Christmas Morning in Wet Diapers Growing Up

Kane2000 said:
As in pjs shorts?
Just a pair of cloth basketball shorts

I opened my presents wearing a very wet diaper as well. I was in heaven.

Reactions: Jr2012
I definitely remember being in diapers on christmas morning , its a little bit different from the USA but kinda simliar , i was about 15 or 16 and would be just wearing a diaper and t shirt as its warm in my country anyway , i even had photos taken while diapered ( diapers can clearly be seen or peeked ) , my family knows i wear diapers for my bedwetting so its pretty normal . Those times were awesome , nowadays i gotta hide that im wearing as they don't know im a DL. My mom however may have a slight idea as she had found used diaper in the bathroom but nothing was being said about it.

My sister would refuse to change out of her wet pullups till she got to open her gifts I would be held hostage in a wet pull up like her

Last edited:
Ahh.... yes Christmas morning. I remember those early mornings. Getting up around 4 a.m. running downstairs to see what Santa had brought me along with my brother and sister. At the age of 6, I remember that morning wearing my nighttime Pampers under my PJ's all wet from the night before. After we checked our gifts from Santa, we went back upstairs to get some more sleep. At the top of the stairs was mom whispering to get back in bed. I walked back to my room to craw back in bed. She followed and asked if my diaper was wet. I said yes so she changed me in to a dry one and tucked me back into bed. Around 7 a.m. my sister woke me to have breakfast and off to presents. I was able to spend the morning opening presents and wearing Pampers under my jammies. I was in heaven. They were not wet but still a wonderful morning.

Reactions: Jr2012 and billybobtombo
LuvsandPampers said:
Ahh.... yes Christmas morning. I remember those early mornings. Getting up around 4 a.m. running downstairs to see what Santa had brought me along with my brother and sister. At the age of 6, I remember that morning wearing my nighttime Pampers under my PJ's all wet from the night before. After we checked our gifts from Santa, we went back upstairs to get some more sleep. At the top of the stairs was mom whispering to get back in bed. I walked back to my room to craw back in bed. She followed and asked if my diaper was wet. I said yes so she changed me in to a dry one and tucked me back into bed. Around 7 a.m. my sister woke me to have breakfast and off to presents. I was able to spend the morning opening presents and wearing Pampers under my jammies. I was in heaven. They were not wet but still a wonderful morning.

Out of interest, did your parents know you'd still be wearing your "second" night time nappy once you were properly up at 7ish? Or would they presume you'd have taken it off?

Back