Chiorbrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I did not know where else to put this. What ever happened to chiorbrat?

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
As far as I can remember, he was temporarily banned on TBDL for causing drama in the Members forum, then in the Requests forum. Obviously, he's no longer banned, but he's probably still a little upset over it all...but who knows. He might come back, he might not; that's life.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
he got put on probation from the old site, had a big fight with the mods, and swore never to come back.

personally i hope he never does. i can't believe so many people here were so willing to swallow his story that he was a 14-year-old who wears diapers 24/7 and get's babied and treated like a 5-year-old by his parents and his teachers at school. it's pretty much the most stereotypical adisc bullshit story there is -- every day he added elements that made it even more outrageous -- yet somehow lots of really sensible people around here swallowed it hook line and sinker.

in my opinion we're well rid of choirbrat. flame me if you will.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Now that I think of it, I sort of remember that "never coming back" bit. I wasn't around for long enough to really get to know him and his personal life, but, based on how you described it, it sounds like we are, in fact, better off without him.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
He was tricky, he had a really believable quality to him...

But yeah, it's very unlikely that he's coming back.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok, thank you.
I was just sort of curious.
You're right something about him sort of mades us not susspect him as much as we should have.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
it's pretty much the most stereotypical adisc bullshit story there is -- every day he added elements that made it even more outrageous -- yet somehow lots of really sensible people around here swallowed it hook line and sinker.
I am not so sure he fabricated that whole story. His story was much different than the common bs story on here. I mean not only was he presistant with his story, and I never seen him add to his life story that contradicted something before, plus it was detailed which most common bs stories have none of that. Of course theres still a good possibility he was making it all, I think we just have to remember what the world is as a whole and not the majority, because I know there is diffently parents out there willing to treat their kid the way they treated him. Although now that he has not come back I would think it was all fabricated, because if all that was true then our fetish is basically his lifestyle so therefore this place would be too valauble to just up and leave. All I know is if it was fake, it was a damn good fake story.

Anyways I would agree with you avery, because of his actions towards the end, and possible fabricated story I would say we are better off without him too. We do not need drama or bs stories here, it will eventually tear us apart, which would be a tragedy in my opinion.

Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't really like him that much, can't remember why. There will always be people on this site I want to hit with a stick, and he is one of them.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am not so sure he fabricated that whole story. His story was much different than the common bs story on here. I mean not only was he presistant with his story, and I never seen him add to his life story that contradicted something before, plus it was detailed which most common bs stories have none of that. Of course theres still a good possibility he was making it all, I think we just have to remember what the world is as a whole and not the majority, because I know there is diffently parents out there willing to treat their kid the way they treated him. Although now that he has not come back I would think it was all fabricated, because if all that was true then our fetish is basically his lifestyle so therefore this place would be too valauble to just up and leave. All I know is if it was fake, it was a damn good fake story.

Anyways I would agree with you avery, because of his actions towards the end, and possible fabricated story I would say we are better off without him too. We do not need drama or bs stories here, it will eventually tear us apart, which would be a tragedy in my opinion.
That might be because he is more experienced. Not saying he's a pedo, but pedos aren't all so obvious.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Forgive me for saying so, but I really don't think it be appropriate by us to talk about a former member in the greetings section like this. Tossing out theories amongst each other, wondering if he really was the one he said he was, even going as far as speculating if he was a paedophile. Toss it, don't you think this kind of debate belongs to a more private section of the forum? Even if he lived up true to your claims, there's always a chance that he was genuine. Cripes, maybe I’m just being naive and gullible here, but my or your personal opinion of this former member shouldn't matter that much. In my humble opinion, we should try and keep this talk out of the public section. Agreed / disagreed?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Here's what happened (IIRC) :
* He made a fuss in the requests forum because someone gave him a -1 reputation scoring for spelling "you" as "u" consistently in his posts.
* That diddn't get him very far. The mods pointed out to him that it was perfectly acceptable to give someone a -1 if they can't be bothered to type out "you" when making posts.
* He then flamed off the mods, demanded the rep scoring be deleted, and generally acted like an ass.
* A mod gave him a flaming infraction for this, which put him on probation for a month.
* Immediately after this, he posted another thread, demanding that his account and all his posts be deleted, because he was never coming back.
* I replied and reminded him that this wasn't going to happen. Accounts which are banned or on probation are never deleted, even if their owner requests it. This is so that we can identify that person if they try to come back later on an alternate account.
* He replied again in a totally different tone, claiming that this was his "brother" posting and that the "real" Choirbrat wasn't allowed to visit the site anymore because he was all upset that people weren't doing what he told them to do. Then he re-iterated his demand for all his stuff to be deleted.
* I replied and said that accounts on probation or banned status are never deleted, so he'd have to wait until his probation wore off, and even then his chances were not great. I also explained that frankly I was glad that Choirbrat was being kept off the site, as this gave him a much needed chance to cool down. Had he stayed on the site and kept flaming mods, he would probably have been given a ban. He could have come back from being put on probation, but bans are almost never reversed.
* The old site went down due to the drive problem during his probation. I haven't noticed him coming back, but then again I haven't looked either. I generally focus my efforts on building up the site for you guys. I don't like to reward those who behave badly by giving them attention.

Summary : he went a bit nuts, and got very aggressive over even the smallest issues. He kept getting more and more aggressive and nasty to the moderators until he got suspended. Then the server problem happened and he hasn't been noticed since.

Titus is right though. A continuing discussion about him is neither polite nor appropriate.
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.