• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Chrysler May sell Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Yeah, it is sad!! Do you remember the T.V. movie & show "Viper"?

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Never got to see it but I looked it up and now I want to watch it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I doubt very much Gm will have any interst in the viper, they have one of the worlds best selling sports cars now.

And so far as I can see the merger isn't going to happen and chrysler is looking elsewhere now, for financial support.

I used to drive alot of chrysler prouducts growing up, there were always cheap cars, that were easy to work on, and make them go fast, but had weak bodys that rusted very quickly.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Heard this a long time ago... it's probably going to happen.

I don't know if Chrysler will find anyone willing to buy them... they'll just be further broken up by Cerberus and shoved down the drain.

When Cerberus first bought Chrysler I gave them 5 years max to break up the company and sell all the parts... now I may have to revise my estimate, looks like they are moving a couple of years ahead of schedule.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, but thinking about it, if they're going to sell it because its not their "halo" car and it doesn't have the same spark it used to, I can't see it happening because the new ACR seemed to bring the spark back into the Viper or at least thats what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.