Choose whatever you want, anything!

elmail

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Apologies, English is not my first language, although Grammarly did a good job I think. Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

--------------------

This is my first story, but it’s a story I’ve been looking for for a long time, and it’s also a story that has been in thoughts for ages, and now a simply decided to put it in words. I hope you like it, I hope you enjoy it.

I was a typical 8-year-old kid, nothing much to say really. I liked sports, loved cycling and a massive football fan (proper football, not a reinvented showy version of rugby). I was part of a small family, in fact, an only child of two very successful parents. An important business consultant (dad) and a great environmentalist (mom).
My life was comfortable, I took great care from my parents, they were really lovely guys, and I really enjoyed my childhood with them.
I wasn’t the tallest, to be honest. In fact, my good friend Jackie said I looked more like his small 5yo brother Jason. But I was fast and strong (at least that was my dad told me) and had to think blond hair.

I was also a good student, not the top of the list but a responsible and smart little fella. I had a great group of friends, we enjoyed living nearby the school and the small park around the corner, where we use to play until the sun settled down. It was definitely the best time of my life.

That year, both my parents needed to travel during summer, and after been together for 15 years, they asked my aunt Trish if they could take 2 months off and for so if she could take care of me for that time. Aunt Trish (my mom’s sister) is still one of my best friends. She was around 32 when this happened. She was alone at that time and had just finished and ‘almost-get-married’ relationship with his school sweetheart, and she thought having someone around during the summer won’t do much harm. She lived not far from my parents and had a lovely house in a condo, she was a bright PhD at Human Rights and working as a lecturer in the town’s Uni. Basically, like me, she was also off on holidays during summer.

I was really excited about the idea, I really liked my aunty Trish. She was really close to my mom, and as both my father’s and mother’s side grandparents didn’t live in the same country like us, she was basically all my family around (my mom didn’t have more siblings, and my dad’s brother lived in Spain as my father’s side grandparents).

My parents were due to leave to a ‘love trip’ to South East Asia in the next few days, so I have to start packing for my stay at aunt Trish. My mom was helping me to get the things in the suitcase, but as they were taking the bigger ones, the midsize one was the one for me. I was a bit sad, as I couldn't pack my toys and start moaning. That’s when my dad came into my room and try to calm me down; graving my both arms and with a nice soft voice said - hey little fella, I know this is not the best for you and we’re really grateful for you do this. How about if I give you some money for you to buy a new toy, whichever you prefer… how that’s sound? I’m sure aunt Trish can take you to the shop and buy something cool! What you think?. And with that, the problem was over and instantly my mind was thinking on the new Avenger I wanted to get… and how much money was it, was it enough for the Avengers aircraft too? Or maybe I could even think on finally get my Play Station (my parents hated it, they said it was for bored kids with annoying parents, and in our house, no one was like that).

And finally, the day was here. My parents had their baggage already loaded in the taxi, and aunty Trish had arrived a couple of minutes before to pick me up. I gave both my parents the biggest bear-hug ever and my mom starting crying a little but then the turn away and jump on the taxi… and as soon the cab left, not sure why I began to sob uncontrollably. My aunt got a bit scared and tried to calm me down, but I was so sad to see them going and kept saying they didn’t like me, and they were never coming back (not sure where I got that idea). At this point, my aunt was a bit nervous, and her instinct was to pick me up like a small child and try to console me. I ended up calming down and had a face covered in wet tears, that’s when my aunty started walking carting me in her arms to the car and sit me on the back… To my surprise, she still had my old baby Car Seat installed, and despite she had it on the other side of the seat I (not sure why) asked if I can sit on the chair. She looked at me with the most loving face ever, and she picked me up again and took me to the other side, secured the belts and then… off we go!

She didn’t live very far really, there has to be something like a 15 min ride. As soon as we got there, she asked me to wait inside the car, and she will come back to pick me in a second. She unloaded my suitcase, and within 2 or 3 minutes she came to pick me. She unfastened the 5 (yes 5!!) seatbelt and took me off the chair and put me down in my feet. Then she asked me - Are we okay my boy? I shook my head to confirm everything was ok. We then walked into the house.

The house wasn’t big, a common living room with a great kitchen and 2 bedrooms, hers and the one for a guest, which was obviously mine. She has left already my suitcase in the room. Also, the house had a lovely garden, nothing too big but big enough to fit a small pool and a barbecue place. I really liked that house.
After I went to my room, I opened my bag and found some of the toys I managed to fit into it. I put them aside and started unpacking. That’s when my aunt came into the room and asked me if she could give me a hand with what I obviously said - Sure!
We’re putting the things in a drawer and when we finished, she looked at my bed where the toys were and said - Hey, your dad gave me some money for us to go shopping, if you don’t have any plan now, we could go and have some lunch there and maybe find something cool? What you think?
Of course, I said yes! And in a matter of minutes, we were on our way to the mall. I have to say, I asked her if I can use the baby chair again, I really liked the feeling of being secure and small.

Once we arrive, we went straight to McDonald's… I was starving! Happy meal it is, the day at the counter said (of course! Also, Mc is something my parents never got me). We ate, and then we start heading to the toy shop, but on our way there my aunt asked me if we could pass by the supermarket first and then we can go to the store as it was on our way back to the car. Once in the supermarket, she said she needed to find quite a long list of stuff, and if I was patient, I could choose 1 thing, whatever it was. We started walking around the hallways, and the trolly started getting full, we were about to be done when my aunty asked me what do I want to get. My head started spinning like crazy and then I began to walk to the diaper aisle. My aunty was following me with the trolley.
I really don’t know what came to mind when I picked up a pack of Pampers Cruisers Size 6… It has to be the baby chair or the filling a bit vulnerable as my parents went away, but I just picked them and put them in the trolley. As I did, my aunt didn’t say anything, literally. We just kept walking to find the missing stuff off the list and then went to the counter, and she paid.

After that, we went to the store, where she told me I could choose 1 thing and it cannot use batteries (this was the rule my mom set, I guess she knew how much I wanted the PS…) I made it easy and went straight to get a new, big and shiny Iron Man (I just love it). My aunt paid for it, and we start walking back to the car.
As soon as we got to it, my aunt put the bags in the trunk and then out of nowhere, she picked me up and hold me resting in her hip (like if I were a toddler). She opened the door and put me in the baby chair, secured the belts and we start heading home. The ride was quick, and we sang a couple of the songs on the radio… the memories went back to my head of when I was around 4 or 5, and aunty Trish use to pick me up from school, and we sang child songs all the way home. It was nice, I was really happy.

When we got home, she firstly removed me from the chair and then went to the trunk and got the Iron Man out of the bags and gave it to me. I took it and run inside to my room to play with it and the other toys I had. Meanwhile, my aunty was dealing with the bags and so. After a short while, my aunty stepped into the room… holding the package of Pampers. My face started getting red.
She sat on the bed, and as I was kneeling down playing with the toys, she asked me to sit next to her. - Why you wanted to get these? Of all the thing in the supermarket, you choose a pack of baby diapers… My face started becoming blue at this point. - I don’t know, I’ve always wanted to buy some, I forgot how they are and felt and thought that I could give it a try once again… She looked at me and ask - Do you miss the old days? I still remember when you were little, well it’s not that you’re the biggest one now, but still, you were an adorable little boy. Let’s do it, let’s give it a try and see how it goes! And there she tiered the top of the package and got one of the diapers and passed it to me. - Cool eh?! Do you like the cartoons? They are not that different to the ones in your briefs (I have to confess at this point. MASSIVE ELMO FAN! period). I nodded with my head and then she took it back and starting unfolding the diaper. She then asked me to stand up. I stud up in front of her, and she began to unbutton my jeans. I didn’t have a belt, as they were elasticated and that made things much easier. Within a matter of seconds, I was laying down with my sneakers on and my trousers and briefs in my ankles using my hands to cover my privates.
She obviously said the cliché of ‘there’s nothing there I haven’t seen before and with one of the hands move mines and sat next to me holding my ankles in the air. There she raised my bump a bit to place the diaper and put my ankles down, placing the diaper in the right place. She then asked me to spread my legs as much as I could which ended me putting my feet together and bending my knees as much as I could so she could do the tapes. She took the front part of the diaper and covered my privates with it, then went for the right tape and attached to the front, then the other one and taped securely. - Fits perfectly! Incredible!! Looks kind of cute too. Is it nice? She asked. - Yes! It feels really comfy and warmer than my briefs. I really like it!

She then started pulling my brief back over the diaper and then my jeans. It wasn't the most straightforward task as the bulk was apparently more prominent than usual. - Off you go! Have fun playing.
And with that, she just left me alone playing with my new Iron Man.

That day went good, until around 6 o’clock when I had to use the bathroom and asked my aunty if she can take the diaper off so I could go. She looked at me and with a funny face said - Hey baby, you’re wearing a diaper, you’re not supposed to get worried about going to the bathroom. Just let me know when you’re not comfy, and I can change you pretty easily.
To be honest, I was the one who decided this and didn’t care too much about it, so went back to my room and stud up in the middle of the room, closed my eyes and start pushing… Thankfully, only some piss came out, and the warm feeling was simply the best sensation I ever had until that time in my life. It took around 20 seconds I think or something until I was done. I pulled my jeans a bit down and started feeling the warm diaper, now much bulkier than it was a couple of minutes ago. No leak, no discomfort at all. Pull them back and went playing again. To be honest, not sure how long was it since I used them, but completely lost track of time until my aunt came to check on me and asked me if I want to eat dinner. As I was on my knees, you can clearly see the massive build in my bump, so before saying anything, she just picked me up and looked to my eyes - Seems someone is having fun and not caring about anything else… Let’s get you changed my baby boy. And with that gave me a big kiss on my cheek.

At this point, I was already laying in the bed (with my new Iron Man in my hands) but this time, no sneakers, no trousers, no briefs… just a naked 8-year-old boy with a t-shirt and a full diaper. She started unfolding the diaper when she said - Wuff, seems someone did more than pee here! We will need to clean this mess. To my surprise, it appears that I pushed a bit too much, and some poo came out, not much though, but enough for me aunty to tape my diaper back again and carry me to the bathroom.
- OK baby, I’ll put the water now, and when the bath is done, I’ll clean you up and then you can put on your pyjamas.
I got a bit frustrated, and she looked at me and said - no worries, PJs and Diapers is today’s menu. A big smile was back on my face.

I was there, now totally naked in the bathtub and my aunty washing me with soap all around my body. I haven’t received so much attention in the last few years, to the point and I can barely remember it.
After the bath, she wrapped me with a big towel, lift me again and resting me in the hip. Then we moved back to my room, and she lay me down in the bed. She went to the draws and pick my PJs, a white and baby blue striped 2 pieces pyjamas. She took one diaper out of the bag and proceed to unwrap me. She then grabbed me by the ankles again and slid the back side of the diaper. She spread my legs wide while me looking down and at the face every time our eyes crossed. She taped the diaper firmly and looked me at the eyes. She couldn’t hold it and start giving me kisses in my belly and chest like crazy, and I couldn’t stop laughing. After some second she asked me to stand up and as I did she pull the bottom part of the PJs and afterwards, the top over my head and arms. - There we go! Nice and fresh bumps, as we like it here!
She then leans down to her knees and asked me, what do you want for dinner, my love?
Mac n’Cheese!! I happily said. - Mac n’Cheese it is!

She then took my hand, and we walked together to the kitchen. You can clearly hear the crinkle sound of the diapers. I was so happy, so safe than nothing could ruin this best holidays ever.

We had dinner sitting at the kitchen table, and my aunty suddenly asked me - So, how are things going? Do you like it? - What, I said. The diapers? Yes (trying not to show too much excitement) - Well, if we will have someone using diapers around the house, we will need some extra supplies to make life easier don’t you think? And here is where I got really confused, I really didn’t understand what my aunty was talking about.
She didn’t say much more afterwards, and when I finish, she picked up the plates and start washing them, while I head to the sofa and turn on the TV. Aunt Trish came as soon as she finished and sat close to me in the couch extending her arms for me to jump on her lap, invitation I naturally took.
There wasn’t much on the TV that night, but suddenly a Pampers ad came up, and my heart starts beating, I don’t know, something felt weird. Watching some babies been changed and so… but out of nowhere, suddenly y felt my aunty’s hand reaching inside my PJ and reaching to the diaper. I could feel a finger across the side of the diapers… - Just checking! She said and took off her hand and gave me some soft slaps on my diapered bump. - All right, time for bed my little boy. Tomorrow is a new day, with a fresh start.

To be continue ? (let me know if you fancy)

Last edited:

elmail

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm happy that you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if sometimes thing doesn't sound right... I tried to improve this time.

PART 2

I must have been exhausted, maybe because of the excitement of the day before, but oddly in me, I open my eyes around 10:30. I looked around and remembered I was at aunty’s Trish house; also I remember I was using a diaper. So I lift the sheets and pull the down part of my PJs to find that the diaper was intact. Sad but true… I have never been a bedwetter. So I stud up and already wanted to go the bathroom, but as my aunty said, I instead use used my diaper. And that’s what I did… once again, I started pushing but been careful not to poop. This time it was more comfortable but also, longer which at some point made the diaper to leak and had some drops falling through my PJs and making everyone around sure I was wet. Of course, the diaper bulk was much bigger than the last time, and with my PJs, it was clear I was using a diaper… but who cares! The only two people in the house knew about it, and in fact, they loved it.

I start walking to the kitchen (I have to confess it wasn’t the most natural thing walking with a very wet diaper) and then I saw my aunty and some bags from the supermarket.
- Hey little buddy, Good Morning. How did you sleep? She said without looking at me.
- Great! I think I haven’t slept so much in my life! And she starts to laugh and start looking at me.
- Gosh, you’re wet. Did you get wet during the night or just now.
- Just now. I said.
I see, let’s have some breakfast then and then I can change you, and we can get dressed for the day. It seems it’s going to be a hot one.

And with that, she handed me a bowl of Trix and milk and to my total surprise, a small baby bottle with some orange juice. I have to confess, it did freak me out a bit, but before I could actually freak out my aunty interrupted me:
- Honey, I think this thing about the diapers can only get better and more fun. I would love to baby you, and I think you like it, but for that, you will need to trust me and if at any point there’s something you’re not comfortable with, just let me know, and we can fix it. But I think that if we’re going to play the game, let’s play it well. What do you think?

I just shrink my shoulders grabbed the bottle and put it in my mouth. To that, my aunty just came close and gave me a big hug and big kiss in my cheek.
I have to confess it was tough to suck from the bottle at the beginning, but after a couple of zips, I think I had managed to get the flow.

While having breakfast, my aunty when to my room carrying some bags and came back right after I had finished with the meal.
- OK my love, if you’re done here, let’s get changed. And with that, she took me again by the hand and walked me to my room.
So, as I told you in the kitchen, babies are much more than just using a diaper. So I have to buy some stuff that I hope you like. If you do, we can keep playing the game further, but first I want for us to go in slow peace, and for you to be sure you are having fun and you like the game, ok?
- Sure. I replied.
- OK. So, first, let’s get comfy.
And with that, she took a blue changing matt with dolphins cartoons all around, a pack of what looks like baby wipes and two bottles, one white and another which was transparent but had a light pink label. She laid down the mat in the centre of my bed and asked me to lay on it. I followed the instructions. She pulled down the pant of my PJs and removed them completely. She then raised the top a bit exposing my fully loaded diaper. She proceed to open the tapes carefully and graved a baby wipe and start cleaning my private area very thoroughly (I have to say that if peeing in your diaper for the first time is good, getting a proper diaper change is simply out of this world). She then removed the used diaper and kept cleaning with another baby wipe. I could feel the plastic of the changing mat, it was weird but nice. After that, she took the transparent bottle (later I learned is called Baby Oil), put some oil in one of her hands and rubbed it all around my diaper area; well the front one. With the other one, she picked up my ankles and lift them up to my chest. I didn't understand what was going but instantly figured out when I felt her hands rubbing the oil in but butt and cheeks. With my knees almost in my chest and my ankles still hold, she managed to get a wipe and cleaned her hands. The smell was like travelling in time, I could feel being a small baby, and the feelings in my heart weren’t nothing more than comfort, protection and love. She pull down my ankles and cleaned her other hand and let me there, bottom naked so my skin 'could get breath a bit', she said. Then went to the drawings and on the top one, where my underwear was (not any more) there where 2 packs of Pampers Cruisers 6. She took one and started unfolding it next to me. Butt raised, bottom over, front came in straight after. One tab, the other one. Boom! Within seconds I was fully diapered and smelled like a real toddler. The asked me what I want to wear and I asked her for a t-shirt and some shorts. My parents got me a lovely t-shirt from South Africa with some lion cubs printed and some red short which my aunt had some trouble fitting as the diaper was definitely thicker than my underwear.

She grabbed me and helped me to stand up, and then she sat down on the bed and asked me to sit on her lap.
- So my precious baby, how does it feel?
- Great! I really like it. Can I play with my toys now?
- Sure baby. Just give me a shout if you need anything ok?
- Sure aunty.

And with that, I was kneeled on the floor and playing with my toys and my new Iron Man.

It was around noon when I hear my aunt screaming from the kitchen.
- Hey honey, are you thirsty? Would you like something to drink?
- Yes, please! I instantly replayed.
- Come here then!
- Coming!! I replayed

On my way to the kitchen, I saw the same small bottle filled again but with apple juice this time.
- Can I take it to my room? I asked,
- Sure you can baby. Lunch will be ready in an hour or so.
- Thanks!! I kindly replayed.

I walked back to my room and started sucking again from my bottle, it was great, I could drink with one hand and play with the other one, no spills no nothing… I was really enjoying this life.
After an hour or so, my aunt came to my room, and she did the same she did last night, she put her hand into my shorts and one finger in the side of the diaper to see if I was wet. I wasn’t.
- Lunch is ready baby, let’s go. She picked me up while I still was holding the empty bottle and not sure why I instantly put it back in my mouth. She then removed it and said - No baby, that’s for drinking, not for chewing. And she took it from me.

She sat me on the table and put a stall next to mine for her to sit. This time the plate was a plastic Cars plate, and the spoon was a bright colour one, green and blue. She sat down and not sure from where she took a plastic bib and put it around my neck.
- OK baby, I’ll feed you from now on ok? So make sure you open big for me.
She started to feed me spoon by spoon. Chicken and mash potato. It was delicious. And she kindly cut the chicken pieces into tinny ones, so I could not even need to chew! It was amazing!
I ate without complaint, and within 10 minutes I was done.
- OK, let’s take this off and let me clean this up. Do you mind waiting for me in the living room baby?
- Sure! I jumped from the stall and start walking to the living room.
After a couple of minutes, my aunty was walking to me with a baby blanket and a big baby bottle, filled with warm milk.
- OK honey, as we want for you to use your diapers comfortably, it’s important that you eat and drink properly so you will need to take 4 bottles of milk a day OK? One in the morning, one at lunch, one at mid-afternoon and then before sleeping. Now, come and sit on my lap.
As I listened carefully and nodded with my head in acceptance, my aunty sat on the sofa, and I sat on her. She then lay me on my back over her hip and shacked the baby bottle to then take the lid off.

- Now open (as she was inserting the nipple in my mouth).
I tried to hold the bottle, but she said - no no, aunty will hold it, you only have to drink.
The nipple was pretty much the same that the small bottle but this one was a bit brownish and not sure why, this was much faster flow. So I starting sucking happy while my aunty was stroking my hear and sometimes giving me some soft slaps in my bump and talking really softly - there there my little boy, there there.
After a good while (not sure who long really, but felt like good 30 mins for me) I finished the bottle. She took it from me and with the baby blanket cleaned my mouth. She put the bottle over the coffee table next to the bottle lid and again, as an art of magic she presented to my a pacifier. It was a transparent teat with a blue plastic thing with a red ring hanging. She then told me:
- My baby, this is for you to suck while you are not drinking. You can use it whenever you want. I’ll pin it to your t-shirt, so you don’t lose it and also for you to have it when you want it.
And with that, she pinned the pacifier with an Elmo string to my clothes. She then inserted the nipple and hold it in my mouth for a couple for a minute or two… I don’t remember really for how long as I fell asleep some minutes after this happened.

This is as far as I've got... I'll try to find some time to keep on going. In the meantime, let me know your thoughts and ideas.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It’s really a good story ! I loved the way that’s his aunt is helping him to be a little baby ! I can see him walk with his aunt in a stroller

elmail

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Here we go again. Hope you enjoy :)
Don't forget to let me know your thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________

PART 3

I remember awakening in my aunties arms. I asked for how long I was asleep for, but to my surprise, talking wasn’t easy with a pacifier in my mouth. So I popped out the pacifier and asked my auntie. She said that it was only 30 minutes and then she asked me if I wanted to maybe jump into the pool as I woke up all sweated from my nap. Of course, I wanted!

She picked me up and let me rest on her hip while she was walking, and that’s when I realised I’ve had an accident (I say accidents because it wasn’t at all intentional) and my diaper was very wet. When we got into my room, she laid me this time over the chest of drawers which had a sort of changing mat with Elmo all over the place. It was very soft, but you could feel the plastic layer behind. I was really comfy and for her much more comfortable as I was much higher raise than the bed and she didn’t need to bend over that much much.

She proceeded to take off my crocks and then my shorts, to reveal a really heavy diaper. The smell revealed it was much more than pee, in fact, it was more poo than pee really. And with this, I started to get embarrassed and don’t know why but tears beginning coming out…

My aunty quickly graved the pacifier and pop it into my mouth and start calming me
Shhh, what’s going on baby? Don’t worry, it’s just some poo, nothing serious. Nothing to be ashamed of. It’s because of the milk you took, that’s the idea of it, to make you go more often. You have done nothing wrong, my baby.

Sucking on my paci and my auntie’s soothing care made me calmed really fast.
She then kept with the ritual, cleaning my bump with a few bunches of baby wipes and then applying some cream, which she said it was for a possible diaper rush. She then put me some baby white powder and later, some oil, but this time, all around my wiper area and chest, and as we were supposed to go to the pool afterwards, she opened the first drawer to get me some swim trunks. But I was wrong, she even thought about this, and she got me swimming diapers! They were pull-ups kind, blue on the sides and with some spiderman cartoons in the front! I loved them!! She helped me to get out of the now ‘changing table’ and helped me with the pull-ups. While still with my paci in my mouth and said a ‘Fthankss’, once again realising, talking with my paci in my mouth wasn’t easy at all. But I didn't bother to take it out this time. I guess I was part accepting my baby condition.

She then unpinned my paci and took my t-shirt. But instead, she got me this cool lycra long sleeve shirt with a big image of Chase the pup from paw patrol.
She must sort out everything while I slept, as straight after that, she picked me back again and put me in her hips to then pick up a shoulder bag, that had her and my towel inside, right from in the corner of my room.

The pool was in the centre of the common area of the condo. Once on our way there, I got a bit nervous that maybe someone could see me in a diaper and got very nervous and don’t know why I hugged my aunty really tight and start softly crying. - What’s wrong my baby boy? What happened? I told her that I got embarrassed and didn’t want anyone to see me like this. That they could laugh at me and I didn’t want that. She stopped walking and hold me with her both arms looking me at the eyes - Are you embarrassed because we are playing baby? If you don’t want to play anymore, we can stop this any time you want, you know that. This is your treat. While losing one hand and with the other one, she started cleaning my face from the tears. - You want to go back to the house? You can use your regular swimsuit if you want. But no one came here to have a bad time, ok? Now, you need to factorise that no one is at the pool right now, and on top of that, I know for sure that there’s no other kid older than 2 years old in the condo. I’ve lived here for 3 years now, and I know the 3 other kids in the buildings as I am a good friend of their mothers, and I know that at least they won't care, and for the other 3 old couples that live here too, I’ve never seen them coming out of their balconies, so wouldn’t care too much about that either.

I looked down, and I started thinking about what my aunty told me, and why should I care about other babies seen me like this? And if they where friends of my aunty, I guess they won’t laugh… I don’t know, maybe been held in her arms, the diaper, the cartoons, I don’t know, I was so comfy and felt so protected. My only response, looking straight back at her eyes was - we forgot my paci at home.
She laughed and hugged me warmly, and we laugh together.
Do you think I would do that to you? And from inside the bag, she found a new paci, and it had a plushy hippo attached to it. - What do you think about this one hey?
I opened my mouth, and she put me the paci. I hugged very tight again and kept walking.

Once we got to the pool (i know, it feels like ages, but it was only a couple of hundreds of meters from the house) my aunty put me back on the ground, and I went exploring the place. There was a small house with a BBQ, some bathrooms and what looked like a living room area. Quite boring basically. So the only fun thing to do was to get into the water…
My aunty came to me and asked for the paci and said - You know how to swim no? I know you do, so come on, off you go! I’ll be here watching you and will come inside with you in a minute or two ok?
Music to my ears!! She helped me jump over the bars, and I jumped straight into! It was amazing! I was so happy, I don’t know, but it felt so good that I wanted that moment to last forever. I was like a dolphin, jumping and swimming from one side to the other side of the pool, getting out, jumping in. Shouting to me aunty to look for my tricks. It was hard to think of anything more fun than this.
After a while, my aunty got inside the pool too, and we swam together, this time, from one end to the other end of the pool. It was so much fun!
She then got out and went to pick up the towels and asked me to get out too. I moaned but didn’t want to brag too much about it, as I really didn’t want to bother my aunty.
The took my t-shit off and then put me my towel, as my towel was like a cape, it was super cool! This time, the picture of Chase was even bigger!! She wrapped me in the towel and lift me to then lay me in one of the beach chairs there. I was so comfy and warm. She went to the bag and got a bottle filled with milk, approached her chair and sat next to me. She then removed the lid and put it in my mouth. - You want for me to hold it? I move my hand and this time, held it myself. It was smaller, I could hold it with one hand.

After finishing the bottle (this time it wasn’t very hard, I mean, it took me the first two or three swallows to get the flow) I handed it to my aunty. She put it back in the bag and get the paci out and showed it to me. - Do you want your paci, baby? I nodded.

I know the cliché of the paci thing, but it totally got me calmed and quite. I stayed there without moving, swallowing my paci till I fell asleep. Couldn’t be too long, but I did wake up with the back noise of my aunty talking to a lady with a stroller when suddenly they started walking towards where I was. I kind of freaked out and my first reaction was to take off my paci and hid it under my towel.

Hello little sir, she said. I’m Sarah, a good friend of your aunty Trish.
Hi. I replayed and stud up from the chair and stud on my toes to give her a kiss. (of course, when I stud up, my paci felt to the ground and that lovely hippo, noup, wasn’t unnoticed)

But there was my aunty, to calmly pick it up and make it all look cool and relaxed. She put one arm around me and said:
This is my cool nephew and cutest boy ever Andy.
Well, you’re very cute in did little sir, although not as cutest as my little Robbie. And with that, she bent over the stroller and unbuckled a baby dressed in a white onesie. - Look, Robbie, Trish and her nephew, Andy. Holding the baby in the arms, she showed me the baby and said it was her son and he was 7 months old.

After that, all went back to the girls chat. My aunty pushed another chair next ours so Sarah could join us, while she moved the stroller next to her. I sat back in my chair and felt something hard in my back. My paci! What should I do? Should I use it? I really wanted it. But what happens if she sees me? What happens if she asks me? What happens if she… When suddenly Sarah studded up again and went to the bathroom.

My aunty had Robbie in her arms, and while Sarah was on her way to the bathroom, she said to me: - Hey, I talked to Sarah. I told you she’s a good friend, and she’s totally cool about it, in fact, she kind of love it, so won’t be surprised if she played it too ok?
I nodded my head and from the back pulled my paci and put it in my mouth. Rested my head and looked up the sky. I was then again so calmed.

Sarah came back, and the chat continued until it started to be a bit cold, or better said, I got a bit cold, mostly in my diaper. I touched my aunty in the arm, and she turned
- What’s wrong baby?
I think I’m still wet from the pool.
Mmm, that’s suspicious. Let me check. She bent over me and moved her hand under my towel and put one finger inside my swim diaper.
You’re wet, very wet. Let’s get chained. Could you give us a minute Sarah?
Sure, she said. I’ll try to breastfeed Robbie; meanwhile, he’s a bit grumpy.

She picked the bag and picked me in her arms and put me in her hips, as usual. We started going into the house and got into the ladies bathroom. First time (I can remember) I was in the ladies one. Pretty much the same, except for the folded table it had.
She sat me on the washing hand surface and unfolded the table. She picked me back again and laid me over the table. She lifted the front bit of my towel and ripped the sides of my swim diaper. She removed it and went into the bag, finding a baby wipe and using it to clean all my diaper area. - Only pee this time my love, nothing too serious. She disposed the wipes and went back into the bag and found a regular diaper and started to put it on me. As always, knees to the chest; first the back, bottom later. Then the front, one tape, the other. She then covered me back with the towel. - Boom! We’re good to go. Fast eh!? She said. And with that, she looked me and said - you’re really a cute little guy, you know that? And started kissing me in the stomach and I laugh through my paci. Yes, my paci hasn’t gone anywhere, it goes everywhere with me.

She picked me up again, rest me in her hips and with the other hand started folding the table. I helped her this time with my both arms. We did a great job, hehe!

We went back and found Sarah breastfeeding Robbie. My aunty sat down in her chair, and sat me on her lap, to then rest my back over her chest. They start talking again as my aunty took out of her bag, my new Iron Man. I started playing with it while at my aunty’s lap while sucking on my paci.
It must be a good couple of hours I think, as it started getting chilly (this time, everyone said it) so Sarah stud up and started putting Robbie back into the stroller.

My aunty studded up and rested my in her hips, Sarah said she needed to leave in a rush, as her husband was coming on his way to pick them up to go somewhere I didn’t understand. They kissed, and then she came to me and grabbed my chin and kissed me warmly and said I was indeed a cute baby!

How about you guys come tomorrow for lunch? She said waving.
Sure! We’ll be there around 12:00.

We then started walking back home, when my aunty look at me and say - Should be fun, don’t you think?

Hope you like this part. Any suggestions for what should come next?

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Another great update :)
ideas:
Places: trip to the zoo, park, beach, or mall

things/actions: using a stroller, playing in the sand at beach or sandbox, coloring or finger painting, being rocked to sleep, getting a teddy bear or baby blankie, using baby swings, getting a crib, having a crib baby mobile, highchair with tray, being put down for nap.

As for ideas of what next, still allot could happen in the current day. And as for the next day his aunt could decide to go somewhere with her friend and Robbie after lunch.
Just some random ideas. Hope it helps.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Really like your story and the development of the relationship between mommy and baby it’s so wonderfull!!!

elmail

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Just a quick update. Sorry but it's been hard to find the time to sit down lately.

Thanks a million for the great ideas you've shared, I'll make sure to include them in the future chapters.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this brief update.

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts :)

PART 3B

When we got back in the house, my aunty left me on the ground and told me to go and play while she gets everything ready for dinner.
On my way to the living room, I saw 3 big boxes and asked my aunty what they were. She said that those were some things she ordered online and will open them later. I was really intrigued, as they were kind of big, but didn’t want to meddle in my aunty’s stuff so went straight into the living room and turn on the tv.

I sat down on the sofa watching some cartoons when suddenly my aunty came back with some clothes in her hand; - shall we get dress my baby boy? (at that point I was still in just a diaper and my towel)
I stud up still looking at the tv when my aunty took my towel off and then put a white and lightblue striped t-shirt over my head and asked me to raise my arms. As I did, it noticed the t-shirt had some snaps on my shoulder which I guess we're supposed to make it easier to fit (quite convenient to be honest, as allowed me to keep watching the TV without interruptions ;-) Once in place, she asked me to open my legs a bit. I got a bit surprised and stopped looking at the tv and started looking down while opening my legs, to find out that the t-shirt my aunty brought also had some snaps that joined the back to the front from the bottom, holding my diaper tightly. That’s when I remembered about Robbie’s one and said to my aunty:
- This is like the t-shirt that Robbie was wearing today!
- Yes, my baby is pretty much the same. Onesies they are called. Do you like it?
I went to see my self in the standing mirror there was in the living room, and I could see that it was exactly like Robbie’s although this one was stripped and had a Thomas train in the chest.
- I love it!, I replayed.
- Come back here then. She said.
I approached back, and from her back pocket, she pulled my paci with the holder she pinned on my t-shirt.
- There you go! While putting the paci in my mouth and picking me up from my arms and leaving me back on the sofa. - Watch some TV while I finish cooking ok? I nodded with my head (remember, talking with a paci is always a hard task, I’ve learned my lesson).

It must be like 30 min or so (I watched like 2 entire episodes of Paw Patrol) when my aunty came back in the living room and said dinner was ready. I jumped from the sofa and tried to sit in one of the stalls. Not an easy task, to be honest, so my aunty had to help me to get properly seated.
- Mac n’ cheese baby, what you think?
And in front of me, there was a blue bowl of delicious Mac n’ cheese plate and next to it, a small bottle filled with cranberry juice.
- I have no cutlery. I said with my paci hanging from my t-shirt.
- Wait a minute, is still very hot. She replayed

She came closer from the back when I felt that she started putting a blue bib around my neck and securely tightening it with a knot.
- We don’t want a messy Thomas, don’t we? Is smiled.
She sat down next to me holding a plastic spoon.
- OK, I know you can feed yourself alone, I’ve seen it. But would you mind if I feed you?
I didn’t mind, to be honest, I was loving playing baby, so I nodded with my head, and she started mixing the plate and filling the spoon.
- Alright then, open big, here comes the train ‘chu-chu’. I open my mouth big, and the first spoon of some delicious Mac n’ Cheese ‘arrived’ in my mouth. When I started to chew, she cleaned the sides of my mouth with the spoon, but instead of cleaning it, it made it all much messier. I finished chewing when she approached with another ‘sponny train’. It took around 15 min for me to finish my dinner, interrupted by me grabbing my bottle to drink some juice between bites. To be honest, I enjoyed every minute of it. I feel so much closer to my aunty, so protected, that I even forgot that my parents had gone away! But it suddenly hit me, and I started to feel sad, I felt responsible for forgetting them. I know it’s been only a couple of days since they went on their trip, but I don’t know, I started missing my mommy and dad.

But my aunty knows me very well, and she saw my sad face after putting the plate and the bottle in the sink while closing the microwave for it to start.
- What’s wrong baby, why are you sad?
- I don’t know. I said. - I think I miss my mommy, but I’m really enjoying being with you and playing baby, but I don’t know, I feel sorry for them.
- Aww, baby boy, don’t worry too much. Your mother texted me when they were at the flight stop-over and said they had a pleasant flight and will call us as soon as they land in Bangkok.

She picked me from the stall and put me in her arms, holding me warmly while I sob lightly. It feels so good being in my aunty’s arms, I feel protected and secure, but I still missed my parents badly, I don’t know why. Everything was fine. I really don’t know.
She then put me on her hips and start walking with me. She approached the microwave and got a big bottle filled with milk and then start heading to the living room.
She sat on the couch and put me in her lap holding the back of my head with one arm and bringing the bottle's nipple closer to my lips.
- Open up baby, you know you need to get your milk ok? It’s going to make you feel better, I promise.
I was still quite mellow, so I open my mouth and felt how the nipple entered and instantly started to suck, with my eyes closed. I could feel the milk coming out (this time, I got it right from the begging) and how my aunty was stocking my hair tenderly.
I finished my bottle, and without saying anything, my aunty put my paci back in my mouth and kept stroking my hair, when she started singing very softly to my ear a lovely lullaby. I finally got relaxed and left away the sadness. I knew I was OK and my parents too, I just needed to feel I didn’t forget them. After a while, I got a bit sleepy and removed my paci, asking my aunty if I could sleep with her tonight. She obviously accepted.

She removed my bib carefully and picked me up again and started heading to her room. She left me laying on my back over her big bed and said she will be right back. I was there, looking at the ceiling while sucking on my paci.
After a couple of minutes, she came back with some wipes, a fresh pampers and that white bottle and the other lotions.
Let’s get that stinky diaper off and get ready for bed my boy.
I really didn’t even realised I was wet. To be honest, I don’t know if it happened during dinner, or when I was on the couch, I really don’t know.

She opened a plastic sheet (later I learned is called the ‘changing mat’) and placed me over it. She unsnapped the bottom of my t-shirt and exposed my fully loaded diaper. She opened it, and a soft ‘pheww’ came out from my aunty. Seems I did a big poo in my diaper because it was a powerful smell. I kept looking to the ceiling, sucking on my paci and playing with my hands while I was feeling my butt and crotch being cleaning carefully. Later, it was the smell of the powder all around. She lifted my butt and placed the new diaper and carefully snap the tabs from the sides. Straight after, the snapped back my t-shirt and said - We’re done mister! Now, get inside the bed.

She helped me in and said that she will go and clean all the dishes and leave things ready for tomorrow breakfast and will be right back. She put some cartoons on the TV with very low volume and left the room.

I heard a lot of movement while she was cleaning, seems she went upstairs to pick up some stuff or something, but I don’t really know how long it took, as I fall asleep sucking on my paci.

The next morning I woke up with my aunty stroking my hair
- Hello my precious boy. I smiled through my paci. - How did you sleep? I nodded
And from there, she moved her hand inside the bed and felt she reached my diaper and put one finder on the side, to check if I was wet.
Seems you are a bit wet. Let’s get changed and start a new fantastic day. I have a lot of surprises for you my baby and don’t forget we’re invited for lunch at Sarah's today. She said she invited my friend Barb and her son Alistair, so I’m sure it’ll be a fun day.

I started to get very excited.

Last edited:

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This is such a lovely story! I'm very impressed that English is not your first language- you are doing great. I can't wait to see what happens next, and would love to see how Andy does in public, or around kids his own age (perhaps going to the mall or playground, or even amusement park). Keep up the good work!

~Dolphin

elmail

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm so very sorry. Summer has been intense and is so hard to find time to put my head on this.

This is a short update. I'm sorry. I'm working in a big update that I hope to put in the next couple of days.
Thanks for the patience.

Also, it seems I'm writting a bit like a regression-like of story, with quite a lot of detail. I wonder if that's OK or maybe boring and should be more dynamic and about the happenings really. Let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy :)

PART 4A

As my aunty gets off the bed I jumped off the sheets and on the bed and started jumping, my aunty started laughing and got on to the bed and hugged me tightly, starting tickling me, we both laughed. She then left me there against my back on the couch over the sheets. She reached the bag (I also learned now, is called a Diaper Bag. Is really cool actually, my aunty showed it to me, it has space for the diapers, bottles, the wipes and loads of clothes… oh wait, and the ‘changing matt’ too! quite impressive, isn’t it?) and got all the stuff, so she could change me.

This process has started to become quite normal now, and to be honest, I started to get used to, in the terms that I don’t put too much attention to ‘what’s happening under there’. Maybe because my aunty passed me my Pow Patrol sticker album so I can look at - while I change you, ok my baby boy? She said.
Although this time, I felt a bit itchy in my bump and squirmed a bit when she passed the wipe. She noticed and said I had a rush and she’ll put some cream so I could feel better. That I should be afraid or anything, that it is quite common and suddenly, leaned over me and taking away the album said it was her fault; that she should change me while I was sleeping and not to wait until the morning, as these diapers couldn’t hold that much. She kissed me and said - I’m so sorry baby! I just smiled while she bends back and picked my paci and put it over my belly. I reached back the album and picked the paci and put in my mouth.

I could feel the cream on the rush, but it wasn’t painful, actually, it was quite soothing.

It must be a couple of minutes or so when I have then picked up by my aunty from my arms, still holding my album, as she placed me in her hips and started walking towards the kitchen for us to have breakfast.

As we got into the kitchen, I saw a white chair that had a tray attached. As we got closer, I saw it had a super cool coloured dinosaur print covering the chair. My aunty left the tray from the chair and sat me on the chair. It was super comfy, much more than those super tall stalls that I couldn’t get on, and also it was the same ‘plasticky’ texture of my changing matt.
The chair had some white bands that buckled together on a patch that covers all my front diaper-zone.

My aunty then puts the tray back again and said that this will be my chair from now on. That it would be much easier for me to get on and I couldn’t fall because I was securely fastened. I loved it.

She then put a bowl filled with Trix clears and another one with some slices of apple and berries. She passed me a small bottle of orange juice while putting me my bib softly on my neck. She then sat next to me on the table and pouring some coffee into her cup.

- I have no cutlery…
- You don’t need it, use your hands, my love.
- OK. Can I clean in on my bib
- Or on your chest, it doesn’t matter. We’ll get change for lunch anyway. Now, enjoy your breakfast.

I started eating with my hands and drinking my juice. It was fun eating with my hands, I started playing with the different shapes in the cereal, organising them over my tray, I managed to count that Trix has more than 7 different shapes, although I’m not entirely sure if the raspberries are the same as the strawberries, they look very similar here, hehe.

Seems I got very into organising cereals around my tray, that my aunty said I should stop playing with the food and finish my breakfast, as she had already finished checking her emails and stuff and of course, finished her breakfast. I ate everything quite fast and finished my juice and handle everything to her extending my both hands while saying - I’m finished!

She turned around, looked at me and starting laughing… I looked stranged - What happen. I said. - Nothing my love is just that you have all your face and hands messed, that’s it. - But I had no cutlery! I told you! I told you! And suddenly started to sob and getting very sad. - Oohhh nooo, no my baby, I know, is OK. I told you to use your hands, that’s OK. It doesn’t matter, is just that you looked so cute with your stretched arms. I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t laugh. I promise I won’t do it again, OK? I nodded with my head.
She picked up the bowl and the bottle and placed them on the sink. She then unbuckles me from my chair and holds me by my arms. Reach over the table and grabbed my big bottle, filled with milk and walked me to the living room.

She then sat me on the couch and gave me the bottle. - Is it ok if I leave you with it for you to drink your milk while I do the dishes? Or you want for me to give you the milk?. I was still sad and mad for what happened in the kitchen, I don’t know… - Can you give it to me, please? I said. - Of course my baby! I know, I shouldn’t laugh, come on, you can’t be sad my boy. She said while picking me again and putting me on her lap. She then removes the cap of the bottle and approached the nipple to my mouth. I started sucking happily.

She stayed quiet holding the bottle for me while stroking my hair. This time, she started balancing her body a bit and slowly. It was weird, I start feeling very sleepy. I just closed my eyes and kept feeding from the bottle.

When I was done, my aunty replaced the bottle for my pacifier and kept slowly balancing. I fell asleep.

I woke up laying on the couch with my paci in my mouth and my aunty softly rubbing my belly and chest - hello my baby boy. - How did you sleep? Shall we get ready for going out? She said.
I was a bit groggy still but nodded with my head while she picked me up and took me into the bathroom where there was a warm bath filled for me (why for me? Because there was a couple of plastic boats floating in the tub and my rubber ducky as well).
She took my paci out and opened the snaps on my shoulder. Then she opened the snaps on my crotch and said - lift those arms up! While pulling my onesie from my arms and head. She then ripped both tabs of my diaper and took it off carefully… as it was already wet.

OK, ducklings into the tub! I jumped into the tub and started playing with the boats and my ducky while my aunty started washing me. I have to confess that this is a standard practice in my life. My mom still says she enjoys washing me and that she will stop the day I say I don’t want to do this anymore. Although she said the last time, that she’ll do it until I get new interest. I don’t know what she means.

My aunty deal with the bath-thing pretty quickly and I was now back to her room entirely wrapped in a towel over my changing matt. She first put me a diaper, then a white with blue stripes polo shirt that to my surprise, it has also snaps on the crotch. And later on top, some jeans I brought, which I believe is the only piece of cloth I’ve worn that I brought along from my parent’s house.

- We’re good to go, sir! I stud up on my feet and and I looked like a regular 8yr kid, although, my polo shirt was berry tight into my jeans and you could see a bit of a bulge on my bump. Also, it as a bit harder to walk; I could feel my legs very apart. But everything was very snuggly.
- Ups, we forgot the shoes. Come sit back in the bed, please. She said. I walked and sat on the side of the bed. She kneeled, then grabbed my ankle and put some blue sneakers with straps instead of laces. At this point, I’m so amused that my jeans are the only item that is not new to me.
- Now we are ready for the action! Oh, wait, your paci. She said and unpinned it from my other onesie and start pinning it in the small blue pocket my t-shirt has. - No, I don’t want to go out with my paci. I don’t want for everyone to see me with it. I said. - But honey, I thought we discussed this yesterday. I told you that there’s no one in the condo which can see you that can say anything about it. Now, if you don’t want it, we can leave it here then. Do you want that?
- Yes! I said.

She unpinned the paci from my t-shirt and left my paci on the night table. - OK sir, then, let’s go!

I started walking out of her room on my way to the door when I saw a baby buggy, it was red. It was pretty cool!!
When I saw it, I looked back to my aunty and said - Is this for me? With a very excited face. - Yes my love, do you like it?
I quickly jumped into and sat on it and started moving back and front using my legs. - I love it!

And with that I got off and run to my aunty and hug her tightly - Thanks so much aunty Trish! You are so amazing. I’m having so much fun been with you.
- And it’s only our second day together with my boy. OK, let’s go before we get there and the other guys have left us no food. She said.
- No way. I shout and jumped bag again into the buggy. She approached and bend next to me and buckled me in (it was pretty much like my chair, but this one had some bands that went over my shoulders that hold me firmly to the back of the buggy).
- Off the go! She said.

Ibaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Apologies, English is not my first language, although Grammarly did a good job I think. Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

--------------------

This is my first story, but it’s a story I’ve been looking for for a long time, and it’s also a story that has been in thoughts for ages, and now a simply decided to put it in words. I hope you like it, I hope you enjoy it.

I was a typical 8-year-old kid, nothing much to say really. I liked sports, loved cycling and a massive football fan (proper football, not a reinvented showy version of rugby). I was part of a small family, in fact, an only child of two very successful parents. An important business consultant (dad) and a great environmentalist (mom).
My life was comfortable, I took great care from my parents, they were really lovely guys, and I really enjoyed my childhood with them.
I wasn’t the tallest, to be honest. In fact, my good friend Jackie said I looked more like his small 5yo brother Jason. But I was fast and strong (at least that was my dad told me) and had to think blond hair.

I was also a good student, not the top of the list but a responsible and smart little fella. I had a great group of friends, we enjoyed living nearby the school and the small park around the corner, where we use to play until the sun settled down. It was definitely the best time of my life.

That year, both my parents needed to travel during summer, and after been together for 15 years, they asked my aunt Trish if they could take 2 months off and for so if she could take care of me for that time. Aunt Trish (my mom’s sister) is still one of my best friends. She was around 32 when this happened. She was alone at that time and had just finished and ‘almost-get-married’ relationship with his school sweetheart, and she thought having someone around during the summer won’t do much harm. She lived not far from my parents and had a lovely house in a condo, she was a bright PhD at Human Rights and working as a lecturer in the town’s Uni. Basically, like me, she was also off on holidays during summer.

I was really excited about the idea, I really liked my aunty Trish. She was really close to my mom, and as both my father’s and mother’s side grandparents didn’t live in the same country like us, she was basically all my family around (my mom didn’t have more siblings, and my dad’s brother lived in Spain as my father’s side grandparents).

My parents were due to leave to a ‘love trip’ to South East Asia in the next few days, so I have to start packing for my stay at aunt Trish. My mom was helping me to get the things in the suitcase, but as they were taking the bigger ones, the midsize one was the one for me. I was a bit sad, as I couldn't pack my toys and start moaning. That’s when my dad came into my room and try to calm me down; graving my both arms and with a nice soft voice said - hey little fella, I know this is not the best for you and we’re really grateful for you do this. How about if I give you some money for you to buy a new toy, whichever you prefer… how that’s sound? I’m sure aunt Trish can take you to the shop and buy something cool! What you think?. And with that, the problem was over and instantly my mind was thinking on the new Avenger I wanted to get… and how much money was it, was it enough for the Avengers aircraft too? Or maybe I could even think on finally get my Play Station (my parents hated it, they said it was for bored kids with annoying parents, and in our house, no one was like that).

And finally, the day was here. My parents had their baggage already loaded in the taxi, and aunty Trish had arrived a couple of minutes before to pick me up. I gave both my parents the biggest bear-hug ever and my mom starting crying a little but then the turn away and jump on the taxi… and as soon the cab left, not sure why I began to sob uncontrollably. My aunt got a bit scared and tried to calm me down, but I was so sad to see them going and kept saying they didn’t like me, and they were never coming back (not sure where I got that idea). At this point, my aunt was a bit nervous, and her instinct was to pick me up like a small child and try to console me. I ended up calming down and had a face covered in wet tears, that’s when my aunty started walking carting me in her arms to the car and sit me on the back… To my surprise, she still had my old baby Car Seat installed, and despite she had it on the other side of the seat I (not sure why) asked if I can sit on the chair. She looked at me with the most loving face ever, and she picked me up again and took me to the other side, secured the belts and then… off we go!

She didn’t live very far really, there has to be something like a 15 min ride. As soon as we got there, she asked me to wait inside the car, and she will come back to pick me in a second. She unloaded my suitcase, and within 2 or 3 minutes she came to pick me. She unfastened the 5 (yes 5!!) seatbelt and took me off the chair and put me down in my feet. Then she asked me - Are we okay my boy? I shook my head to confirm everything was ok. We then walked into the house.

The house wasn’t big, a common living room with a great kitchen and 2 bedrooms, hers and the one for a guest, which was obviously mine. She has left already my suitcase in the room. Also, the house had a lovely garden, nothing too big but big enough to fit a small pool and a barbecue place. I really liked that house.
After I went to my room, I opened my bag and found some of the toys I managed to fit into it. I put them aside and started unpacking. That’s when my aunt came into the room and asked me if she could give me a hand with what I obviously said - Sure!
We’re putting the things in a drawer and when we finished, she looked at my bed where the toys were and said - Hey, your dad gave me some money for us to go shopping, if you don’t have any plan now, we could go and have some lunch there and maybe find something cool? What you think?
Of course, I said yes! And in a matter of minutes, we were on our way to the mall. I have to say, I asked her if I can use the baby chair again, I really liked the feeling of being secure and small.

Once we arrive, we went straight to McDonald's… I was starving! Happy meal it is, the day at the counter said (of course! Also, Mc is something my parents never got me). We ate, and then we start heading to the toy shop, but on our way there my aunt asked me if we could pass by the supermarket first and then we can go to the store as it was on our way back to the car. Once in the supermarket, she said she needed to find quite a long list of stuff, and if I was patient, I could choose 1 thing, whatever it was. We started walking around the hallways, and the trolly started getting full, we were about to be done when my aunty asked me what do I want to get. My head started spinning like crazy and then I began to walk to the diaper aisle. My aunty was following me with the trolley.
I really don’t know what came to mind when I picked up a pack of Pampers Cruisers Size 6… It has to be the baby chair or the filling a bit vulnerable as my parents went away, but I just picked them and put them in the trolley. As I did, my aunt didn’t say anything, literally. We just kept walking to find the missing stuff off the list and then went to the counter, and she paid.

After that, we went to the store, where she told me I could choose 1 thing and it cannot use batteries (this was the rule my mom set, I guess she knew how much I wanted the PS…) I made it easy and went straight to get a new, big and shiny Iron Man (I just love it). My aunt paid for it, and we start walking back to the car.
As soon as we got to it, my aunt put the bags in the trunk and then out of nowhere, she picked me up and hold me resting in her hip (like if I were a toddler). She opened the door and put me in the baby chair, secured the belts and we start heading home. The ride was quick, and we sang a couple of the songs on the radio… the memories went back to my head of when I was around 4 or 5, and aunty Trish use to pick me up from school, and we sang child songs all the way home. It was nice, I was really happy.

When we got home, she firstly removed me from the chair and then went to the trunk and got the Iron Man out of the bags and gave it to me. I took it and run inside to my room to play with it and the other toys I had. Meanwhile, my aunty was dealing with the bags and so. After a short while, my aunty stepped into the room… holding the package of Pampers. My face started getting red.
She sat on the bed, and as I was kneeling down playing with the toys, she asked me to sit next to her. - Why you wanted to get these? Of all the thing in the supermarket, you choose a pack of baby diapers… My face started becoming blue at this point. - I don’t know, I’ve always wanted to buy some, I forgot how they are and felt and thought that I could give it a try once again… She looked at me and ask - Do you miss the old days? I still remember when you were little, well it’s not that you’re the biggest one now, but still, you were an adorable little boy. Let’s do it, let’s give it a try and see how it goes! And there she tiered the top of the package and got one of the diapers and passed it to me. - Cool eh?! Do you like the cartoons? They are not that different to the ones in your briefs (I have to confess at this point. MASSIVE ELMO FAN! period). I nodded with my head and then she took it back and starting unfolding the diaper. She then asked me to stand up. I stud up in front of her, and she began to unbutton my jeans. I didn’t have a belt, as they were elasticated and that made things much easier. Within a matter of seconds, I was laying down with my sneakers on and my trousers and briefs in my ankles using my hands to cover my privates.
She obviously said the cliché of ‘there’s nothing there I haven’t seen before and with one of the hands move mines and sat next to me holding my ankles in the air. There she raised my bump a bit to place the diaper and put my ankles down, placing the diaper in the right place. She then asked me to spread my legs as much as I could which ended me putting my feet together and bending my knees as much as I could so she could do the tapes. She took the front part of the diaper and covered my privates with it, then went for the right tape and attached to the front, then the other one and taped securely. - Fits perfectly! Incredible!! Looks kind of cute too. Is it nice? She asked. - Yes! It feels really comfy and warmer than my briefs. I really like it!

She then started pulling my brief back over the diaper and then my jeans. It wasn't the most straightforward task as the bulk was apparently more prominent than usual. - Off you go! Have fun playing.

That day went good, until around 6 o’clock when I had to use the bathroom and asked my aunty if she can take the diaper off so I could go. She looked at me and with a funny face said - Hey baby, you’re wearing a diaper, you’re not supposed to get worried about going to the bathroom. Just let me know when you’re not comfy, and I can change you pretty easily.
To be honest, I was the one who decided this and didn’t care too much about it, so went back to my room and stud up in the middle of the room, closed my eyes and start pushing… Thankfully, only some piss came out, and the warm feeling was simply the best sensation I ever had until that time in my life. It took around 20 seconds I think or something until I was done. I pulled my jeans a bit down and started feeling the warm diaper, now much bulkier than it was a couple of minutes ago. No leak, no discomfort at all. Pull them back and went playing again. To be honest, not sure how long was it since I used them, but completely lost track of time until my aunt came to check on me and asked me if I want to eat dinner. As I was on my knees, you can clearly see the massive build in my bump, so before saying anything, she just picked me up and looked to my eyes - Seems someone is having fun and not caring about anything else… Let’s get you changed my baby boy. And with that gave me a big kiss on my cheek.

At this point, I was already laying in the bed (with my new Iron Man in my hands) but this time, no sneakers, no trousers, no briefs… just a naked 8-year-old boy with a t-shirt and a full diaper. She started unfolding the diaper when she said - Wuff, seems someone did more than pee here! We will need to clean this mess. To my surprise, it appears that I pushed a bit too much, and some poo came out, not much though, but enough for me aunty to tape my diaper back again and carry me to the bathroom.
- OK baby, I’ll put the water now, and when the bath is done, I’ll clean you up and then you can put on your pyjamas.
I got a bit frustrated, and she looked at me and said - no worries, PJs and Diapers is today’s menu. A big smile was back on my face.

I was there, now totally naked in the bathtub and my aunty washing me with soap all around my body. I haven’t received so much attention in the last few years, to the point and I can barely remember it.
After the bath, she wrapped me with a big towel, lift me again and resting me in the hip. Then we moved back to my room, and she lay me down in the bed. She went to the draws and pick my PJs, a white and baby blue striped 2 pieces pyjamas. She took one diaper out of the bag and proceed to unwrap me. She then grabbed me by the ankles again and slid the back side of the diaper. She spread my legs wide while me looking down and at the face every time our eyes crossed. She taped the diaper firmly and looked me at the eyes. She couldn’t hold it and start giving me kisses in my belly and chest like crazy, and I couldn’t stop laughing. After some second she asked me to stand up and as I did she pull the bottom part of the PJs and afterwards, the top over my head and arms. - There we go! Nice and fresh bumps, as we like it here!
She then leans down to her knees and asked me, what do you want for dinner, my love?

She then took my hand, and we walked together to the kitchen. You can clearly hear the crinkle sound of the diapers. I was so happy, so safe than nothing could ruin this best holidays ever.

We had dinner sitting at the kitchen table, and my aunty suddenly asked me - So, how are things going? Do you like it? - What, I said. The diapers? Yes (trying not to show too much excitement) - Well, if we will have someone using diapers around the house, we will need some extra supplies to make life easier don’t you think? And here is where I got really confused, I really didn’t understand what my aunty was talking about.
She didn’t say much more afterwards, and when I finish, she picked up the plates and start washing them, while I head to the sofa and turn on the TV. Aunt Trish came as soon as she finished and sat close to me in the couch extending her arms for me to jump on her lap, invitation I naturally took.
There wasn’t much on the TV that night, but suddenly a Pampers ad came up, and my heart starts beating, I don’t know, something felt weird. Watching some babies been changed and so… but out of nowhere, suddenly y felt my aunty’s hand reaching inside my PJ and reaching to the diaper. I could feel a finger across the side of the diapers… - Just checking! She said and took off her hand and gave me some soft slaps on my diapered bump. - All right, time for bed my little boy. Tomorrow is a new day, with a fresh start.

This is the best aunt ever your lucky please keep writing

--------------------

AAwsom you are sure an or