Christmas in Diapers

Emmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I did it! I stayed in diapers all Christmas even though my family was there! That was the first time I wore and used diapers around them (I did number 2 in the potty though). I was wearing attends m 10 with plastic pants under a leggins and a skirt and a body with a long shirt that also covers my butt.
I'm pretty sure none of them would understand that I actually need diapers just not for incontinence so I rather stay discreet.
I was sleeping in the room next to my older cousin with only a paper thin wall between us and I feel like she must have heard me undoing the tapes and crinkling around in my night time plastic pants. And I feel like she maybe looked at me a bit weird but I'm not sure and I don't really care that much.
I also had to squeeze by people when I wanted to get up from the couch and I had to get very close to people with my butt.
If my uncle had noticed I would never live that down but fortunately he never wears his glasses :D
I feel like this was a bit of a breakthrough for me. Around my family was always the situation where I just tried to fit in and not attract negative attention. Now I don't care as much anymore and I stay true to myself. I need my diapers even though I could use the potty. This is the best way for me to relax and it's a very harmless coping mechanism.

Reactions: Diaperon, PlastiBrain and littlefun

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Emmy said:
I did it! I stayed in diapers all Christmas even though my family was there! That was the first time I wore and used diapers around them (I did number 2 in the potty though). I was wearing attends m 10 with plastic pants under a leggins and a skirt and a body with a long shirt that also covers my butt.
I'm pretty sure none of them would understand that I actually need diapers just not for incontinence so I rather stay discreet.
I was sleeping in the room next to my older cousin with only a paper thin wall between us and I feel like she must have heard me undoing the tapes and crinkling around in my night time plastic pants. And I feel like she maybe looked at me a bit weird but I'm not sure and I don't really care that much.
I also had to squeeze by people when I wanted to get up from the couch and I had to get very close to people with my butt.
If my uncle had noticed I would never live that down but fortunately he never wears his glasses :D
I feel like this was a bit of a breakthrough for me. Around my family was always the situation where I just tried to fit in and not attract negative attention. Now I don't care as much anymore and I stay true to myself. I need my diapers even though I could use the potty. This is the best way for me to relax and it's a very harmless coping mechanism.
That sounds brilliant, so pleased for you, same again today is it?

Emmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
warmfeeling said:
That sounds brilliant, so pleased for you, same again today is it?
All the family has left already. Here in Germany we celebrate on the night of the 24th and the 25th :D
But today I'm alone with my mom who knows and accepts my little side. So I'm wearing a Crinklz Astronauts that's a bit visible under my pants because that makes me feel extra little :)
I have two weeks of vacation now so I'm thinking about mustering up the courage to use my paci in front of my mom which she said she would be ok with but I'm still scared.
So I still have some fun little things planned.