• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Classy Comfort Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Those are adorable, but the price really doesn't seem too worth it, you could really do the same with stickers on a plain white diaper

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They do look cute, but 8 for $30 is a bit much. That comes to $3.75 per diaper, which is really pricey. You can get a case of 48 though for $96, which comes to $2 per diaper, which isn't nearly as bad, but is still pricey.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've worn these before, and they're definitely not worth the hassle, IMO.

The diapers themselves are poorly constructed... The tapes tear off the back wings easily, the padding is mostly cellulose without any gel (so, while a bit bulky, they aren't very absorbent), and after the first wetting the padding wads up into a big clump in the crotch. They're also very expensive, and like ABUniverse, there are many accounts of people paying for these and never getting their order.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
at the MADE meeting last night i was told that classy is no longer in buisness. i also recieved one, when folded they are as thick as an abena, but the absorbancy is low (from what i heard)

the big draw to them is the all over prints and color, that alone is worth $2 especially if you are A HOTTIE and a white diaper just wont look good.

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Status
Not open for further replies.