• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Christmas Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was jus thinking about this. What do you and your family do for Christmas? anything Traditional? any Christmas parties?

One of our traditions is We draw names to see who gets to open preseants first-last.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We "plant" our tree...Since it's a fake one that you like build...So when I was little, I would plant it using "magic seeds" (sometimes they were pumpkin seeds, sometimes some other kind of seed or bean or something), and overnight, my dad would put it up...I thought it was real for the longest time, since I was young, and I didn't even think of a fake tree...And now we do it for my sister, although she doesn't really believe it anymore either...

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I really like that tradition it sounds very nice. ^^

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My family has a lot of traditions as far as Christmas goes. Waking up early on Christmas morning to open presents is an obvious one, but my Dad also cooks amazing food every Christmas all day. It's fantastic. My Aunt and Uncle also come up from Washington every year, which is always fun as well. We like to keep Christmas low key and relaxing in my family, and I love it. We also have a lot of traditions leading up to Christmas as well such as seeing certain people and of course cutting down a big Christmas tree. Overall, I love the traditions and they have become a huge part of what Christmas is about to me.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
We play this game, "White Elephant", where each person brings a present that's under $25, wraps it, and puts it in the pile.
Every person draws a number, and each person grabs a gift from the pile, grabbing going in the order of which number you get, starting with 1 going first. You can exchange the gift with another person once, and they have to do it.
It's a really fun game, and even the kids can play. We do it every year ^_^
Other than that, on Christmas Eve, we drive around and look at the lights at peoples houses. In fact one year, our house was decorated to well, we got in the newspaper! It was pretty cool.

Anyways, that's it ^_^
--Ino-chan

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
We play this game, "White Elephant", where each person brings a present that's under $25, wraps it, and puts it in the pile.
Every person draws a number, and each person grabs a gift from the pile, grabbing going in the order of which number you get, starting with 1 going first. You can exchange the gift with another person once, and they have to do it.
It's a really fun game, and even the kids can play. We do it every year ^_^
Other than that, on Christmas Eve, we drive around and look at the lights at peoples houses. In fact one year, our house was decorated to well, we got in the newspaper! It was pretty cool.

Anyways, that's it ^_^
--Ino-chan
We do that every year I love it. ^_^

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My old old old old old school used to have massive white elephant sales that all the kids get to go to and buy stuff, it was really really awesome, I miss it. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.