Cleanup/Hygene issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperMark

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Okay, since I'm new at this, I'd like to ask the members a question on a real smelly subject. I'm familiar with infants, but How do you people normally take care of cleaning after a poopy diaper issue... on the toilet, laying down? Also, after blowing one out your a**, what about any odors? In public, it seems that could attract a lot of unwanted attention. Any details appreciated, no matter how gross. :bleh:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mostly people who do poop just clean up in the shower, after removing the dirty diaper and putting the excess poop in the toilet.

I don't know of anyone who poops while in public, there may be some but I highly doubt it.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I mess alot in public, as I have 0 control over it. I take enzyme pills that help with the smell, but it's not a complete solution. Clean-up, well, put on some gloves and use some tena wipes.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
What they said. Dump any excess poop into the toilet, wrap the diaper up real good so it doesn't smell. Take a shower and use soap.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I find that if you shave your diaper area and keep it hair-free, that cleanup is a lot easier. Adult size wipes are a must. I will only shower after the really bad ones...many can just be handled laying down with the wipes.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I normally just stick to wetting in my diapers. But sometimes I attempt a one cheek sneak and end up with a shart(you figure it out). These can be messy sometimes so I head off to the shower for clean up. I also shave down there too I have for a few years.:):)

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I find that if you shave your diaper area and keep it hair-free, that cleanup is a lot easier. Adult size wipes are a must. I will only shower after the really bad ones...many can just be handled laying down with the wipes.
Shaving is a must...keeps everything so much cleaner

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I know that DF and I are goint 24/7 though we try to keep it to wetting when in public unless we have no choice. wipes are a good start, though I do recomend a shower just after messing. This will keep from having a rash of any sort.

Role
Diaper Lover
You don't need to shave if you just wet, shaving sucks from what I've heard and takes a while to get used to, so I stick to a short trim.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I believe all the good advice in here should have you on the right course. I will just re-interate it incase you missed something.

#1: If you have a choice... try to keep from messing in public. It may be a kinky thrill, but noone wants to smell that. If you don't have a choice... deoderant tablets like Nullo can really help keep the smell to a minimum. Obviously real accidents are pardoned... to a degree.

#2: The easiest way to clean off a messy bottom is to jump in the shower for a vigorous scrubbing with lots of soap. You may want to try to use some TP or wipes first... to remove any solid chunks (sorry) that may be stuck to your back side... or you are gonna need to scrub the shower too.

#3: In lieu of a shower... use baby wipes. It is suggested that you avoid using just TP as it can leave your arse raw and sore afterwards.

#4: Shaving the "diaper area" is reccomended. It's just the more hygenic thing to do.

#5: Try not to stay in a messy diaper for any longer than is necessary. This is a sure-fire way to get a nasty rash.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
You don't need to shave if you just wet, shaving sucks from what I've heard and takes a while to get used to, so I stick to a short trim.
Thats probably true, i'm not sure if it takes a while to get used to as i have been doing it since it started growing. I have heard that it can start smelling though even if you just wet, as it sticks with the hair. Makes sense I guess, but whatever works best for you...

DiaperMark

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for all the responses, I had many assumptions correct, but since we have so many professionals on this site, I wanted to make sure. :laugh:Yea, I gave myself a crew cut earlier & noticed a big difference, but not going bald yet.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I believe all the good advice in here should have you on the right course. I will just re-interate it incase you missed something.

#1: If you have a choice... try to keep from messing in public. It may be a kinky thrill, but noone wants to smell that. If you don't have a choice... deoderant tablets like Nullo can really help keep the smell to a minimum. Obviously real accidents are pardoned... to a degree.

#2: The easiest way to clean off a messy bottom is to jump in the shower for a vigorous scrubbing with lots of soap. You may want to try to use some TP or wipes first... to remove any solid chunks (sorry) that may be stuck to your back side... or you are gonna need to scrub the shower too.

#3: In lieu of a shower... use baby wipes. It is suggested that you avoid using just TP as it can leave your arse raw and sore afterwards.

#4: Shaving the "diaper area" is reccomended. It's just the more hygenic thing to do.

#5: Try not to stay in a messy diaper for any longer than is necessary. This is a sure-fire way to get a nasty rash.

This is the best way of putting it that I have ever seen. Very sound advise.

DiaperMark

Est. Contributor
Role
I take enzyme pills that help with the smell, but it's not a complete solution.
What is the name of those? I've also heard chlorophyll, a similar ingredient that's in Nullo DF mentioned. I bought the liquid version from a health food store the other day, so I'll let you know how well it works over the next few weeks.

Oh, & I made myself bald down there. Give my wife something to talk about!

Role
Incontinent
I keep my naughty bits pruned so that stinky bits don't get stuck in it. I can't control it, so I've had the occasional mess in public, and it's not fun. I do all my changing standing up, it's just easier that way, and if you're going to be changing in public restrooms, you might try to master that technic. Of course, as has already been stated, a shower is always the best way to clean up, but not always possible. I use cloth diapers as well, which adds another twist to it. I've got to clean out the diaper as best I can and place the mess into some plastic grocery bags, usually 3, so the smell doesn't overpower, and it's not so visible through the bag. I use paper towels to clean up with initially, then I use some baby wipes or an adult wipe, depending on what I've got in my bag at the time. Then I tie up the plastic bags and toss it into the trash as I leave the restroom.
A tip on keeping the naughty bits bald. I use some hair cutting clippers, electric type, and I just trim real close. I tried shaving before, and the itching is just too much. I've found that I can get it so short with the clippers that it almost looks like I shaved, but it doesn't itch at all. Much better way to do it in my opinion.
I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.