Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Both Im that good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

Hey i was wondering if any of our members are in chior or band i picked chior becuse its great to me. Im Not good with band i epicly fail at it.

But what are you in and why?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm definitely into band. I'd be up for choir sometime.. I actually enjoy singing but I've never been a part of one. I have enjoyed what little singing I've done in band, though. Right now I'm in my 6th year of university band :).

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
uhhh none of the above my days lately re all tech theatre..

i run lights.... but most of my friends are in band.. does that count for anything?

S

stanfordhawks

I love band. I play the tuba (yes thats the big ass one that everyone thinks is heavy.
I have been in band for 5 years now and love it. I also used to play the trumpet before the tuba. In my 7th grade year, I got licensed to direct a school band. So say if my teacher was busy, I would direct for the time being.
I want to be in marching band so bad but I can't because of my damn hip

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Secret

I am in my schools band but is like an actual band not orchestra or marching, mine is just a band as in a drum set, guitars and bass amsp and such.

S

stanfordhawks

The Jazz Band at my middle school is excellent. People would travel around California to hear them

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Choir.

Band is for people who need help making music, choir kids use just themselves.

FTW.

S

stanfordhawks

Choir.

Band is for people who need help making music, choir kids use just themselves.

FTW.
maybe but can a person make a noise as high pitch as a piccolo? or as low as a tuba?

I THINK NOT!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can sing in tune but I am banned from the school choir because the teacher didn't like my voice.

Been as the only instrument I play is keyboard I don't get into any classical or jazz bands, and I'm not cool enough to be in any rock or pop bands. So I'm not in a band either.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I can't sing to save my life... But I did play the trombone in a brass band which was enjoyable, and I also played in my schools crappy brass band. I actually played a surdo in a samba band at school too.

Role
Diaper Lover
I was in band all throughout middle and high school - started on trumpet, switched to euphonium (kind of like a small tuba), picked up french horn, and added trumpet back into the mix for jazz band.

Did 5 years of marching band - the most recent was with my college's marching band (aka, Virginia's Finest) and I had a blast. I stopped for the time being, just because I had other clubs and activities that I wanted to pursue.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I'm in Marching Band. I play alto sax.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I can do both... I play the trumpet and I sing solo's for my church choir...

~Weswissa

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have always had a part in my school choir, and choirs in general.

Knowing how to drum, and handle percussion instruments in general too, I'd be up for band, but where I live none such thing exists.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I got kicked out of the mandatory choir lessons in 6th grade because I can't sing...and that was even before puberty! Just as well - saved me the embarrassment of having to ruin the song and lots of time and effort because I didn't have to go to CHristmas concerts and that kind of stuff that my class had to perform at! :D

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.