Christmas day nappies.

Babyjmf

Est. Contributor
Messages
53
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Does anyone else thinks that Christmas day has to be a Nappy or Diaper day ?
Padded up and wearing your favourite onsie, sleeper or Baby clothes.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Bronie07, skylanderpamp and 2 others
Babyjmf said:
Does anyone else thinks that Christmas day has to be a Nappy or Diaper day ?
Padded up and wearing your favourite onsie, sleeper or Baby clothes.
It doesn't have to be but I'd like it to be. The last few years it was but we are traveling to St Louis this year to be with my sister so there will be no Xmas morning diapers and that's fine. Family, friends, work and then diapers.
Idk, there is something special about opening presents wearing only a diaper and cute onsie though. Too bad all my presents are adult presents. I think it would be rather fun opening packs of cute ABDL printed diapers, or footed sleepers and onsies while still in my wet diaper.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Deleted member 63406 and ItsTimmyTime
Since I nearly always spend Christmas with family (not recently because of Covid) and none of them know I’m ABDL and I can’t be certain how they would accept it being little around Christmas is not possible. Although I do wonder if being little over Christmas helps you recapture that magical feeling that children experience over Christmas that we seem to lose as we reach adulthood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, skylanderpamp and Deleted member 63406
I would love being diapered all of Christmas day, that would feel really special and definitely take me back to some really happy childhood memories. Not really an option given our children still live at home and spend Christmas with us though 🤭

I have been promised some nappy time Christmas Eve so I'll at least be waking up with my nappy on Christmas morning.....

.... What I wouldn't give it keep it on 😌
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc and Deleted member 63406
My partner and I are on our own this year so there’s a good possibility 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc, Littlebabaprince and 2 others
Will be on Christmas Eve and Morning, when we go have Christmas at the our family places I will be dress .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
My wife said a few days ago she wanted to do something special for me on Christmas morning. This morning when I was changing she said she wanted to wake me up Christmas morning and change me and put me in a onesie before driving our daughter to play piano at church for Christmas breakfast :at 9.,she has to be there at 8:30 for practice with the others. To say I’m looking forward to it would be an understatement as she’s only changed me a few times but said it wasn’t for her, I want to do something nice for her
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc, ItsTimmyTime and 2 others
I am in diapers anyway, Christmas will be no different.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2
I wet when I sleep so I am in diapers every night. I will go to bed diapered on Christmas Eve and change out on Christmas morning when I get dressed for the day. That evening, I will diaper up before I go to bed for the night. Probably won't wear during the day, though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2
I think Santa wears a diaper under that big red suit. That's why it's so baggy, so no one really knows.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, ianwee, michaelmc and 1 other person
Babyjmf said:
Does anyone else thinks that Christmas day has to be a Nappy or Diaper day ?
Padded up and wearing your favourite onsie, sleeper or Baby clothes.
Always wanted that
And then put into my cot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2 and Littlebabaprince
ItsTimmyTime said:
I would love being diapered all of Christmas day, that would feel really special and definitely take me back to some really happy childhood memories. Not really an option given our children still live at home and spend Christmas with us though 🤭

I have been promised some nappy time Christmas Eve so I'll at least be waking up with my nappy on Christmas morning.....

.... What I wouldn't give it keep it on 😌
You are so lucky
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2 and ItsTimmyTime
Babyjmf said:
Does anyone else thinks that Christmas day has to be a Nappy or Diaper day ?
Padded up and wearing your favourite onsie, sleeper or Baby clothes.
Since im on my own and nobody to exchange gifts with 😔 i treat myself and pretend it's what my wife and kids would have got me , yeh sad i know .
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, LittleAndAlone and Babynix
Yes, Christmas is a tough day for me since my wife died. The kids do come and visit but usually the day after Christmas. I remember the first Christmas Eve I spent all alone. That was tough. Diaper wearing really didn't matter when one is so sad.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc, skylanderpamp and 2 others
I enjoy spending Christmas Day in a nappy.

The morning spent in a nappy always reminds me of when I was a kid and still wet the bed and so was in nappies at night. Normally my mum would take my nappy straight off in the morning but on Christmas Day, the excitement of rushing down to open my presents meant that it stayed on for much longer. I used to always use it in the morning as well and by the time we’d got to the end of opening presents it was really ready to come off.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58241, Diprs2, michaelmc and 2 others
MirageBen said:
I enjoy spending Christmas Day in a nappy.

The morning spent in a nappy always reminds me of when I was a kid and still wet the bed and so was in nappies at night. Normally my mum would take my nappy straight off in the morning but on Christmas Day, the excitement of rushing down to open my presents meant that it stayed on for much longer. I used to always use it in the morning as well and by the time we’d got to the end of opening presents it was really ready to come off.
Oh my gosh that sounds so childish and innocent. I often fantasize and wish I'd needed diapers as a older kid and could have done stuff like this. 🥰 Ah the unrealized memories.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
dogboy said:
Yes, Christmas is a tough day for me since my wife died. The kids do come and visit but usually the day after Christmas. I remember the first Christmas Eve I spent all alone. That was tough. Diaper wearing really didn't matter when one is so sad.
🥺 *offers hugs* 😭
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: dogboy, Diprs2, michaelmc and 1 other person
dogboy said:
I think Santa wears a diaper under that big red suit. That's why it's so baggy, so no one really knows.
Would have to, who has time for potty breaks when you got 6 billion homes to visit in 24 hours? I bet it's like his toy sack, a magic diaper that is just always the same size and dry no matter how many times you pee. 🤔

All that milk and cookies has to go somewhere.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: dogboy, Diprs2 and Ali123
LittleAndAlone said:
🥺 *offers hugs* 😭
dogboy said:
Yes, Christmas is a tough day for me since my wife died. The kids do come and visit but usually the day after Christmas. I remember the first Christmas Eve I spent all alone. That was tough. Diaper wearing really didn't matter when one is so sad.
Yes i lost my wife and 2 sons Christmas is hard !
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: dogboy, Diprs2 and LittleAndAlone
Back
Top