Chris Crocker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Love him, hate him, he's completely different off camera.

Well, not exactly off camera, but not making video for youtube. Chris crocker was on live on stickam today, I went in and OMG he was awesome.

He's actually really funny, and pretty kind. He was watching a movie part of the time (which I turned on and it was really good). He had at least 10 people come in to piss him off, saying stuff like "faggot" or "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE", which kind of pissed off everyone in the chat, but he just pretty much brushed it off, didn't even boot them. There was this really awesome girl in there named Sofie, she was really funny, and me and her got together and messed with this one guy, because he was calling everyone in camera (Sofie was in cam) ugly and stuff.

I hope to see him Live again soon, and maybe next time when he's in LA, he said he would introduce us to his BF o_O.

Really he's just an actor in his youtube videos, he only really acts crazy when someone takes him to far. He's really nice actually, these people need to stop messing with him.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think Chris is kind of weird...But he actually would be hot, if I never knew it was a guy...

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Chris is weird, and he's a transvestite I believe not sure, he admits he's weird, and I'm glad he is, normal people are the people who go with the crows *throw up*.

O also, a bunch of people from chris' channel followed the girl named heckturr over to her channel, when Chris fell asleep, and I thinks he thinks I'm a girl o_O, not sure though.

Last edited:

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As fallen said, he's an attention whore, and he suceeeds at doing what he does.

Personally, I hate him. The less I talk about him the calmer I'd be.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Something tells me I'm glad that I have no idea who this person is.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How do you not know, Darkfinn...
I've never heard of him either. I suppose it might be that I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic but I don't tend to pay much attention to this stuff unless it is absolutely thrust in my face.

Putting his name into Wikipedia comes us with Chris Crocker (Internet celebrity) and the words in parenthesis tell me that I'm quite happy with my ignorance in this regard.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
For those of you who don't know, Chris Crocker is that adolescent boy who got famous on youtube for vblogging and being openly gay and feminine in basically a bible oriented town,

Chris Crocker appeared on a south park episode as one of the more popular youtube video submitters.
Also known for his famous video "leave brittney alone" asking people(in a somewhat overly emotional way) to stop abusing brittney spears. saying that the same thing that happened to anna nicole smith, will happen to her.

*shrugs*

Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't know who he was until this girl I knew told me, and damn she is hot (friend not Chris.) [Shiver time]

being openly gay and feminine in basically a bible oriented town,
\

I frown upon his shenanigans.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Chris has VERY many weird videos, but a lot of them have some good points to them, like gay hate on youtube, and what is normal.

Chris is probably my 7th favorite youtuber, after the 5 awesome gays and ventertainme

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Chris has VERY many weird videos, but a lot of them have some good points to them, like gay hate on youtube, and what is normal.

Chris is probably my 7th favorite youtuber, after the 5 awesome gays and ventertainme

He's a bad representation of Homosexuals, I know people who view gays as if we all act like him and those people who parade down the streets, they just give gays a bad name.

And there is no 'gay hate' on YouTube, for the most part it's just trolls that a ton of people buy into and thus make the illusion that there is 'hate' and 'prejudice' on YouTube.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
Well, the trolls on youtube are just teenagers trying to mess with people, trust me, i know a few(i actually think it's pretty sad that people are getting offended or bugged so much by a bunch of nerds, and trust me, these are MEGA NERDS)

Fallen
>He's a bad representation of Homosexuals

Well, for the most part, i would just say he fights for gay rights at the wrong angle, i say, if you're going to do it, use comedy, not drama.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Attention whore?

He is an actor! He has said many MANY times that while everything he says in his vids he believes, he purposefully gets wild and crazy as an actor. To be funny. For attention? Well, I guess so, but not in that annoying way like junior high school kids. He posts his videos, and people watch them. He doesn't send spam to people and say "OMG, watch how funny and goofy I am. LOLOLOL"

I've talked to him on Mypsace before, and I lovelovelove him. I think he's charming. *shrug*

Samaki

Contributor
Role
He wasn't acting in his "Leave Brittany Alone" video, I think he's just really over emotional, but really the press did, and still does, need to leave Brittany alone, she's been through so much, and it's pretty much all bad luck, and a few mental disorders here and there, both of which she can't control.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I say this about every celebrity: If you don't want the press all up your ass, don't be famous. It comes with the territory.

Paparazzi and the news media who show the vids/ pics are doing their job, making money. And people actually watch that torrid crap.

So until people stop paying to see Angelina Jolie's 12 page family album in a magazine, or wanting to know every detail about Lindsay Lohan's drug rehab on E!, then that's how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.