Childish slang terms for urinination/defecation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
anybody still use them??? I think its funny that hear tons of people use words like "tinkle" as they were a common high level vocabulary word.......even in the office environment which is devoid of children(and by people who don't even have kids)

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Luckily, My parents didn't use those kinds of terms.
But I do have a cousin, whose children referred to farting as "Sparkling"
so "Ewww you sparkled!!!"
It's was so stupid. Even when I was like 8 years old I thought her kids looked incredibly dumb when they said it.

sry That was slightly offtopic

Last edited:

Hans

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
one of my mentors at the theatre has a knack for poop jokes, his latest is calling it
"drop gel and re-focus"

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
"Tee-tee" is all I can think of. However, on the NHL XM channel, a commentator said that it would either be "poop or get off the pot" on whether Atlanta should sign Kari Lehtonen to a big contract.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
When I was little, I just said I have to go potty. If I wanted to get into detail, I either poo poo'd, or I pee pee'd. These days I just say I have to use the facilities, or if I'm at home, I'm goin' to take a shit (even if I'm just peeing.) :)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
When I was little, urination was the ever popular tinkle or #1. Honestly can't remember any slang used for defecation other than #2.

With our kids urination was wee-wees and defecation was poopies.

~Pramrider

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I just say potty around everyone. No one cares. Or, if I'm specific, "I gotta go pee!" or "I gotta poo"

its pretty funny actually.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
*yikes* I forgot something. When I was little I used to say "Shu-shu" for poop. Dang that's embarrassing. >_<

my ex-friend used the term "ca-ca" for her children. And I was under the impression that "ca-ca" meant Sh!t in spanish. Can anyone verify that?

cation

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
While I
Sympathize with children who hop around holding themselves looking pleadingly at their parents to please take them to the bathroom one of the funnyest things I've heard is to call that the pee pee dance.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife's parents always called urinating "making bubbles", so damn if we didn't start saying the same thing when our kids were potty training. Here's the kicker, we still say it! I think we should have done what Pojo does. We should have said, "Oh honey, do you need to make a big shit?" Then my wife's mom could have said, "WHATWHATWHAT?!!!"

S

secretdl26

caca is literally a children's term for defecation in spanish. mierde means shit.

Role
  1. Incontinent
This reminds me of that George Carlin joke about the word shit.
"Honey, I'm gonna take a shit!". "Don't take one of mine, I've only got 3 left, and the weekend is coming up!"

Or:

"I gotta take a shit", "You don't take em, you leave em!"
"Where you gonna leave it this time, last year the kids didn't find it til Easter!"

But my son has come up with a new one we hadn't heard before and we just about died laughing. He said "I'm gonna go pinch of a grumpy!"

And of course, we've all heard "Pinch off a loaf".

A

Asher

I have heard "give birth to a lawyer" for #2.

But other than that, yea, I only say shit and piss. or just "I gotta go"

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How about pinching a loaf or dropping a stool. Also making a doo doo.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
While I
Sympathize with children who hop around holding themselves looking pleadingly at their parents to please take them to the bathroom one of the funnyest things I've heard is to call that the pee pee dance.

ok that is what my family has called forever
as for us nothin bot #1 & #2

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Gotta pinch a loaf. I died laughing when I heard one of the guards in the shawshank redemption say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.