childhood diapered sleepover

have you had a sleep over when diapered as a kid and how old were you?

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 4 12.9%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 16.1%

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

KyteFasnir

just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
so did you have padded sleepovers as a kid?

Reactions: Jr2012
No.

I wouldn't say padded sleepover but slept over at my cousins who one still wore diapers at night (I think size 6 huggies but the memory is hazy) and another Goodnites (back when they were plain white). This was like 20 years ago. I was probably around 10. I never wet the bed but had encopresis (daytime poop accidents) but that's a story for another thread.

Last edited:
Well, of course my parents traveled with me when I was younger than four and still sleeping in diapers, and some of those trips would have been to stay with same-aged cousins who were also still sleeping in diapers. Feels like cheating to count that, though.

I was later taken on vacation with a friend who had two younger siblings, one of whom was a bedwetter (I found out) and slept in diapers. She was outed in front of me by her rather clueless mom ("Come get a diaper on!") as we were climbing into our sleeping bags, and as she stood there throwing a tantrum, I was wishing I could trade places with her, heh. Sigh...

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Well, of course my parents traveled with me when I was younger than four and still sleeping in diapers, and some of those trips would have been to stay with same-aged cousins who were also still sleeping in diapers. Feels like cheating to count that, though.

I was later taken on vacation with a friend who had two younger siblings, one of whom was a bedwetter (I found out) and slept in diapers. She was outed in front of me by her rather clueless mom ("Come get a diaper on!") as we were climbing into our sleeping bags, and as she stood there throwing a tantrum, I was wishing I could trade places with her, heh. Sigh...
That's how it was with my cousin as well with his mom telling him to come get his nighttime diaper on after dinner. Changed him in front of me too. I was already a diaper-obsessed kiddo by then so it wasn't necessarily a formative moment but still remember it vividly.

Last edited:
Reactions: limeadethief
It wasn't a secret that I had to wear diapers to bed, I didn't go to that many sleep overs but when we went to visit family I was always diapered

Reactions: limeadethief
I did sleepovers with two friends when I was young and i was diapered because I wet my bed. I stayed over with my buddies a few times and they stayed with me. Neither of them wet their beds so I was the only one who had to be diapered. If it was at my home, my mom diapered me. If if was at one of their homes their mom diapered me. My mom always packed a diaper bag for me when I slept over. I think the last time I recall one of those sleep overs I was at least 12 maybe 13. I was starting to get teased for still wetting my bed by then and stopped doing sleep overs.

Reactions: limeadethief and SandyRope
Between 6-10 when I used to sleep over at my cousins my aunt made me wear a diaper to bed because my cousin had to I guess so he wouldn’t feel embarrassed and we were both bed wetters.

I never wet the bed past potty training age, and as far as I know, none of the kids I ever had a sleepover with wet the bed, either. But I did learn later that some of my cabin mates at summer camp wet the bed. You see, they had to go to the camp nurse at bedtime for "bed time meds", and had to go in the morning for "morning meds." None of this seemed strange to us as campers; after all, during meal times, the nurse was there in the dining hall dispensing meds to the campers that needed them, so, of course, we just figured some need their meds earlier than breakfast and later than dinner. When I became a counselor, I learned that "bed time meds" and "morning meds" were euphemisms for when bedwetting campers go to the nurse to have their protection put on, and taken off without their cabin mates knowing they wet the bed and need protection.

And no, I never needed to help a camper with this when I was a counselor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger
Bit of a complicated answer. I didn't have a 'diapered' sleepover--as in, with friends (I was never a bedwetter growing up ever).

However, I DID unexpectedly stay the night at my grandparents house during a massive storm (hurricane...?) one night with some cousins/other grandkids of theirs and my brother.

We had no clothes packed, as it wasn't planned to stay the night in the first place. Rather than wearing our 'normal' clothes we'd been wearing the entire day before then, I remember our clothes were gathered and tossed in the wash-- and my brother and I, who were the youngest of the grandkids there at the time-- where both given some old, leftover pull-ups to wear for bedtime. These were the original 'mickey' pull ups from the late 90's. They were THICK, for a pull up.

No because either of us *needed* pull-ups or diapers at that point, we were just wearing them as substitute underwear.

I distinctly remember thinking that they felt amazing, and being completely unconcerned about the rest of the family seeing that we were openly wearing mickey mouse pull ups. I believe I even asked my mom if I could continue wearing them the following day, although I think she said 'no' and made us take them off the following morning.

Reactions: limeadethief, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
hanzertas said:
That's how it was with my cousin as well with his mom telling him to come get his nighttime diaper on after dinner. Changed him in front of me too. I was already a diaper-obsessed kiddo by then so it wasn't necessarily a formative moment but still remember it vividly.
No, but I did go round to friends houses to play a lot and I do remember times when I saw younger siblings of friends having nappies changed or put on for bed.

I remember being insanely jealous of them.

I never felt jealous if it was a baby but seeing a child who was only slightly younger than me having a nappy put on would make me have very strong feelings of wanting to “be” them at that moment.

This was especially the case if the sibling was also old and mature enough to talk and play with us afterwards. I would find I was totally mesmerised by the bulk under the pyjamas, the sound of the crinkle and seeng the waistband poking out while we were playing that I could barely concentrate on anything else.

In the 80s/90s nighties were more common for girls to wear too, and I must confess that these provided a better “view” of the nappy if it was a friend’s younger sister who had one on. I won’t give detailed descriptions in case it sounds creepy. (Remember, I was only very young myself at the time!)

I found nappies in the bedrooms of friends of my own age, I never saw any of them being put into nappies.

Reactions: tam1623 and Lewis Badger
hanzertas said:
No, but I did go round to friends houses to play a lot and I do remember times when I saw younger siblings of friends having nappies changed or put on for bed.

I remember being insanely jealous of them.

I never felt jealous if it was a baby but seeing a child who was only slightly younger than me having a nappy put on would make me have very strong feelings of wanting to “be” them at that moment.

This was especially the case if the sibling was also old and mature enough to talk and play with us afterwards. I would find I was totally mesmerised by the bulk under the pyjamas, the sound of the crinkle and seeng the waistband poking out while we were playing that I could barely concentrate on anything else.

In the 80s/90s nighties were more common for girls to wear too, and I must confess that these provided a better “view” of the nappy if it was a friend’s younger sister who had one on. I won’t give detailed descriptions in case it sounds creepy. (Remember, I was only very young myself at the time!)

I found nappies in the bedrooms of friends of my own age, I never saw any of them being into nappies.

Duplicate post

You don't have ranges, or multiple choice!
However - sure and all different ages - didn't really matter - not like everyone was not aware of the fact I wore diapers anyway - that was 24/7. NO WAY to hide that for very long at school!
Although only the ones that were not mean to me over it, or any of my other disabilities were invited. And I had no issue going to there's either - although if it was someone I hadn't been over there house before, mom always talked to there parents first -normal, but also to make them aware I did need quite a bit of help, ex. - Some I know since I heard it, involved the easiest way mom had found to do certain things (Yes one for sure was changing my diaper). There were a few I declined - but that was for the same reason I wouldn't invite them to mine.

(note: this is all from memory)
I remember my own sleepovers. I was 7, because of my small size I looked about 3 or 4, this was after I was back in diapers. now this was a 2 week stay because it was a bit of a busy time of the year for my parents, it was with my friend, he was actually a year older then me, but he was just slightly taller then me also. now he had a bit of an issue, he was always wetting himself, from what I remember he had a lot of difficulty when holding it, and he never made it to the toilet. he was the only other kid I knew who was still in diapers, at this stage I was nose high to him. his older brother does after school wrestling classes, neither me or my friend really understood why he liked it, he was older then my friend by just a year or so, but he was also pretty small also, i'd say my friend was about the height of a 5 or 6 year old while his brother was about as tall as a 7 or 8 year old. weak bladders were hereditary in their family, my friend's older brother wore pull-ups because he only had an accident 50% of the time.

anyway my all 3 of us were in just our diapers and pull-up and in the yard, it was pretty hot being the summer and everything. I was wearing a super hero cape, it was either a superman or batman cape, I don't remember, my friend was more into the knights and stuff and had a toy armour set.

lunch came about soon after we all had ham and cheese sandwiches which were awesome, and my friend's mother brought us all baby bottles full of milk, when I questioned her about it she simply told us all we were to drink from bottles until we all potty-trained and stopped wetting and messing ourselves, we then ended up in the loungeroom just after lunch because my friend had an old Sega console and had some great games, well great for the time, like sonic and others. we ended up after that watching TV for an extra hour. there was no AC to cool down the house but my friend and his family did have was a pool.

ok so after a bit we ended up getting ready for a swim. my friend's mother entered the room and my friend's older brother asked about going for a swim and we all got changed into swim diapers, and were in the pool faster then we could even say swim time. the pool time was fun even if I had to sit in this little kids water swim ring seat designed for kids around 3-6 years old, we splashed about and had fun except the point I pooped myself during the swim. my friend also pooped himself while swimming just a little later, he always was using his diapers to poop because he was already wearing them and he figured he might as well use it since he was wearing it anyway.

now the night came about, and we had to bath thoroughly because of all the pool water, my friend's mother said something at the time I thought was real, "better wash the pool water off and wash your hair, or the pool water will turn your hair green" she told us and so we washed, but she then ended up taking over washing each of us as if we were toddlers. after a bath we had dinner which was McDonalds or I think it was at least. again with our food we had to have milk from baby bottles again, we played for a bit but then we had to go to bed, we all had our diapers changed, at this point my diaper was soaked and dressed for bed, I was dressed in a onesie that was originally made for older kids in diapers from a special needs specialty store but it looked just like ones for babies. we got our teeth done and led into the bedroom. both my friend and his brother had cribs, actual cribs, their mother made them since she was good with carpentry and such and we all climbed in and the sides were closed. me and my friend tried to stay up as long as possible and chat, but his brother then started telling us to be quiet, we did end up falling asleep soon after.

(Side note: now that I apply hindsight to this sleep over day, I think it may be one of the pebbles that resulted in me being an ABDL later in life thanks to it sparking an interest in baby items as a kid)

Last edited:
Reactions: limeadethief, TigerDL, PaddedMewtwo and 3 others
Back