• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Class of '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just wondering who here is graduating high school this year? If you're still in school when do you get out? Planning to do anything before/after your ceremony (that is if you are walking)?

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm graduating on june 24 and I'm going to the afterparty :p

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well technically I'm not graduating, there is no ceremony or anything, but I am finishing 6th form college (equivalent to your high school) this year. In fact I already have, but I am now in the middle of exams. I won't get my results until late August however. When I did finish I had an exam in the afternoon so I wasn't able to go anywhere with anyone. People went out to the cinema and to eat and so on, I had to stay in because I had an exam that afternoon. It really annoyed me that I wasn't able to go.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My ceremony is this Tuesday. I got major Senioritis when I went into my exams because we had to have these cards signed to "checkout" of HS and get our cap and gown and grad tickets. I only needed 3 (of 7) classes to graduated to begin with so all the teachers would enter in a 0% on your Semester exam as a test to see if you could graduate with a 0 (it didn't stay obviously unless you didnt do it anyways) and I passed those 3 classes if I had a 0% so I just bubbled in random stuff and slept XD.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I got my deploma last week, i'm just enjoying my time off and waiting for the job offers to roll in.

F

Falkio

Ganymede:

I'm a Junior, but will have enough credits to graduate if I take English 070 and Economics. Concurrent enrollment is a great way to cut academic corners. I've been taking classes now for a couple years and have like 25 units towards an AA. Some counted for both high school and college credit.

The sooner I get done with General Education, the better.

I'm taking a PC course over the summer and love it!

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm graduating on june 24 and I'm going to the afterparty :p
Wow, congrats on graduating on my birthday! It means that you will be showered with good forute for the rest of eternity. (I can make it happen. I AM god after all :D).

I'm class of 2012, BTW.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I still have 361 days left :(

EDIT - 500 posts. Whoo!! go me.

Role
Private
Soak it up guys!

It may seem like such a long time until you graduate, but time flies quicker afterwards. I still can't believe it's been 2.5 years since I got out of high school. :O

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I graduated last Thursday.

It's a hell of a feeling and was a crazy eye-opener. I'm not accepted at any colleges yet (I applied pretty late) but I'm doing everything I can to get there this Fall.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Soak it up guys!

It may seem like such a long time until you graduate, but time flies quicker afterwards. I still can't believe it's been 2.5 years since I got out of high school. :O
No, time is flying way too fast as it is already.

S

soren456

Class of '11 here.

(College.)

You'll look back on this with amusement.

If you look back at all . . . .

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Private
I dunno if it counts as graduating but in israel the grades you can actually say you're graduated at are the 1-6th grade , 7-9th grade , and 10-12th grade and then army and then university , right now im graduating 9th grade and starting the....bad times =P BTW , IM GOING TO GET MY FIRST DIAPER PACK 1 DAY BEFORE THE GRADUATION!!! =D (finishing on 19th june)

S

secretdl26

I graduated from HS last Thursday, it was a good time. I am going to my top college in the fall, only downside is the really high expense! It's really exciting starting a new part of my life, but am a little down because I can't find a summer job.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
All you lucky people graduating, I'm class of 2011 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.