Chris is leaving =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Yep Chris Crocker is officially leaving youtube, although he has another website where you'll see the "uncensored" version of him, don't wanna know what that means =/.

Anyways, he's leaving do to youtube taking him off the most subscribed, which is actually a glitch where if you put your main picture as a random picture and not from one of your videos, then it glitches up youtube =/.

Well I'm going to check out his new site, and if it's not pron I might stay.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
if you put your main picture as a random picture and not from one of your videos, then it glitches up youtube =/.
Are you sure? I have a picture that is not from my videos as my "main picture" and I never experienced any problem....

I remember having seen a video by this guy some time ago (probably linked from here...) but I couldn't make it to the end, I just had to shut it down! :D On the other hand, the remixes of his "leave britney alone" and such, made by other people of course, are quite hilarious... :tongueout:

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Yeah I'm pretty sure, but it's only a glitch in the top subscribed =/.

and I don't exactly like him but he has good points in some of his videos =D.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Hate to sound mean, but this is the best thing that's happened this year.

I honestly can't stand that kid. He is an absolute freak.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
leave chris crocker alone!!!!!! pleeeeeaaaaseee!

no really, why should anyone care? he's a total freak after all....

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think he's fu**ing hot shit.
Can't say much for his opinions since I've watched like, 2 of his videos. But yes, I'd want him in a room, alone, for a few hours. (Damn why am I not a guy? :( )

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I kind of like Chris...There are a lot of people who are really mean to him with comments they leave, and it really pisses me off...Sure, he kind of made people want to hate him with his infamous video, but there are a lot of haters out there

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
He wasnt entertaining in my opinion. He was like Smosh, they have 2 or 3 good videos and then all the others are corny and overrated. Especially Smosh, "Teleporting Fat Guy"??? WTF is that?!?!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
He wasnt entertaining in my opinion. He was like Smosh, they have 2 or 3 good videos and then all the others are corny and overrated. Especially Smosh, "Teleporting Fat Guy"??? WTF is that?!?!

I love Smosh...and I love the song in Teleporting Fat Guy :(

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
It was a pretty big low though... They're starting to come back with "Food Battle 2008" its not too bad. But they have had some bad videos.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Yay, another idiotic attention whore is leaving YouTube...only 500000 more to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.