Christmas day nappies.

Babyjmf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Does anyone else thinks that Christmas day has to be a Nappy or Diaper day ?
Padded up and wearing your favourite onsie, sleeper or Baby clothes.

Reactions: GalaxyModz

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Babyjmf said:
Does anyone else thinks that Christmas day has to be a Nappy or Diaper day ?
Padded up and wearing your favourite onsie, sleeper or Baby clothes.
It doesn't have to be but I'd like it to be. The last few years it was but we are traveling to St Louis this year to be with my sister so there will be no Xmas morning diapers and that's fine. Family, friends, work and then diapers.
Idk, there is something special about opening presents wearing only a diaper and cute onsie though. Too bad all my presents are adult presents. I think it would be rather fun opening packs of cute ABDL printed diapers, or footed sleepers and onsies while still in my wet diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: GalaxyModz and ItsTimmyTime

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Since I nearly always spend Christmas with family (not recently because of Covid) and none of them know I’m ABDL and I can’t be certain how they would accept it being little around Christmas is not possible. Although I do wonder if being little over Christmas helps you recapture that magical feeling that children experience over Christmas that we seem to lose as we reach adulthood.

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love being diapered all of Christmas day, that would feel really special and definitely take me back to some really happy childhood memories. Not really an option given our children still live at home and spend Christmas with us though 🤭

I have been promised some nappy time Christmas Eve so I'll at least be waking up with my nappy on Christmas morning.....

.... What I wouldn't give it keep it on 😌

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My partner and I are on our own this year so there’s a good possibility 😊

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, ItsTimmyTime and GalaxyModz

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Will be on Christmas Eve and Morning, when we go have Christmas at the our family places I will be dress .

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My wife said a few days ago she wanted to do something special for me on Christmas morning. This morning when I was changing she said she wanted to wake me up Christmas morning and change me and put me in a onesie before driving our daughter to play piano at church for Christmas breakfast :at 9.,she has to be there at 8:30 for practice with the others. To say I’m looking forward to it would be an understatement as she’s only changed me a few times but said it wasn’t for her, I want to do something nice for her

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, GalaxyModz and Forced

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am in diapers anyway, Christmas will be no different.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I wet when I sleep so I am in diapers every night. I will go to bed diapered on Christmas Eve and change out on Christmas morning when I get dressed for the day. That evening, I will diaper up before I go to bed for the night. Probably won't wear during the day, though.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think Santa wears a diaper under that big red suit. That's why it's so baggy, so no one really knows.