Clean up at changes

Ticore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I found a perineal and skin cleanser I really like. What does everyone else like to use?DBF8B6E5-232E-4CE7-B4A5-269CE161DCBB.jpeg

Reactions: AndyPandy
I’m just using aloe vera soft soap and I try to shower and clean my diaper region at a minimum of once a day.

Reactions: jonny77, MangaFan and Ticore
Ticore said:
I found a perineal and skin cleanser I really like. What does everyone else like to use?View attachment 101403
Tena makes a cream I think it's called ProSkin. You can use a wipe to apply & wipe off. After an accident, it does soothe the skin. I've never heard of that one. Where did you get that from?

Reactions: jonny77
I gotta give that a try.

I use the tena cream too

I use the same stuff. you can buy it by the gal for around 20 bucks

Regular shower. Warm water and soap. If I'm messy, then diaper area gets at least 3 passes of soaping and cleaning.

As to skin: never had an issue. If I plan on being in a wet/messy diaper for a while, I'll apply barrier cream liberally beforehand. For a short fun time, up to ~2 hours, no cream needed. No rashes. I do, otherwise, have sensitive and problematic skin

HugeBulge said:
Regular shower. Warm water and soap. If I'm messy, then diaper area gets at least 3 passes of soaping and cleaning.
I also keep the diaper area shaven, as it cleans nicer.

Shower gel for me and Kneipp body lotion. Nappy area shaved. Helps with clean ups esp after messing.

Back