Children’s style sleepers

Cuddlewug

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So I’m stumbled upon a picture of a boy wearing a really cute sleeper on the Underjams page on Pampers’ website here.

I’m wondering if you guys know if it is possible to get something similar but adult-sized. I know there’s Little Keeper Sleeper but they’re back zipped and doesn’t have the rainbow stripes. Or somewhere that could make the exact sleeper would be brilliant.

Thank you!

Last edited:

cantthinkofaname

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
baby pants has something pretty similar, they're fleece footed jammies, have the zipper up front with the flap, only difference is the pattern. It's not stripes, but there are a few options, blue and pink duckies, and a nursery one. There is another one with lighter fabric I think, pink with cupcakes. I have the blue duckies one, it's great, warm for summer but it has a key for the zipper so you can have someone hold onto that while you are in it or get a little timer box that way you are stuck in it for a bit, and still have the same look and feel that you are looking for, or just set the key aside and grab it when you want out.

Cuddlewug

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Thanks for the reply! Baby pants looks decent, but they seem to be made out of a different material than the Pampers ad. Seems like the one on Pampers site is basically a little keeper sleeper (which is made of cotton) with the zip in front and different colours. The patterns look a little “old fashioned” for me personally.

cantthinkofaname

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ya, baby pants are made out of the fleece, their onesies are cotton, really nice too. Tykables has some that are cotton but I don't know if they have the flap for the zipper. The zipper is in front but the designs are different, I've never seen a rainbow one before, but they probably come pretty close, I'm sure there is something almost exactly like what you were talking about out there.

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So I’m stumbled upon a picture of a boy wearing a really cute sleeper on the Underjams page on Pampers’ website here.

I’m wondering if you guys know if it is possible to get something similar but adult-sized. I know there’s Little Keeper Sleeper but they’re back zipped and doesn’t have the rainbow stripes. Or somewhere that could make the exact sleeper would be brilliant.

Thank you!
i had a really cute red and blue stripped sleeper with monkey feet , i sent it to my baby girl, dont know if it will fit her, i am 5'11'' and it was tight on me so we will see if it fts her ,if not not send it on to you really cute but cute is no good if uncomfortable!

Last edited:

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I just got a footed sleeper from tykables and it's great. They dont have a rainbow pattern, but any of their patterns (galactic,unicorns, playmates, etc) they have them in. They are cotton and have a zipper up the middle that goes all the way down a leg. The only difference really is the feet are vinyl (I really like that because I had a pair with vinyl feet as a kid) but I know many prefer the cloth feet with grippy bottoms.

Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Most of my footies are Jumpin Jammerz. Yeah, most of theirs are fleece as well.

ykdprdave

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I’ve got a whole pile of fleece sleepers ive collected over the years but it’s hard to find cotton ones I’ve noticed

Fleece is awesome and all, but it can be just wayyyy too warm to be comfortable at times. I’ve got a couple cotton ones I’ve found on eBay, and I’ve got a couple littlekeeper sleepers that are pretty awesome. I love the cotton material they use

Last edited: