Christmas Morning in Wet Diapers Growing Up

iampadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who can remember being so excited To open presents on Christmas morning that you came down in your saggy night diaper. I can remember being 8 or 9 and getting a Nintendo 64. I was so anxious to play it, I supplemented my soaked diaper and leaked right through the plastic pants.

Reactions: wetaccident, Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I opened gifts in my wet diaper today! I was wearing a Rearz Christmas diaper and Dinosaur Jammies. I looked and felt like a toddler!

Reactions: Deleted member 41919, Woncrinklz, Rezzu and 3 others
this was every christmas as a kid for me

Reactions: Rezzu and BobbiSueEllen
iampadded said:
Who can remember being so excited To open presents on Christmas morning that you came down in your saggy night diaper. I can remember being 8 or 9 and getting a Nintendo 64. I was so anxious to play it, I supplemented my soaked diaper and leaked right through the plastic pants.
This is pretty much a fantasy of mine! Except, upon flooding that night nappy to the point of leaking, my mummy would say “I think you’re going to be so excited today you might forgot to use the big boy potty, so we better keep you in nappies all day don’t you?”
☺️

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, AComputerGuy and babybobby
I use to get up Christmas morning and take off my wet night time diapers and put on my pullups and a pair of shorts

Reactions: Kane2000
I was a bed wetter as was my twin sister, and I remember going downstairs in a wet diaper on Christmas morning wanting to change but being so excited to open gifts. I remember actively sitting in a wet & cold diaper when I was around 7, and ignoring it until my mom said something about changing. I also seem to remember my sister being wet many Christmas mornings.

Reactions: Ickledan89, Jr2012, abdl86 and 1 other person
nezquic66 said:
I was a bed wetter as was my twin sister, and I remember going downstairs in a wet diaper on Christmas morning wanting to change but being so excited to open gifts. I remember actively sitting in a wet & cold diaper when I was around 7, and ignoring it until my mom said something about changing. I also seem to remember my sister being wet many Christmas mornings.
Yes checking out gift is very imported :)

Reactions: nezquic66
Indeed, most gifts are very imported.

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, Dan09, sbmccue and 1 other person
Christmas presents were always done in our pyjamas and dressing gown. Being a bedwetter well into my teens I did this for many years.

Reactions: Jr2012
I recently found a picture at my moms house in an old photo album of me sitting by the christmas tree wearing a very saggy wet diaper. Judging by my haircut, I'd say I had just turned six. I still wore diapers at night but most mornings I would take off my diaper before breakfast. I don't remember much about that Christmas morning but in the picture I appear to be wearing Huggies with a Muppet Babies print on the tape panel. I guess the excitement of seeing what Santa had brought me was more important than taking off my leaky diaper!

Reactions: thedlguy, Jr2012 and Deleted member 41919
Diapered bedwetter here and yes Christmas mornings I usually sat there in my wet overnight diaper. I actually did/do this most mornings unless I was late for school since I always jumped in the shower so I wouldn’t smell like pee all day. Leaking in my pants during the day would often cause later afternoon pee smell anyway.

Reactions: Jr2012
I remember bits of Christmas morning aged 2 and 3, and there are photos of the bulging pyjama bottoms with the obviously soaked nappy, but I have no nappy memories from either, sadly.

I think the Christmas morning when I was 5 might have been one of those few occasions where I had wet my bed but convinced myself it was just water or sweat as I remember everything down there being inexplicably damp!

Reactions: kjluvs
Scott729 said:
I opened gifts in my wet diaper today! I was wearing a Rearz Christmas diaper and Dinosaur Jammies. I looked and felt like a toddler!
I was very heavy Christmas morning...and it got me thinkin'... how many of you hate throwing out around 30+Lbs. of diapees (&what's the cut-off point to the weight?) not to mention how strong muscularly are we getting whence in the throes of disposing of our beloved used diapers? UG! I actually had PAID my roommate to do it. We have a foldable wagon. It's a night quest, hate to say it, but it is. (Giggling)

iampadded said:
I am looking for some cute pink rubber pants...I can't find any, but I want them with the cute pictures, too! Love your picture!

I wish wish WISH I could go back and find a way to get my mom to let me wear diapers all the time growing up. Christmas would have been so much better.

Wondercrinkee said:
I am looking for some cute pink rubber pants...I can't find any, but I want them with the cute pictures, too! Love your picture!
Try:

Bp2006 said:
I use to get up Christmas morning and take off my wet night time diapers and put on my pullups and a pair of shorts
As in pjs shorts?

Until I was 15 my two sisters and me all wore cloth diapers and rubber pants and we'd all be up early to sit around the Xmas tree in our wet diapers and rubber pants trying to guess what was in our presents. We'd be so excited mom and dad would let us open our gifts before we had to have our diapers changed.

Reactions: bwsteve
Lyric said:
Until I was 15 my two sisters and me all wore cloth diapers and rubber pants and we'd all be up early to sit around the Xmas tree in our wet diapers and rubber pants trying to guess what was in our presents. We'd be so excited mom and dad would let us open our gifts before we had to have our diapers changed.
I bet some of the family scrapbook photos must be endearing.

Back