Cleaned Up at Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Went grocery shopping today at wal mart and could not resist hitting the baby isle. When I got there I noticed some of the girl boxers sitting on an end cap with some clearance items. There was no price so I took a pack to the price scanner and they scanned a dollar a piece. Even though the boxers are a tight fit they still make good stuffers and if I cut the sides I can make a cute diaper skirt so I went back and took all of them 10 packs in all and even better yet half of them had 1 dollar coupons on them so they were basically free. It was a pretty big rush going up to the check out with 10 packages of diapers too.

J

Jeffy

Had the same deal happen with some Equaline Fitted Briefs at my work :D
The kind I usually got too were on clearance and the 20 brief pack was selling for $.75... I cleared em out n.n and since I work there? No questions asked n.n

6 packs... 75 cents each... with my 5% employee discount... oh yeah... That was an epic win for me.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I hate how the stores are a damn mess because the customers don't care...I always put things back there they belong when I'm done begging my dad to get it for me.

A

annierighthurr

Had the same deal happen with some Equaline Fitted Briefs at my work :D
The kind I usually got too were on clearance and the 20 brief pack was selling for $.75... I cleared em out n.n and since I work there? No questions asked n.n

6 packs... 75 cents each... with my 5% employee discount... oh yeah... That was an epic win for me.

It's too bad the equaline briefs are so awful! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.