Chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE!

White, milk, dark, or other?

• White Chocolate

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Milk Chocolate

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Dark Chocolate

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Some crazy concoction of fruit flavors and chocolate. (ie. Raspberry, lemon, etc)

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So, as I sit here devouring Dark Chocolate Cookies 'n Creme Smidgens -- I need to know: what's your favorite type of chocolate?

Non-chocoholics need not apply :)

Personally, I'm dark chocolate all the way. What's yours?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Where the hell is the all botton? I put candy in my ice cream!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now I have an excuse: Dark Chocolate is high in anti-oxidants. I have a little every day.

The Lindt (Swiss) Darks are great: 82% Cacao, 60% Cacao, Intense Mint, Intense Pear.

Dagoba Organics (USA, Central Point, Oregon): *Dark Chocolate Lavender 59% Lavender/Blueberries, *Eclipse™ 87% Cacao , *Extra Bittersweet, *Beaucoup Berries 72% Berries/Vanilla, *New Moon 74% Bittersweet Indulgence, *Xocolatl 74% Chilies and Nibs (our favorite).

Green and Black (England) are expensive/high end but are excellent.

Our latest find from SunSpire: Tropical Source Raspberry Dark Chocolate (Vegan).

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Dark chocolate...But it has to be a certain kind...Some brands are just disgusting (Lindt, Ghirardelli). Hershey's or Cadbury will do fine.

For milk chocolate, I can only eat so much before it's just gross to me. I prefer hollow rabbits over solid though, and I can eat those for much longer...I don't know why

White chocolate is pretty good, but so much can be a bit much.

As far as a mixture goes, chocolate and mint is good (Peppermint Patties..mmm...), or chocolate and peanut butter (Reese's). Reese's had one flavor that I liked, it was like an Elvis kind: Banana, peanut butter, and chocolate.

Dark chocolate is my #1 if you didn't notice

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Milk Chocolate...if any chocolate.
Not much of a candy fan; I'd rather have cupcakes :)

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Excellent!

Really sorry about the lack of an 'all' button .. I guess you're forced to pick one :)

As far as my favorite candy bar goes though ..

Don't knock it till ya try it!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Milk Chocolate because that is what is commonly used. I don't like JUST chocolate, it needs to be with something. Like chocolate in ice cream, or reese peanut butter cups, or mint and chocolate, or orange chocolate, or chocolate covers on strawberries and stuff.

D

DominatingMommy

I love chocolate. Period. Any kind will do for me. My favorite though has got to be white chocolate.

And as much as I can't stand to have my food touching, I would still totally eat the bacon/chocolate stuff.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I like all chocolates. The filled truffles rock just for the varieties of flavors (pear and choc. kicks ass) I really WANT a bacon bar! what store can I rob to get one? Another interesting combination is dark chocolate and chili (the pepper, not the wolf brand)

If I had to choose just one, I guess it would be a high quality milk choc.

mmmmm, chooocolate!

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I really WANT a bacon bar! what store can I rob to get one? Another interesting combination is dark chocolate and chili (the pepper, not the wolf brand)

Don't steal it!!! It is rather pricey, around $6 a bar, but TOTALLY worth it!!
You can find it at Wegman's if you have one in your area, other than that, I would just try a large grocery store. The brand also has a chili and dk. chocolate bar which is equally awesome!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I would say that my favoureite would have to be dark chocolate, although I love chocolate of all varieties. You can't beat good dark chocolate, the sort where it goes beyond just being bitter and becomes incredibly rich. You can only eat small amounts, but it tastes so nice.

When I was little my favourite was white chocolate. This became milk chocolate and then dark chocolate (though I still love all three). I believe it is something to do with age and your ability to appreciate the flavour beyond the bitterness you get with more cacao.

But as long as it doesn't contain nuts that you can taste I'll eat it. I don't like the taste of nuts.

B

BabyWolf

Dark chocolate. But then again I've always preferred the more refined things.

B

Butterfly Mage

I like white chocolate a lot. There was a Reeses white chocolate and peanut butter combo for a while that was totally awesome!

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I like Milk Chocolate best, Dark Chocolate is alright too, but I've never cared much for White Chocolate.

S

secretdl26

Dark chocolate is by far the most flavorful type of chocolate. White chocolate tastes too much like Oreo filling and milk chocolate can be too sweet.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Milk chocolate all the way. I absolutely love the stuff. Can't get enough of it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.