• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Classic Luvs Barney Diapers

Bobjob94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was instructed to introduce myself. So hello everyone. I've known I've liked diapers since I been out of them. Mainly keep it all to myself, but there's a decent size group that meets once a month in my city so I been going to that trying to get out there.

Figured I pay respects to my all time favorite diapers too. Does anyone else remember the old school Barney Diapers? God what I'd do to be put into those by a pretty girl.
There's a story on DD, called Tyler's Discipline, I think. It's my all time favorite story that makes a reference too them.
If anyone is a writer who wants to pick up where that story left off I'd commission you to do it.

Welcome, @Bobjob94. Your intro is accepted, even though it had to be extracted at nerf-gunpoint, ha ha. I'm a bit older than you, I think, and can remember buying some of those very Luvs for myself back when I was a teen. It was delightfully embarrassing to wear those, even though the only observer was myself in a mirror. (It took me a looOOOoong time to warm up to adult diapers!)

There are a couple of people here who do story commissions. Horatio is one. I'm sure they have their particular wills and will-nots, and ADISC's story rules are a bit more restrictive than DD's as well.

Anyway! Hope to hear more from you. :)

Last edited:
Bobjob94 said:
I was instructed to introduce myself. So hello everyone. I've known I've liked diapers since I been out of them. Mainly keep it all to myself, but there's a decent size group that meets once a month in my city so I been going to that trying to get out there.

Figured I pay respects to my all time favorite diapers too. Does anyone else remember the old school Barney Diapers? God what I'd do to be put into those by a pretty girl.
There's a story on DD, called Tyler's Discipline, I think. It's my all time favorite story that makes a reference too them.
If anyone is a writer who wants to pick up where that story left off I'd commission you to do it.
That was back when luvs diapers were the real deal! Ironically now since they went to the ‘pro level’ crap they’re not much to write home about

Reactions: Bobjob94
Welcome

Reactions: Bobjob94
Back