sounds different, so I decided to get them, pay, and leave. Had anyone experience with that before? My hands were sweating.

Reactions: RetroGirl15, TigerDL, littledreamers333 and 6 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Reason #243 why i order my diapers online. Lol

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Puppyboy97, Furrytum and 6 others

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
O usually buy fro a medical supply store out of town . But it is always a big concern and does make you sweat when the door opens and more customers walk in. Luckily most of the time the store isn't very busy. I wonder if the sales person ever wonders about my purchase. Sometimes I take a little time making a selection on diapers and often may buy plastic pants also, I am uncomfortable when they come out and want to help me with my selection.

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was quite a while ago but I was shopping and was in the aisle with adult nappies in a Tesco store. I was looking at the Tena pants when someone called my name. It was someone that I had gone to school with. Luckily I'd not get picked them up as I was going to so I don't think he suspected anything.

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was collecting some alphagatorz I'd ordered from ABU, but I'd sent them to a DPD pickup shop. I'd gone with an ABDL I know to go and collect them. At the counter, I presented my barcode and was presented with my box. However, the shop assistant asked if I had bought anything intersting and I said it was just boring uni supplies. When handing them over, he asked if I'd like a bag and I accepted his offer, but it became clear that the box wouldn't fit in the bag. "I'll just take them out and pop the contents in the bag for you," was his reply. I went bright red as I knew I was on the edge of being rumbled. I suddenly told him I'd changed my mind and I was okay to carry the box. He seemed a little confused that I was so protective over my "uni supplies."

Once we were out of the shop, my ABDL friend said I probably would have had less grief if I'd just said I'd ordered some sex toys😅:oops:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: iluvdps2, TigerDL, littleph0enix and 1 other person

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
For me, I used to be deeply paranoid anyone would see me with diapers but now I'm tired of living in fear so I would just say I need them if anyone caught me.
I had to explain the adult diapers in my carry-on at the airport security this Summer, I simply said "I need them." Story over.

Reactions: bobbilly

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
surprise35 said:
For me, I used to be deeply paranoid anyone would see me with diapers but now I'm tired of living in fear so I would just say I need them if anyone caught me.
I had to explain the adult diapers in my carry-on at the airport security this Summer, I simply said "I need them." Story over.
I'm the same. I have walked through the busy town where I know people with packs of tena flex from the pharmacy. I don't care.

inhershoes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
We are lucky here in Colorado, we have a great store that sells and caters to ADBL. I am new to this and had some questions, it was nice to do face to face and purchase on the spot. Will be back there often

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and iluvdps2

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When i was 17 I went to the grocery store in the evening to buy depends and when I was paying I found out my cousin was working there as a bag boy. So i made an excuse that I was buying them for my grandma cause she was working in home care taking care of 2 80yr ladies and it worked never heard about it ever.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Diaperpee8

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
inhershoes said:
We are lucky here in Colorado, we have a great store that sells and caters to ADBL. I am new to this and had some questions, it was nice to do face to face and purchase on the spot. Will be back there often
You are very fortunate! There are only a handful of stores in the US that cater to ABDL. I wish I were nearer to one!

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Years ago....
I went to a CVS pharmacy in another town pretty far from where I grew up. I was already living a few towns over and didn't really know anyone in that town.
I get to the CVS, nervously bought my diapers and as I'm walking thru the parking lot a car pulls into a space right in front of me. SON OF A BITCH!! It was my mom's best friend from the town I grew up in. This woman knew me since I was a small boy and I would regularly see her at my mom's house. I mean she pulled in the parking space driving right towards me. I looked at her and she looked at me with my pack of diapers on full display. Well I guess she didn't recognize me or otherwise she would have waved for me to stop or she would have rolled her window down and called to me. She was with someone else so she might have been too preoccupied to put 2 and 2 together. Oh God did I hustle to get to my car that day. This CVS was in a strip mall that had a Jamesway and my mom and her friend would go there all the time. I'm just glad my mom wasn't with her.

Same CVS different day.
After doing several diaper runs to this CVS I found out that my SIL was working there!!! I have no idea how long she worked there but I knew she worked at a smaller pharmacy in town. I didn't know she had switched jobs even though my brother, SIL, my wife and I were like the 4 musketeers. We were always hanging out because we lived closest to each other. Her job change never came up while we hung out. I mean like who leaves that sort of info out!!!
After that all I could think of is was she up in that little mirror covered room while I nervously purchased my diapers.
Needless to say I no longer bought my diapers there.

Last edited:

Diaperman0723

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I walk in to medical supply stores tell them I need diapers. They don't ask who are they for or anything.
I have also bought diapers from my local Wal-Mart and ran into a family friend which asked me why I had adult diapers. Which I answered sarcastically that they were for me. Then I said jk they are for an elder I am helping out. The family friend left it at that nothing else was said

Last edited:
Reactions: DLinSecret

DLinSecret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Don’t sweat it, no one knows they are for you. If I were to have ever walked into someone I knew or if they asked I would be prepared to say “picking up supplies for my grandma” and proudly show the diapers in my hand.

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I order online so no, I love to shop but in private so I’d rather buy online. I’ve brought nappies in store once or twice,
They were Childs nappies to soak up the flood I had in my bathroom but nobody thought anything off it, every family has children or maybe it’s for a relatives kids no one’s the wiser, if asked just say it’s for your cousins sisters baby or something or for your uncle that started to have accidents in their old age