Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesecret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm never quite sure about what category I fit into. With a lot of the categories there is some cross-over. I'm a bed and pants wetter and like but am not exclusively into diapers. So I guess I'm a DL dabbler although not a lifestyle DL guy, although I'm fascinated by the idea of it. I'm not an AB in the sense that regression isn't a big fantasy for me although I do get into role playing like humiliation and punishment sometimes. My personal confusion on these issues is probably why I delayed joining this site for a long time because I didn't know if it was a good fit for my fetishes. What do others think?

crinklez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
maybe you don't have to classify yourself into one thing, I think it's great to be interested in a lot of things.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I think DL is the classification that fits you best.

However, I agree with @Crinklez - why worry about how to classify yourself? Enjoy what it is that you like and be done with it.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other

You don't have to fit. That the trouble with labels, Diapers are not big in my life but they are usefull in some situation. I have regress in to AB but found it hard to come back up, once so don't do that with out someone I can trust to help me. All this and other thing have made me realise that I am a Little, but that takes in so much. As with really life we are all different. It is easy for some one to say be your self. But if you don't know who you are it hard. I think we find out as we live with what makes us happy.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Labels are useful if you want to describe yourself, or have a need to. But, it's wise not to put too much pressure on them and recognize that they're only a tool for description, they're not who you are. And if there isn't any one label that suits you, that it's not a big deal at all.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Incontinent and unashamedly DL but have the greatest respect for those who are AB. If it makes you happy then why not.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I consider myself an AB, but I'm not totally into regression. The farthest I'll probably go outside of using diapers is using a pacifier to relieve stress and drinking milk from a bottle. I'm still interested in other things like cribs, but not enough to actually go and pursue them. I'm content with just diapers, bottles, and pacis.

CLPP

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For purposes of stating why I participate in forums such as these, I'd identify as a DL but not in the rest of my day-to-day living. I just happen to like wetting my pants on occasion and discovering the delight of diapers many years ago makes that even more possible.

chestnut7718

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was a little into diapers from childhood, but when I become fully incontinent four years ago after a biking injury, I had to wear full time - as I am now. I'm an Incon. I'm not into AB

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I always go for closest match. Not everyone is always going to fit with labels. I put DL because I like to wear diapers and I put AB because I sometime regress and I also like it when my husband treats me like a little girl. I also like adult cribs and AB diapers.

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Trying to "classify" yourself doesn't help. You are who you are, and that's the way you are at this point in time. Things change, attitudes, points of view, economic and events in your life will undoubtedly alter your circumstances and thereby your participation level in your ABDL life

Skwuzzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Its pretty difficult to put yourself into one or two categories since a lot of this stuff seems to run together. I'm definitely DL, a bit AB, a bit Little, more Furry than I once thought, and not at all Sissy. That's a lot of categories!

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I know what you mean, I myself don't classify myself to any category because I don't consider myself as either a adult baby or a diaper lover although I think that I have some of those attributes to myself although it's not a full on obsession with me its just that I have disabilities that require me to wear diapers occasionally from time to time.

And now that I am going into care as per my earlier blog I do think that If I was to be put back into diapers full time by a carer I wouldn't say no to it as I have something of a inner child in my mind as there is a part of me that still remains in the mindset of a baby/toddler because I never really got the chance to enjoy a complete transition between being a child to becoming an adult although this doesn't make me an adult baby because I am stuck somewhere in-between the two and therefore don't fit into a single or duel category.

I have ptsd left from years of bullying and witnessing the death of a man who was knocked over by a vehicle in 2010 due to a reckless or drunk driver and sometimes I like to use self regresdion as a part of my self-help or therapy but I admit that I need professional help and I am hoping by going into care that I might finally get someone to listen to me as I have too many issues pycalogically to deal with myself but that's another story.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Status
Not open for further replies.